dr-naveen-mudalagiri

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital
5th May 2020

I'd like to thank Dr Mudalagiri once again for his treatment and the procedures he performed on me (angiogram and 2 stents) in October and November 2019. Apart from being very personable, Dr Mudalagiri is clearly an expert in his field, and made me feel very at ease prior to carrying out the procedures, explaining clearly what needed to be done and why. This continued during the procedure, when once again he explained clearly what he was doing, which made me comfortable with what was happening to me. After the procedure he was very helpful once again, giving advice on how I should proceed, and I cannot thank Dr Mudalagiri and his colleagues for their care and treatment of my condition. Whilst I hope not to require this kind of treatment again, if I do, I would most definitely want to come under Dr Mudalagiri's care.

#sayThankYou

Dear Dr Naveen, Thank you for your follow up call today, and for the care and expertise in the fitting of two stents in my arteries during October & November 2019. I'm so pleased that you identified and dealt with these issues, and I'm happy to say that I'm 100% back to normal now, with every confidence that I'll be around for some considerable time to come thanks to you !! Take care and stay safe ! BR, Tim Price

5th May 2020
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital
2nd April 2020

Dr Mudalagiri made me feel that I was in very capable hands when he performed my angiogram. He explained the risks of the operation, and the results of the test clearly, before recommending me for heart surgery as an urgent case. I am extremely grateful for the care he and his team (who were friendly attentive and helpful) gave me at KIMS hospital, and thankful to them all for their care.

Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital
9th February 2020

Total confidence in Naveen Mudalagiri he explains every step of my treatment and answered all questions throughly and which help put me at ease.

Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital
3rd February 2020

I am in total agreement with all the previous positive remarks.It was a pleasure and a privilege to have Dr Naveen Mudalagiri perform the necessary operation to preserve my health. The doctor is a real gentleman.

« 1 2 3 4 »

cardiologycare.uk's mission is to provide personalised, high-quality care on an as-needed or preventative basis. We have created a practice that we believe in. Cardiologycare.uk provides a full heart service and believes in working with our patients to maintain and improve their health. We work together to serve your entire family for all of your medical needs in all stages of life. Our physician believes in providing comprehensive cardaic care services to our patients in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. We also believe in educating our patients as we work with them to achieve the best physical state possible. Dr Naveen Mudalagiri is a specialist Consultant Cardiologist and Interventional Cardiologist with professional accreditation and specialist expertise in the diagnosis and management of cardiac problems. He is registered with the General Medical Council (GMC number 4619541) and is on the specialist register for cardiology and general internal medicine. He performs coronary angiography and angioplasty (stent insertion) and is part of the Kent wide primary angioplasty (heart attack) service which provides emergency treatment for patients with a heart attack. In addition, he provides treatment and investigations for heart rhythm disorders including pacemaker implantation, valvular heart disease, hypertension, heart failure. He is an accredited member of the British Society of Cardiovascular Imaging (BSCI) and is a member of the following organisations: Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians Member of the British Cardiovascular Interventional Society Member of the British Society of Cardiovascular Imaging Member of the British Cardiovascular Society He is Chairman for the Kent, Surrey and Sussex Educational Facility and an advisory member for the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE). He has NHS practices based at Medway Maritime Hospital, St.Thomas Hospital and William Harvey Hospital. To schedule an appointment, please call: Melania Hales on 020 3916 5159 Email: cardiologycare@outlook.com

Nearest Cardiologists