dr-naveen-mudalagiri

Dr Naveen Mudalagiri

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital
9th February 2020

Total confidence in Naveen Mudalagiri he explains every step of my treatment and answered all questions throughly and which help put me at ease.

Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital
3rd February 2020

I am in total agreement with all the previous positive remarks.It was a pleasure and a privilege to have Dr Naveen Mudalagiri perform the necessary operation to preserve my health. The doctor is a real gentleman.

Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital
21st January 2020

None, Dr Mudalagiri was great

Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital
16th January 2020

I felt very at ease and privileged that Dr Naveen Mudalagiri. was performing, my operation. I would recommend him immensely. The Doctor is a true professional, I truly trust him. And wouldn't want anyone else performing the procedure. Before the operation, he came around the ward. And informed me about the procedure in detail, in laymen's terms for which I'm grateful . He also answered all my questions, and made sure I understood his answers. After the procedure, he came around the recovery bay. And went through the outcome with me..

Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital
8th January 2020

I wouldn’t want anyone else to have done my operation he’s a great doctor.He listens to you,he explains things in a way that makes it easy to understand,I feel safe in his care.He never makes you feel like just another number,nothing is to much trouble he’s always calm and in control which gives me confidence.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

cardiologycare.uk's mission is to provide personalised, high-quality care on an as-needed or preventative basis. We have created a practice that we believe in. Cardiologycare.uk provides a full heart service and believes in working with our patients to maintain and improve their health. We work together to serve your entire family for all of your medical needs in all stages of life. Our physician believes in providing comprehensive cardaic care services to our patients in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. We also believe in educating our patients as we work with them to achieve the best physical state possible. Dr Naveen Mudalagiri is a specialist Consultant Cardiologist and Interventional Cardiologist with professional accreditation and specialist expertise in the diagnosis and management of cardiac problems. He is registered with the General Medical Council (GMC number 4619541) and is on the specialist register for cardiology and general internal medicine. He performs coronary angiography and angioplasty (stent insertion) and is part of the Kent wide primary angioplasty (heart attack) service which provides emergency treatment for patients with a heart attack. In addition, he provides treatment and investigations for heart rhythm disorders including pacemaker implantation, valvular heart disease, hypertension, heart failure. He is an accredited member of the British Society of Cardiovascular Imaging (BSCI) and is a member of the following organisations: Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians Member of the British Cardiovascular Interventional Society Member of the British Society of Cardiovascular Imaging Member of the British Cardiovascular Society He is Chairman for the Kent, Surrey and Sussex Educational Facility and an advisory member for the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE). He has NHS practices based at Medway Maritime Hospital, St.Thomas Hospital and William Harvey Hospital. To schedule an appointment, please call: Melania Hales on 020 3916 5159 Email: cardiologycare@outlook.com

Nearest Cardiologists