Dr Simon Sporton

I am a Consultant Cardiologist and Deputy Director of Barts Heart Centre. I specialise in the management of heart rhythm disorders including catheter ablation and device therapy: pacemakers, defibrillators and cardiac resynchronisation therapy for heart failure.

29th November 2017
Written by a carer at St Bartholomew's Hospital

After one complete disaster with a consultant my son was referred to Dr. Sporton. He listened to us, took into consideration my son’s age, interests and life style. Never pressurised him into any procedure that my son was not happy with. Gave him choices and reassured him at all times. I could not recommend him more. We still don’t know how successful his last procedure has been but I know that Dr. Sporton will do everything to help my son.

18th November 2017
Written by a patient at Chase Farm Hospital

I am a dental surgeon who has been a patient at Chase Farm Hospital of Dr Sporton for many years following the retirement of Dr Rob Davies unfortunately I have surrendered the trust I had in Dr Sporton and I am in the process of locating an alternative consultant. his secretary Jenny is aware of this having been informed two weeks ago I am in serious trouble and despite frequent requests ,in the form of writing to Dr Sporton and via his secretary the doctor continues to trivialise my issues without any personal contact I am on rivaroxaban for AF and I am bleeding quite badly from the effects of this drug on an acute post radical haemorrhagic cystitis. I need advice and Dr sporton is disinterested and unapproachable. UCH insist I need to speak to my Cardiologist who sadly doesn`t give a toss. a tall doctor who I`m afraid has outgrown his boots

29th January 2017
Written by a patient at Chase Farm Hospital

As an existing patient of Dr Sporton would like know how to access a review with him?

Nearest Cardiologists