Dr Fahad Farooqi

I am a General Consultant Cardiologist with a special interest in pacemaker devices and heart failure. I am experienced in the management and investigation of all aspects of general adult cardiology including chest pain, palpitations, shortness of breath, blackouts (syncope), hypertension and arrhythmias. I qualified as a doctor in 1997 (Guy's and St Thomas' Hospitals) and completed my cardiology training in London and the South East. I was appointed NHS Consultant in 2012 at King George Hospital, Ilford, Essex and Honorary Consultant at Barts Heart Centre in London. My private practice consultations are Saturday mornings at Spire Roding Hospital and ad hoc at Harley Street at Queens. Patient feedback is very important to me. I firmly believe in putting my patients needs first and always strive to offer the best possible care and experience.

1st October 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Dr Farooqi is one of the most professional consultants I have ever had to see. He listens well and took his time and great care in explaining. From the moment I met him he makes you feel at ease and comfortable.

1st October 2017
Response from Dr Fahad Farooqi

Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated.

2nd September 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

On the two occasions I have met Dr Farooqi he has made me feel comfortable in asking questions. He always explained the findings of my test results so that I felt he knew and understood how anxious I was.

2nd September 2017

12th May 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

It was a pleasure meeting Dr Farooqi. He has accommodated my appointments to whichever suited me best. He appreciated I was anxious at the start of the treatment and allayed my fears. He responds to requests as quickly as possible. I would thoroughly recommend Dr Farooqi.

23rd May 2017
Response from Dr Fahad Farooqi

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback

4th May 2017
Written by a member of staff at King George Hospital

Excellent all round. Very supportive and helpful.

28th April 2017
Written by a member of staff at King George Hospital

I am proud to work alongside Dr Farooqi as one of the Specialist Cardiac nurses. He is available and supportive, he drives and delivers quality care for cardiac patients. He takes every opportunity to provide education for the MDT, especially junior doctors. He rationalises his decision making processes, in support of evidence based, quality patient care delivery. He also leads in supporting end of life care pathway for Cardiac patients, with his link to St Francis Hospice. He recently supported a Study Day at St Francis Hospice, for professionals within Hospital and Community to provide quality end of life care for our patients.

Nearest Cardiologists