king-george-hospital

Kindness

Doctor communication

Nurse communication
24th March 2019

I attended the Angiogram unit on Thursday as a daycase, I can only say this was the best treatment I have ever experienced. The unit was spotlessly clean, the staff were friendly curtious and professional. I have no complaints and as I have had a bypass and many angiograms and different hospitals I have never been treated as well as this. I informed the surgeon that due to taking medication I usually bleed a lot and end up with a lot of bruseing he used a glue yo the site when he had finished and I can say I haven't a mark The surgeon was such a lovely man and so kind, he made the procedure comfortable and painless. Thankyou all for your kindness I would recommend your service to friends and family without hesitation

20th March 2019

The day staff were fantastic but the night staff were very noisy and, I think, difficult. The ward was I little scruffy and the then food was not edible. However I survived and feel compared to other countries we should be abit more grateful for what the staff have to work with.

Kindness

Doctor communication

Nurse communication
19th March 2019
Written by a family member

My mum was admitted to dahlia ward on 1st Feb 2019 for a total knee replacement. Whilst in there care my mum was treated with the utmost dignity and respect by all the doctors and nurses. Mr Raje the surgeon had a joke and laugh with my mum prior to her going for her operation, he also made my mum smile in the theatre. My mum had a very good experience overall, well done dahlia ward. At queens hospital for my mum's outpatient appointment went very well Mr Ramadan the doctor was very pleased with the results, and with the very willing help from nurse Lisa Moughton we were taken to get two sticks to aid my mum's walking. Once again the man in physio was happy and willing to help.well done queens outpatients orthopaedic and physio. My heartfelt thanks to you from myself (daughters) Patricia, and her husband.

Parent Dignity

Suitable Location
14th March 2019

The staff were friendly and answered all questions. X-ray wait took same time though.

Parent Dignity

Suitable Location
14th March 2019

Patient care and attention was good. Had to wait for x-ray (N 45 mins).

{{category}} working at King George Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review King George Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4ev