« 1 2 3 4 »

4th June 2024

I have been a patient in the past & recently had an operation performed by Miss Brown. I have always felt at ease, listened to, understood & well informed about my condition. She has a pleasant manner, friendly, calm, competent & of course professional. I felt safe being treated by her & am so grateful to her for solving a long standing issue. I would have no hesitation seeing her again if necessary & cannot recommend her highly enough. 5

23rd March 2024

I have seen a lot of five star reviews about Miss Brown but my consultation with her was not. I thought her initial statement to me was very blunt and her same manner never improved throughout the whole appointment. This consultation did not give me a very good impression of Miss Brown.

20th November 2023

I had many surgeries between 2009 and ending in 2018, and I knew Miss Brown had my interests at heart and was committed to ensuring my wellbeing. Which she did and I am very grateful.

26th June 2023

What an excellent lady! Very knowledgeable, understanding and interested. I have complete faith in her abilities. Paul Goodman

21st April 2023

I could not recommend Ms Brown highly enough. She has completed a series of operations on me and the difference she has made to my life cannot be understated. She is a brilliant practitioner on all possible metrics and words will never adequately express either my respect for her, nor my gratitude.

« 1 2 3 4 »