Spire Alexandra Hospital

Impton Lane, Walderslade, Chatham, Kent England, ME5 9PG

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

11th July 2019

I cannot praise the staff enough for all that they did for me. I had the same day staff throughout my stay. The anesthetist and theatre staff did everything they could to make me as comfortable and confident as possible and help soothe my nerves, including allowing my partner to accompany me down to the theatre area. The room was lovely and clean, the facilities were excellent, the food was good and everyone there from the reception desk onwards did everything they could to make my stay as comfortable as possible.

10th July 2019

Cannot fault the full time staff here. My only negative comment would be a couple of the night nurses were probably a bit short on beside manner at 3 am. But I don't neccesarily blame them for that - I couldn't do it! Great hospital, very clean, efficient. Food was great. Hard to believe it's a hospital on some occassions.

28th May 2019

The Spire has the very best of facilities from the reception staff through the surgeons to the supporting health professionals. I received the very best of treatment on the 3 occasions i was admitted to the hospital for knee operations to my final knee replacement. I felt my medical needs were at the centre of care at all times and I would strongly recommend the Hospital. In particular I felt the Physiotherapy care I received post Op was first class and catered for my needs at my pace but also achieved the goals set for me to go home on time. Thank you to all the staff.

16th May 2019

As an NHS patient I couldn’t recommend the Spire Alexandra enough. I had a hysterectomy 6 weeks ago and was treated so well from reception through to theatre and on the ward. Mr Habeeb performed the surgery and I couldn’t recommend him enough. He is such a caring man -genuine and attentive. The theatre staff were amazing and made me feel at ease both before the surgery and in recovery. On the ward the nurses were attentive and friendly and couldn’t do enough for me. My room was comfortable and clean and the food was of a high standard. I wouldn’t hesitate to go back to the Spire in the future.

8th May 2019

Went in for a Hernia Repair and every aspect of the experience was excellent. Good nurses, lovely hospital and excellent surgeon, anesthetist and theatre staff.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Spire Alexandra Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Alexandra Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4yd