Miss Katherine Brown

Colorectal and General Surgeon at the Luton and Dunstable Hospital

13th July 2018
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

Miss Brown has carefully guided me back to health. I’ve had to have a colostomy, followed by an ileostomy, and finally a reversal. Throughout that time I was reassured that Miss Brown had my recovery to full health as her primary concern. 8 years later I have now had an incisional hernia repair and again Miss Brown’s care and expertise has reassured me throughout. Thank you!

9th December 2017
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

I was treated my Miss Brown as an unplanned admission, I have had ongoing surgeries for perinatal abscess and fistula for 18 months. Miss Brown spoke to me pre-op, allaying concerns I had and clearly explaining the surgery. She visited me post -op on the ward and gave me the time I needed to ask questions regarding follow up care and treatment. I have since seen her as an out patient to discuss my next procedure, again I didn't feel rushed, she took time to clearly explain, even drawing diagrams. I found her very professional but also warm and friendly, I finally believe this will be resolved under her care.

3rd November 2017
Written by a patient at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

Miss Brown is fantastic, listened to my concerns and gave me honest advice on my surgery!

Short link to review Miss Katherine Brown: http://iwgc.net/eeac