Spire Alexandra Hospital

Impton Lane, Walderslade, Chatham, Kent England, ME5 9PG

13th November 2019

My treatment at Spire Alexandra was faultless and the staff professional, friendly and helpful. This is not my first experience of being a patient at this Hospital. Also my wife has in the past been a patient there and shares the same experiences.

11th October 2019

My experience was good from the reception staff to staff on the ward and in theatre. My Consultant was excellent and so were the nursing staff. I was treated with dignity and respect. Well organised, clean hospital. I don't think that there is anything I would ask to be improved.

4th September 2019

very good care

22nd August 2019

I have been a patient at this hospital on several occasions and have always been impressed by the level of care and attention I have received. There were occasions when I experienced problems post surgery and the staff were immediately on hand to resolve issues and ensure my well being. The follow up care I received was also excellent and the physiotherapy was instrumental in aiding my speedy recovery.

21st August 2019

Never a nice going to hospital but from start to finish the experience made me feel relaxed and as comfortable as possible. Everybody who I met and assisted me were extremely polite, personable and most importantly thoroughly professional. My nurse for the day was Hilton and was amazing throughout. He is a credit to the hospital.

17th August 2019

My recent stay at the hospital was a very pleasant experience. All the staff were extremely polite and made me feel very relaxed. Nothing was too much trouble for them. I can’t thank them enough for the great care they gave me before, during and after my operation. Thank you

15th August 2019

Staff that were allocated to me,were friendly and respectful,with great bedside manner. Thank you to Zack ,Hilton and Andrew Green

28th July 2019

I received fantastic care at this hospital. Every member of staff were friendly, caring and treating me very well during my stay x

11th July 2019

I cannot praise the staff enough for all that they did for me. I had the same day staff throughout my stay. The anesthetist and theatre staff did everything they could to make me as comfortable and confident as possible and help soothe my nerves, including allowing my partner to accompany me down to the theatre area. The room was lovely and clean, the facilities were excellent, the food was good and everyone there from the reception desk onwards did everything they could to make my stay as comfortable as possible.

10th July 2019

Cannot fault the full time staff here. My only negative comment would be a couple of the night nurses were probably a bit short on beside manner at 3 am. But I don't neccesarily blame them for that - I couldn't do it! Great hospital, very clean, efficient. Food was great. Hard to believe it's a hospital on some occassions.

{{category}} working at Spire Alexandra Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Alexandra Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4yd