queens-hospital-1

Queen's Hospital

Rom Valley Way, Romford, Essex, England, RM7 0AG

Review of Outpatient Team 1, written by a patient
20th January 2020

Having recently had a total knee replacement, I would like to commend Mr Asif Parker and his team for the care I received in both KGH and Queens hospitals. Including the after care by the COPE team. Many thanks to all.

Review of Outpatient Team 2, written by a patient
20th January 2020

I did find getting to the right waiting area was a bit confusing. On my first visit I waited in the wrong area, but they came and found me. All staff were very kind and helpful. I didn’t have to wait long after my actual appointment time before being seen. The doctor I saw put me at ease and everything was explained to me about what was needed to be done. My next appointment came through in less than a month, just as doctor said it would. At this appointment my treatment was carried out very efficiently and sympatheticly and I felt totally at ease and in no discomfort. Thank you to all the staff and doctor involved in my treatment.

20th January 2020

My first time as an patient in any hospital I had with a strangulated hernia requiring an emergency opand a colonoscopy in any hospital- the care was excellent at all level.. My only criticism is having to chase appointments for colonoscopy I was to expect a call by eventually ha to phone myself and apply some pressure. Couldn’t fault my treatment of the staff I met.

19th January 2020

I had to attend Queens hospital for a womb biopsy. My doctor was Ms Rekha Wuntakal with nurse Dawn by my side. To say I was terrified was and understatement! The entire procedure was uncomfortable but not painful, but this doctor was wonderful and explained everything. The nurse Dawn held my hand all the way through. I can't thank you both enough. It was spotlessly clean and over in a few minutes.

Review of Gynaecology Outpatients, written by a patient
18th January 2020

Lois Mercy and Amber were lovely tome. I was informed at all times of what was goinf to happen, and was put at my ease in a situation that was so difficult. Thank you for caring and for making me feel that I was important at all times.

Doctor communication

Review of Early Supported Discharge Team - Integrated Therapy, written by a family member
17th January 2020

Very organized and professional team.

Review of Eye Unit, written by a family member
17th January 2020

Consider my experience I am 86 years of age and partially sighted due to Macular degeneration in one eye: 10.30 appointment at 11.00 I queried my position as the white board stated at 10.30 clinic I was attending was running "on time" as at 10.30.... I was told ignore the board its wrong. Other clinics at 10.30 were running 90 mins late, how can a clinic be 1 hour 30 mins behind when starting just 90 minutes before? Nurses have my records/folder but do not read any summary, I continually have to remind them I have MD and cannot see out of one eye so do not need drops or scan on that eye. Doing the sight test the mirror was out of sync with the letters board so I could only see two letters where as my son attending with me told me there was 3 letters, the nurse ignored our comments. I attend because I am due an injection at regular intervals to preserve my eye sight in my "good" eye however the consultant told me I would have to come back at a later date for the injection as there was too many on the day.....how was that scheduled that too many people needing injections were booked in? My son reminded the consultant that if injections are provided later than planned my sight is impaired in the intervening period, I live independently, delays to my injection would challenge this as my sight would diminish

Review of Outpatient Team 2, written by a patient
17th January 2020

This was a very efficient and straight forward experience. The staff were friendly and considerate. I was not waiting for long. We hear so much in the media about waiting times etc. From referral by my GP to being was within a fortnight. Even my blood test only took 10 minutes to wait and be seen . My whole experience has been excellent I cannot fault it.

16th January 2020

It is a clean place with beautiful and hardworking staff. I can say that they are trying each day their best to cover everyone needs in time and they do it very professionally. Very well looked after every day even by the doctors but let's not forget the nurses that they are trying every day and night to help. Thank you for all the services that i had received

Review of Outpatient Team 3, written by a patient
16th January 2020

Seen on time, given plenty of information and asked if I had any questions. It was very nice to be discharged by the charming Doctor who originally attended to me in A and E.

Filter reviews by care type

Filter reviews by reviewer type

{{category}} working at Queen's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Queen's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4r2