dr-philip-kelly

10th February 2020

Dr Philip Kelly is an outstanding medical professional, thoughtful, sensible, practical, with excellent therapeutic knowledge, and very approachable and friendly. He is a great credit to the calling of medicine.

3rd January 2020

I found out about London Swiss Medical centre through google and booked an appointment after reading the glowing reviews. Booking an appointment was very easy (no payment needed) just a few of your personal details, payment occurred after the consultation. My consultation with Dr.Kelly was the one of the best consultations I have had. He is an excellent doctor extremely knowledgable and is very good at breaking things so that the patient understands everything. He is good at picking up non-verbal cues and can relate and empathize with his patients very well. Personally after my consultation I felt much better and more confident about my situation. I was out of the country at the time of my diagnosis so the medication I was on wasn't recognised by my GP or any of the Doctors I had spoken to. However Dr Kelly knew all about the medication and was able to switch me to the correct medication and dose that was recognised in England. He took his time and performed all the physical exams necessary. As well as answered all my questions and sent me my blood test results promptly. It was a pleasant experience and I was thoroughly thoroughly thoroughly impressed and would recommend him to anyone.

15th November 2019

Dr Kelly is clearly very expert, engaged thoughtfully, and provided sound and very helpful advice.

2nd December 2019
Response from Dr Philip Kelly

Thank you very much for taking the time and trouble to leave a review.

24th June 2019

Superb. Holistic in every sense of the word and a genuine listener.

30th June 2019
Response from Dr Philip Kelly

Thank you very much for taking the trouble to leave feedback and for what you have said.

28th May 2019

Dr Philip Kelly is patience, intelligence, kind and caring doctor. The BEST doctor I have ever seen. Excellent treatment. No words are enough to appreciate the service he does.

30th June 2019
Response from Dr Philip Kelly

Thank you very much for the feedback it is very kind of you to have taken the trouble..

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Endocrinology
  • Acute Medicine

I am an experienced consultant endocrinologist, thyroid specialist and general physician with clinical expertise including, diabetes, lipids, hypertension, metabolism, iron deficiency and anaemia. I have a very patient-focused approach to care, and deliver a high quality, easily accessible service. I offer rapid access to investigations, alongside up-to-date information and support. I graduated in Medicine at The London Hospital Medical College and undertook specialist training in endocrinology, diabetes mellitus and general and acute internal medicine at St Bartholomew’s and The Royal London Hospitals. Alongside my clinical training I undertook research in the endocrinology of colon cancer and gained an MD from the University of London in 2010. I have been a Consultant Physician to King’s College Hospital since 2013 and have been both Clinical Lead and Clinical Director of Acute Medicine across King's at Denmark Hill and The Princess Royal University Hospitals and currently co-lead the Medicine and Integrated Care Clinical Academic Group at King's Health Partners. My clinical interests are in general and specialist endocrinology, thyroid dysfunction, goitre and tumours, the natural or early menopause, diabetes mellitus, lipid disorders, hypertension, the diagnosis and management of anaemia, infections of the lungs, urinary tracts and central nervous system, and the diagnosis and management of pulmonary embolism and its consequences on cardio-respiratory health. I see patients for general health checks and in particular reducting in the risk of heart and cardiovascular disease.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists