Spire Alexandra Hospital

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

4th September 2019

very good care

22nd August 2019

I have been a patient at this hospital on several occasions and have always been impressed by the level of care and attention I have received. There were occasions when I experienced problems post surgery and the staff were immediately on hand to resolve issues and ensure my well being. The follow up care I received was also excellent and the physiotherapy was instrumental in aiding my speedy recovery.

21st August 2019

Never a nice going to hospital but from start to finish the experience made me feel relaxed and as comfortable as possible. Everybody who I met and assisted me were extremely polite, personable and most importantly thoroughly professional. My nurse for the day was Hilton and was amazing throughout. He is a credit to the hospital.

17th August 2019

My recent stay at the hospital was a very pleasant experience. All the staff were extremely polite and made me feel very relaxed. Nothing was too much trouble for them. I can’t thank them enough for the great care they gave me before, during and after my operation. Thank you

15th August 2019

Staff that were allocated to me,were friendly and respectful,with great bedside manner. Thank you to Zack ,Hilton and Andrew Green

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Spire Alexandra Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire Alexandra Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4yd