Medway Maritime Hospital

Windmill Road, Gillingham, Kent, England, ME7 5NY

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

12th April 2019
Written by a member of staff

Good doctors but all female dobctors are rude. Mostly in breast unit just female rads

3rd April 2019

I recently spent 6days on victory. The nurses down to the catering staff were all fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble for any of the staff. The nurses work really long hours, but they all managed a smile throughout their shifts. I would like to thank each one of you for all your hard work ,care and dedication to all of your patient's. Of course I must not for get the doctors and surgeons who perform all the amazing operations at Medway hospital.

29th March 2019

Every individual I have encountered at this hospital from security to surgeon have been amazing people, I really couldn't have wished to be treated in a better place, thank you so much all of you for making this journey so much less stressful than it could have been.

8th March 2019

The care given to me at this hospital was excellent. The staff on victory ward were caring supportive and so kind to everyone on the ward. They encouraged me to make good progress and gave me all the information I needed. The ward was very clean and the food was good too.

29th November 2018

I was given very good care, when I was in recovery the nurse was very kind and helpful. He made sure I had a drink and something to eat, and found me a space on the ward very quickly.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Medway Maritime Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Medway Maritime Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4jt