Dr Vivienne Ezzat

• Cardiology

19th August 2017
Written by a carer at St Bartholomew's Hospital

We would like to say a huge thank you to Vivienne Ezzat and her wonderful team for taking care of our daughter who had an ablation carried out two weeks ago at Barts hospital.The team were so kind and caring and made my daughter Karina Burton feel totally at ease throughout her procedure.Karina felt very confident with her care and so happy when Vivienne came after the procedure to say it had been a success. The only setback was when Karina had a severe allergic reaction the the anti sickness so drug.The doctors dealt with it very quickly and calmly, which was so reassuring when I was feeling so anxious watching it all happening. Please accept our huge appreciation of Vivienne and all the staff at Barts Hospital.You are amazing at what you do.Long live the NHS!

5th July 2017
Written by a carer at St Bartholomew's Hospital

I accompanied my son to Barts Cardiology dept on many occasions and you are never made to feel you are just a number. We do not live near the hospital but they are caring and accommodating and listen to your needs concerning appointments etc. with great empathy and help wherever they can. Dr Ezzat is a first class Dr and we had 5 star service all the way. You know immediately you are in safe hands and trust her implicitly. She is approachable and extremely efficient.

5th July 2017
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

From the first time I met Dr Ezzat I felt totally at ease. She was very friendly and approachable but also extremely professional. I was confident that she was doing what was best for me and took great care to make sure I understood exactly what was going to happen. After the procedure I was followed up regularly and she left nothing to chance. I was totally involved in the whole matter and felt much better and happy to know that any further problems would be dealt with quickly. She is a first class doctor and I would recommend Barts Cardiology department to anybody.

31st May 2017
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

I had a successful cryo ablation at Barts Hospital on the 10th February 2017 for my permanent atrial fibrillation. I found the treatment and support from both the nursing staff and my electrophysiologist Dr. Vivienne Ezzat, who undertook the procedure exemplary and highly professional. Therefore, I have no reservations in recommending Barts Coronary Care Unit and Dr. Ezzat for these procedures and would have no hesitation in returning if it should be necessary in the future. I am now able to undertake tasks and activities which I have been unable to do for several years – a new lease of life. Well done.

3rd February 2017
Written by a carer at St Bartholomew's Hospital

A huge thank you from Alan and Jag, to Dr Vivienne Ezzat for (fitting of the Boston Scientific defibrillator). We are pleased to report the scar has healed very well after surgery and we can -not thank Vivienne enough for her wonderful people skills which helped my husband feel very comfortable with understanding how the device would be fitted, the aftercare and recovery time. Vivienne explanations were clear and concise and instilled us with confidence. She also displayed great suturing skills. And we would certainly recommend her, a fab doctor. Kind regards, Jag & Alan

Nearest Cardiologists