dr-naveen-mudalagiri

Dr Naveen Mudalagiri

Written by a private patient at KIMS Hospital
7th May 2021

Always very attentive and listens to the issue's before making a considered reply. Always feel that I have been treated well with my best interest's being paramount to a successfully diagnosis . Staff around him and those who work with him also speak highly of him and his approach.

Written by a private patient at KIMS Hospital
5th April 2021

Dr Mudalagiri was very thorough, he explained everything and the before & after pictures went a long way to making what had just happened real. He kept all language in layman's terms & didn't over complicate what was going on during the actual procedure. I have had 3 surgeons do this procedure and Dr Mudalagiri was by far the best in my opinion.

Written by a private patient at London Bridge Hospital
17th March 2021

Dr Mudalagiri is extremely professional, knowledgable and confident. He showed care in his engagements and consultations, and demonstrated his expertise in his field. Most importantly, I now know my health problems and how best to address them. Through his advice and follow throughs, we have seen an improvement in my health condition (I have hypertension). At the end of the day, you own your health but you need an expert to guide you. Dr Mudalagiri plays that role extremely well.

Written by a NHS patient at Medway Maritime Hospital
3rd February 2021

I cannot praise the doctor and his team enough for the excellent care that I received.They were well prepared and totally ready for me on my arrival. I was whisked in with the minimum of fuss and kept informed all of the way through the procedure. I am under no illusion as to how lucky I was to get such a proficient and professional team as the one at Ashford. I truly intend to make the most of the second chance I have been given . Thank you.

Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital
8th December 2020

Great doctor, straight to the point and very understanding, he explains things in a simple way so you understand and not baffelled with science. Him and his team of angels saved my life this year so hows that for a recomendation, again great doctor.

Dr Naveen Mudalagiri was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

cardiologycare.uk's mission is to provide personalised, high-quality care on an as-needed or preventative basis. We have created a practice that we believe in. Cardiologycare.uk provides a full heart service and believes in working with our patients to maintain and improve their health. We work together to serve your entire family for all of your medical needs in all stages of life. Our physician believes in providing comprehensive cardaic care services to our patients in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. We also believe in educating our patients as we work with them to achieve the best physical state possible. Dr Naveen Mudalagiri is a specialist Consultant Cardiologist and Interventional Cardiologist with professional accreditation and specialist expertise in the diagnosis and management of cardiac problems. He is registered with the General Medical Council (GMC number 4619541) and is on the specialist register for cardiology and general internal medicine. He performs coronary angiography and angioplasty (stent insertion) and is part of the Kent wide primary angioplasty (heart attack) service which provides emergency treatment for patients with a heart attack. In addition, he provides treatment and investigations for heart rhythm disorders including pacemaker implantation, valvular heart disease, hypertension, heart failure. He is an accredited member of the British Society of Cardiovascular Imaging (BSCI) and is a member of the following organisations: Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians Member of the British Cardiovascular Interventional Society Member of the British Society of Cardiovascular Imaging Member of the British Cardiovascular Society He is Chairman for the Kent, Surrey and Sussex Educational Facility and an advisory member for the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE). He has NHS practices based at Medway Maritime Hospital, St.Thomas Hospital and William Harvey Hospital. To schedule an appointment, please call: Melania Hales on 020 3916 5159 Email: cardiologycare@outlook.com

Nearest Cardiologists