Medway Maritime Hospital

Windmill Road, Gillingham, Kent, England, ME7 5NY

« 1 2 3 4 »

29th November 2018

I was given very good care, when I was in recovery the nurse was very kind and helpful. He made sure I had a drink and something to eat, and found me a space on the ward very quickly.

14th November 2018

The care I received at Medway Hospital's Breast Care Unit was superb. All the staff were pleasant and helpful and I can't thank them enough. Everything was explained thoroughly and I was given lots of literature to look through which is really helpful. Sometimes the waiting time for my appointments was quite long, but the staff work hard at trying to keep you informed of any delays. Parking here can be difficult, but I was pleasantly surprised to be given a free parking permit to use whilst undergoing treatment.

10th November 2018

I would like to thank Mr R Jain and his staff for the care during my total hip replacement surgery. I would also like to thank all the staff and physiotherapists on the Victoria Ward for their kindness and help during my recovery. Thank you once again

29th October 2018

The staff, although under immense pressure on a daily basis, were incredibly polite and helpful and long may this continue.

25th September 2018

The care at this hospital was amazing I couldn’t fault so helpful and efficient but sadly I saw so many people abuse the nhs whilst under their care, which seems to be a great issue. I saw patients not follow the required procedures for their own safety, causing appointments to be cancelled, costing the nhs time and money and unfortunately these tend to be the people who moan - I’m so grateful for their care at Medway, they work extremely hard to help people I just wish some patients would show a bit more respect back.

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at Medway Maritime Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Medway Maritime Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4jt