miss-katharine-kirkpatrick

Miss Katharine Kirkpatrick

15th June 2020

Attended c!inic beginning of june and found the whole process very relaxing. All staff friendly and miss Kirkpatrick was a great person to be treated by. Thank you.

16th May 2020

I received a telephone consultation (Covid19 restrictions applying) from Miss Kirkpatrick the very next day following being seen and referred by my GP. Very impressed! Both the consultation and the follow up letter were very thorough, very clear and concise. I feel I have been treated in a most professional and empathetic manner, and can only offer a big Thank You.

4th May 2020

I was seen by Miss Katharine Kirkpatrick and the Breast Nurse Debby Sykes on 3rd January 2020, following my operation to remove a cancer tumour in my left breast. The consultation was in a relaxed and comforting setting that helped with relaying the excellent news that all the cancer was removed. Miss Katharine Kirkpatrick explained the following treatment and reassure me and my partner of any concerns. Both Miss Katharine Kirkpatrick and Debby Sykes have excellent people empathetic skills, care and a high degree of professionalism. I am lucky that I received treatment from both and would highly recommend them to others.

28th March 2020

I was treated by Miss Kirkpatrick on 12 March 2020 and found her to be very reassuring in her manner, given careful explanations as to the treatment I was to have and clear answers to my questions. I count myself to be very lucky to have been treated by her.

Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
12th March 2020

Excellent care, empathetic whilst giving straight answers.

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon