Dr Fahad Farooqi

I am a General Consultant Cardiologist with a special interest in pacemaker devices and heart failure. I am experienced in the management and investigation of all aspects of general adult cardiology including chest pain, palpitations, shortness of breath, blackouts (syncope), hypertension and arrhythmias. I qualified as a doctor in 1997 (Guy's and St Thomas' Hospitals) and completed my cardiology training in London and the South East. I was appointed NHS Consultant in 2012 at King George Hospital, Ilford, Essex and Honorary Consultant at Barts Heart Centre in London. My private practice consultations are Saturday mornings at Spire Roding Hospital and ad hoc at Harley Street at Queens. Patient feedback is very important to me. I firmly believe in putting my patients needs first and always strive to offer the best possible care and experience.

28th April 2017
Written by a member of staff at King George Hospital

I am proud to work alongside Dr Farooqi as one of the Specialist Cardiac nurses. He is available and supportive, he drives and delivers quality care for cardiac patients. He takes every opportunity to provide education for the MDT, especially junior doctors. He rationalises his decision making processes, in support of evidence based, quality patient care delivery. He also leads in supporting end of life care pathway for Cardiac patients, with his link to St Francis Hospice. He recently supported a Study Day at St Francis Hospice, for professionals within Hospital and Community to provide quality end of life care for our patients.

27th April 2017
Written by a member of staff at King George Hospital

I worked with Dr Farooqi for 3 years. Dr Farooqi is always helpful, punctual, hard working and has shown great care to all his patients. All of his patients are extremely happy with his treatment plan. Also, Dr Farooqi is very friendly and helpful and established very good rapport with his colleagues.

27th April 2017
Response from Dr Fahad Farooqi

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you too

25th April 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

Kindness is important in Asian cultural assimilation and this is missing in the UK treatment procedures. Fortunately, I found this in Dr Farooqi. Once you get to know him, he quite responsive and promising.

25th April 2017
Response from Dr Fahad Farooqi

Thank you for your feedback, which is much appreciated

26th March 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Roding Hospital

Good service, listened to the problems we had and had time for us.

27th March 2017
Response from Dr Fahad Farooqi

Many thanks for taking the time to review me. I appreciate your comments and wish you well.

30th May 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Roding Hospital

I wanted to know more about my heart condition which had been treated by others , Dr Farooqi listened to my concerns, reviewed documentation and offered his opinion and advice.He gave me a prompt , comprehensive and honest report in terms which I fully understood.

Nearest Cardiologists