Dr Vivienne Ezzat

• Cardiology

4th June 2018
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

I felt I had to write this review after my successful ablation in December 2017. Dr Ezzat and her wonderful team at Barts went that extra mile to help stabilize my atrial fibrillation. After previous episodes of ablations, maze and cardio conversions I was very apprehensive having to go through yet another procedure but Dr Ezzat put my mind at rest. She went out of her way to explain everything that could be done and how she would be performing the procedure. Her before and after care is very reassuring and I would recommend anyone who is nervous to ask to be referred to her.

17th May 2018
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

I would highly recommend Dr Ezzat. It was a long process involving numerous consultants to end up with a successful ablation for atrial fibrillation. Dr Ezzat listened to my frustrations and went the extra mile to assist with a successful end result. I am feeling so much better especially feeling listened to and given time to answer all my questions. I am really pleased to be able to have all my follow up with the GUCH team at Barts.

25th April 2018
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

I recently had an ablation procedure back in November 2017 removing accessory pathways (veins) from my heart after I had a series of panic attacks and palpitations (arrhythmia). The care Dr Ezzat and all staff at St Bart's was excellent. The hospital was immaculate, appointment times fast always welcoming with great attention to detail from the staff. I am very pleased the procedure was successful and no further health concerns.

15th March 2018
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

I had my first operation for Fallot's tetralogy in 1955 at age five. Having had amazing care over the subsequent years I eventually developed atrial fibrillation from scar tissue. This required several ablations over the past few years finally involving Dr Vivienne Ezzat at Barts who went the extra mile for me. This involved a difficult ablation procedure lasting five hours. Her professionalism and efficiency and very personal attention to me as a patient gave me the confidence I needed. I am extremely impressed and grateful.

22nd February 2018
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

I would highly recommend Dr Ezzat. I was suffering from complex SVT due to a congenital heart defect, I felt completely hopeless after multiple episodes of SVT over a year. Dr Ezzat never gave up trying to find a permanent solution to my problem and she helped me tremendously in dealing with the anxiety and helplessness I felt. Dr Ezzat was able to locate the problem causing area after a long procedure. She has completely changed my life. I will never be able to thank her enough!!

Nearest Cardiologists