Dr Naveen Mudalagiri

cardiologycare.uk's mission is to provide personalised, high-quality care on an as-needed or preventative basis. We have created a practice that we believe in. Cardiologycare.uk provides a full heart service and believes in working with our patients to maintain and improve their health. We work together to serve your entire family for all of your medical needs in all stages of life. Our physician believes in providing comprehensive cardaic care services to our patients in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. We also believe in educating our patients as we work with them to achieve the best physical state possible. Dr Naveen Mudalagiri is a specialist Consultant Cardiologist and Interventional Cardiologist with professional accreditation and specialist expertise in the diagnosis and management of cardiac problems. He is registered with the General Medical Council (GMC number 4619541) and is on the specialist register for cardiology and general internal medicine. He performs coronary angiography and angioplasty (stent insertion) and is part of the Kent wide primary angioplasty (heart attack) service which provides emergency treatment for patients with a heart attack. In addition, he provides treatment and investigations for heart rhythm disorders including pacemaker implantation, valvular heart disease, hypertension, heart failure. He is an accredited member of the British Society of Cardiovascular Imaging (BSCI) and is a member of the following organisations: Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians Member of the British Cardiovascular Interventional Society Member of the British Society of Cardiovascular Imaging Member of the British Cardiovascular Society He is Chairman for the Kent, Surrey and Sussex Educational Facility and an advisory member for the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE). He has NHS practices based at Medway Maritime Hospital, St.Thomas Hospital and William Harvey Hospital. To schedule an appointment, please call: Sharon Woodford 01622 538 143 or 07821 125 382 Email: Sharon.woodford@kims.org.uk

12th June 2019
Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital

Dr Mudalagiri performed my angiogram at Kims and found the problem with my heart that was causing my unstable angina. He then went on to perform my stent operation at Medway Maritime. His approach was friendly but professional and he was clear as to what was happening to me, gaining my trust and putting me at ease. I am now able to get on with my life, working in a strenuous job. I am very grateful. Thank you.

28th April 2019
Written by a patient at Medway Maritime Hospital

Dr Naveen Mudalagiri ... Is just great! His demeanour is a really good mix of light humour (which suited me perfectly) combined with a totally professionally and serious attitude when needed. The string of five stars from me tells you everything!

8th April 2019
Written by a patient at KIMS Hospital

I was introduced to Dr. Naveen Mudalagiri following an annual BUPA Enhance review where ECG showed need for further review. In my opinion, his thoroughness through exhaustive tests highlighted an issue which led to a heart procedure which no doubt saved my life ! At all times he showed an approachable, supportive, caring approach which gave to patient confidence.

5th April 2019
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Dr NM relaxes his patient, then listens patiently without interrupting, such instilling a good relationship and trust. If there is a procedure to take place he will explain just enough to put the patient at ease. He gives his patient the feeling that he or she matters and that one is taken seriously which is so important for the patient. One gets the feeling one is in good hands and he will do what is best for the patient.

3rd March 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital

DR Mudalagiri is a very confident and helpful Doctor. We trust him and felt at ease in a difficult time and his words helped us. We are grateful for this from any consultant, but especially from a Doctor we are seeing. We would highly recommend anyone to see Dr Mudalagiri as his experience shows along with his nature. He explains things in simple terms so we understand what he is doing and talking about. He also explains what he is doing and why he wants to try what he is trying.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists