Dr Fahad Farooqi

I am a General Consultant Cardiologist with a special interest in pacemaker devices and heart failure. I am experienced in the management and investigation of all aspects of general adult cardiology including chest pain, palpitations, shortness of breath, blackouts (syncope), hypertension and arrhythmias. I qualified as a doctor in 1997 (Guy's and St Thomas' Hospitals) and completed my cardiology training in London and the South East. I was appointed NHS Consultant in 2012 at King George Hospital, Ilford, Essex and Honorary Consultant at Barts Heart Centre in London. My private practice consultations are Saturday mornings at Spire Roding Hospital and ad hoc at Harley Street at Queens. Patient feedback is very important to me. I firmly believe in putting my patients needs first and always strive to offer the best possible care and experience.

30th May 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Roding Hospital

I wanted to know more about my heart condition which had been treated by others , Dr Farooqi listened to my concerns, reviewed documentation and offered his opinion and advice.He gave me a prompt , comprehensive and honest report in terms which I fully understood.

Nearest Cardiologists