Dr Vivienne Ezzat

• Cardiology

30th November 2016
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

I am an adult Congenital heart patient with recurring heart arrythmia issues. I was formerly seen at London's Heart Hospital, recently moving across to Barts. Dr Ezzat was put in charge of my rhythm issues and I recently underwent an Atrial ablation at Barts. I think Dr Ezzat and the GUCH team at Barts did an excellent job, I feel much better after the procedure. Dr Ezzat has shown a lot of care, she comes across as an excellent specialist in heart electro physiology issues. As a patient, I would recommend her to others.

10th August 2016
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

I finally got to Meet Dr Ezzart yesterday and what a wonderful experience it was. She was very understand, I was made to feel like a person rather then a number that I have had in recent visit to other NHS trust. Straight away she apologized for how long it took to get my appointment. Which I replied with this is the shortest waiting time I have ever had. So hats off to Dr Ezzart And Barts Hospital its nice to see that some parts of the NHs are getting it right. Thank you

20th June 2016
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

The Cardiac Department was extremely efficiently managed. I was seen on time and sent to be weighed, blood pressure taken, ecg completed before seeing Dr Ezzat. Dr Vivienne Ezzat greeted us with warmth and 100% attention. She communicated sympathetically and utterly professionally. She took a very very detailed medical and family history. She explained her thinking and possible diagnosis and her recommended treatment. She made sure we had enough time to understand the possibilities and ask any questions we needed. I could not have received better treatment.

Short link to review Dr Vivienne Ezzat: http://iwgc.net/efici