Dr Ajay Jain

I am a consultant in cardiology working at St Bartholomew's Hospital in central London. I also work as an Honorary Consultant at King Georges Hospital in Ilford. I see private patients at The London Clinic and at the London Independent Hospital. It is extremely important for me to receive your feedback and I am grateful for you taking the time to leave your comments.

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

27th October 2016
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

Dr. Ajay Jain is approachable, intelligent and he engages with this patient as an adult. This is a breath of fresh air, since not all medical professionals do this. I am a big fan.

30th September 2016
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

Dr Jain was excellent. At the consultation he listened well and patiently, and then he explained everything to me in a very clear manner - checking that I understood it all. I felt completely confident in his advice. When I went to hospital, Barts, for the procedure (an angioscopy) he again was very calm and clear in explaining what was to happen, allowing me plenty of space for questions. His team in the theatre were excellent too. I could not have felt more relaxed and confident that I was in good hands. The procedure appeared to go very smoothly. The follow-up consultation and advice from Dr Jain was as direct, clear and as good as before. I recommend Dr Jain very highly.

22nd July 2016

It was all exemplary!

23rd May 2016
Written by a patient at St Bartholomew's Hospital

Dr. Jain is an excellent listener and is truly engaged in understanding your situation in detail. He showed me the utmost patience as I asked every question you could imagine. He explained everything in complete detail, in a way that was easy to comprehend. I was extremely well taken care of throughout, it couldn't of been easier or with less stress because of his expertise and attitude towards me as a patient. Thank you!

6th May 2016
Written by a patient at The London Clinic

Dr Ajay Jain is a very sincere, approachable and reassuring individual. Extremely capable in his profession. He has taken excellent care and interest in my wellbeing since treating me in connection with a PFO which needed to be closed by means of an intravenous closure device. This was done very successfully after full and proper exploration prior to the procedure being carried out in early January '15. Had two follow up consultations in the 15 months since the procedure was carried out and all is well. He and his team including Dr Andrew Wragg performed a great job and I'm very pleased with the seamless way it was done. Would recommend anyone with cardio issues to pursue Dr Jain.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists