Miss Katharine Kirkpatrick

Consultant Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon

2nd January 2020

I saw my Surgeon Miss Kirkpatrick prior to my surgery, she was excellent at explaining everything to me. She was courteous and attentive. The operation went very well, and I had no issues. The procedure could not have gone better and I am so pleased.

9th December 2019

I had a consultation with Miss Kirkpatrick prior to my operation and found her to be most kind and courteous. She explained everything in detail in a manner which I found easy to understand and was put completely at ease. I would have no hesitation in dealing with her in the future. In my opinion she is a credit to her profession. BM Vale

17th November 2019

I was seen by Dr Kirkpatrick on the 4th November 2019, she was very caring and explained everything that was going to happen. I completely trust her and hope she is going to do my operation. I am going to see her again on the 22nd November, hopefully to set a date.

2nd November 2019

A highly professional person, Dr Kirk Patrick took the time to carefully explain the wide local excision procedure that I was to undergo. She allayed my fears and answered my questions. To remove my DCIS, Dr Kirkpatrick worked to ensure the best outcome for me. She is an excellent surgeon and I knew from the beginning that I was in safe hands.

Written by a patient at Spire Harpenden Hospital
16th October 2019

Miss Kirkpatrick is a professional, efficient and friendly doctor. Her surgical skills are brilliant - hence I have a beautifully neat scar under my right breast! My experience with her from start to finish was all positive and I highly recommend her.

Short link to review Miss Katharine Kirkpatrick: http://iwgc.net/ecn4o