Dr Ajay Jain

I am a consultant in cardiology working at St Bartholomew's Hospital in central London. I also work as an Honorary Consultant at King Georges Hospital in Ilford. I see private patients at The London Clinic and at the London Independent Hospital. It is extremely important for me to receive your feedback and I am grateful for you taking the time to leave your comments.

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

17th January 2018
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

Dr A.J. Cared for me in 2010 when I was an in patient with Endocarditis. At that time he was involved with checking my heart with a TEA, after that I really didn't like him but........being serious he was very nice and helpful. I was transferred in October to the Chest as was in Bethnal Green so did not see him again. A great dr and a lovely man, I miss talking to him about football, please give him my regards. Kelvin lewis.

13th September 2017
Written by a patient at King George Hospital

I found Mr Jain very caring and helpful in answering points I raised. I am totally confident in his ability to deal with the problems I have experienced and any further difficuties I might experience in the future.

19th July 2017
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

I found Dr Jain was very approachable. He is a good listener and gives clear explanations. I felt well informed before having my surgery. He is obviously a very skilled interventional cardiologist and my procedure went very smoothly.

3rd July 2017
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

Thank you for being the first person in a long time who really heard me.

19th May 2017
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

Dr Jain quickly assessed the facts and explained very clearly, without over simplifying, what the issue was and the likely treatment. He laid out the options and was very balanced in his view on the merits of each course of action. The appointment was not rushed and he built a good rapport with myself and my husband and gained our trust and confidence.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists