Dr Ajay Jain

I am a consultant in cardiology working at St Bartholomew's Hospital in central London. I also work as an Honorary Consultant at King Georges Hospital in Ilford. I see private patients at The London Clinic and at the London Independent Hospital. It is extremely important for me to receive your feedback and I am grateful for you taking the time to leave your comments.

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

19th May 2017
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

Dr Jain quickly assessed the facts and explained very clearly, without over simplifying, what the issue was and the likely treatment. He laid out the options and was very balanced in his view on the merits of each course of action. The appointment was not rushed and he built a good rapport with myself and my husband and gained our trust and confidence.

3rd May 2017
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

I saw Dr Jain for my second annual check up consultation after a PFO closure device was fitted in early 2015. As previously, it was a pleasure to see him again and he performed in the same excellent manner as last time. I was listened to, my wellbeing was assessed and results of an earlier echocardiogram checked over. A few days later I received a copy of a detailed letter from him to my GP, sent to keep her informed. I have no complaints about this doctor whatsoever, and would continue to recommend him to anyone needing help or advice with all matters cardiology related. He is approachable, warm and considerate. Enough said!

27th October 2016
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

Dr. Ajay Jain is approachable, intelligent and he engages with this patient as an adult. This is a breath of fresh air, since not all medical professionals do this. I am a big fan.

9th October 2016
Written by a member of staff at St Bartholomew's Hospital

This is a test.

30th September 2016
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

Dr Jain was excellent. At the consultation he listened well and patiently, and then he explained everything to me in a very clear manner - checking that I understood it all. I felt completely confident in his advice. When I went to hospital, Barts, for the procedure (an angioscopy) he again was very calm and clear in explaining what was to happen, allowing me plenty of space for questions. His team in the theatre were excellent too. I could not have felt more relaxed and confident that I was in good hands. The procedure appeared to go very smoothly. The follow-up consultation and advice from Dr Jain was as direct, clear and as good as before. I recommend Dr Jain very highly.

Nearest Cardiologists