Medway Maritime Hospital

Windmill Road, Gillingham, Kent, England, ME7 5NY

17th November 2019

My husband had shoulder surgery yesterday with Prof Singh. We arrived at the POCU (Pre op care unit) and I have to say how amazing everything and everybody was there. The whole thing operated from the POCU and even as just the patients partner I felt looked after. The level of care was fantastic and it was super clean. Cannot thank everybody there enough. They are doing a grand job.

11th June 2019

In 2016 I was a patient in Medway Maritime for a LHTR and Mr R. Jain was my consultant. My treatment was brilliant and again, Mr Jain was wonderful. The nursing staff were excellent and I have no complaints whatsoever. Thank You to all who helped me back then.

6th June 2019

Brilliant care lovely staff went out there way to make me feel safe and comfortable

5th June 2019

I was under the Breast Care Clinic. The staff are second to none, a special mention and thanks to Mr El Gammal and Cathie Cooper. The resources, as is usually the case, are limited, the staff are over worked and desperately need more staff to cope with the ever increasing number of patients, having said that the level of care you are given is 100%. The dedicated staff need help desperately, the unit is too small for the volume of patients. The NHS can only work to the standards they currently have which at the moment are limited.

1st June 2019

I have been under the care of various departments at the hospital and have been happy with all of them apart from quite long delays in the very busy urology department and A and E.

29th April 2019

Highly recommend this hospital l found them excellent on service where l was concerned, l have no complaints at all with Medway Hospital. I

Written by a member of staff
12th April 2019

Good doctors but all female dobctors are rude. Mostly in breast unit just female rads

29th November 2018

I was given very good care, when I was in recovery the nurse was very kind and helpful. He made sure I had a drink and something to eat, and found me a space on the ward very quickly.

{{category}} working at Medway Maritime Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Medway Maritime Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4jt