Dr Ajay Jain

I am a consultant in cardiology working at St Bartholomew's Hospital in central London. I also work as an Honorary Consultant at King Georges Hospital in Ilford. I see private patients at The London Clinic and at the London Independent Hospital. It is extremely important for me to receive your feedback and I am grateful for you taking the time to leave your comments.

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

13th September 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

I found Mr Jain very caring and helpful in answering points I raised. I am totally confident in his ability to deal with the problems I have experienced and any further difficuties I might experience in the future.

19th July 2017
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

I found Dr Jain was very approachable. He is a good listener and gives clear explanations. I felt well informed before having my surgery. He is obviously a very skilled interventional cardiologist and my procedure went very smoothly.

3rd July 2017
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

Thank you for being the first person in a long time who really heard me.

19th May 2017
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

Dr Jain quickly assessed the facts and explained very clearly, without over simplifying, what the issue was and the likely treatment. He laid out the options and was very balanced in his view on the merits of each course of action. The appointment was not rushed and he built a good rapport with myself and my husband and gained our trust and confidence.

3rd May 2017
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

I saw Dr Jain for my second annual check up consultation after a PFO closure device was fitted in early 2015. As previously, it was a pleasure to see him again and he performed in the same excellent manner as last time. I was listened to, my wellbeing was assessed and results of an earlier echocardiogram checked over. A few days later I received a copy of a detailed letter from him to my GP, sent to keep her informed. I have no complaints about this doctor whatsoever, and would continue to recommend him to anyone needing help or advice with all matters cardiology related. He is approachable, warm and considerate. Enough said!

Nearest Cardiologists