Prof Richard Schilling

Specialist in heart rhythm management.

• Cardiology

18th February 2017
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

great also all the EP staff that work at st barts

14th February 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Prof Richard Schilling is an outstanding professional. He performed my first RF Ablation in 2011 and a follow up in 2012. In both cases he presented me with all the facts and options and made his own biases clear ( i.e. preference for a particular course of action) while suggesting I consider the others. I saw him today for an episode of AFIB and we quickly narrowed down the options and decided on a course of action. I left feeling re-assured that my best interests were being served and that a back-up plan is in place should this not be the successful route. I am a very active 52 year old and and pleased to say that Prof Schilling understands and facilities my ambition to live a life as close as possible to normal despite AFIB. I also asked a cardiologist friend about Professor Schilling and he described RS as a world leader in his field.

6th February 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Professor Schilling took the time to explain my procedure to me and to look at the options available. Any anxieties I had were allayed by the professionalism of him and his team. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing surgery for atrial fibrillation.

28th January 2017
Written by a patient at London Bridge Hospital

Prof Richard schilling is outstanding, marvellous, amazing one of the best doctor in the world. Love you Prof Richard Schilling. GOD BLESS YOU SIR

Nearest Cardiologists