Medway Maritime Hospital

Windmill Road, Gillingham, Kent, England, ME7 5NY

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

11th June 2019

In 2016 I was a patient in Medway Maritime for a LHTR and Mr R. Jain was my consultant. My treatment was brilliant and again, Mr Jain was wonderful. The nursing staff were excellent and I have no complaints whatsoever. Thank You to all who helped me back then.

6th June 2019

Brilliant care lovely staff went out there way to make me feel safe and comfortable

5th June 2019

I was under the Breast Care Clinic. The staff are second to none, a special mention and thanks to Mr El Gammal and Cathie Cooper. The resources, as is usually the case, are limited, the staff are over worked and desperately need more staff to cope with the ever increasing number of patients, having said that the level of care you are given is 100%. The dedicated staff need help desperately, the unit is too small for the volume of patients. The NHS can only work to the standards they currently have which at the moment are limited.

1st June 2019

I have been under the care of various departments at the hospital and have been happy with all of them apart from quite long delays in the very busy urology department and A and E.

12th May 2019

I had to have an ultrasound, Ct scan and Camera down the throat. Every department was professional run, the staff where excellent and caring and put you at ease. Medway hospital gets very bad reviews but my dealings with them was very good. Thank you for the speed and care I was given in a very scary time of my life

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Medway Maritime Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Medway Maritime Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4jt