queens-hospital-1
1 2 3 4 5 52,419 reviews Write a review

Queen's Hospital

Rom Valley Way, Romford, Essex, England, RM7 0AG

22nd February 2017

I had a consultation regarding my heart condition and what medication I needed to take, the nurse on the day was Claire, I was thoroughly taken through all the options in a very easy and professional manor. Claire is a credit to her profession and Queens Hospital. Terry Grover ( patient )

22nd February 2017

Always treated with care and dignity. Dr's and nurses although very very busy speak and treat me with no rush.

22nd February 2017

There is a flat screen TV that I have yet to see working. The board showing doctors and clinic running time is in a poor position for all to see.

21st February 2017

The care my family member received on Bluebell B ward left a lot to be desired, there were a number of problems, firstly the nursing staff were rude and refused care during the night, all whilst talking in their own language in front of patients and laughing and joking. When a complaint was made we were told it was an on going issue with the staff. The ward was filthy and when concerns were raised we were told it was an on-going issue and the bathroom was not cleaned the whole time. A Cleaner swept a patient's nebuliser mask up with the rubbish and when she realised what she had done she picked it up and put it back on the side, this is totally unacceptable as think of all the dust and germs that are now in the mask that is to be used on a patient who has respiratory problems. I work within the Trust and it disappoints me that the work the nursing staff and the cleaners carry out, lets the good work of the Doctors down and leaves people with a very negative view of the ward and the Trust as a whole. My nan was in Bluebell A ward a few years back and as she was reaching the end of her life, we stayed with her throughout the night. Around the ward, machines were going off, I went to find a member of staff only to find them asleep in the staff room oblivious to the patients they are supposed to be caring for. Since joining the Trust I believed that the care of the patients was being moved to the forefront but judging by my experience it appears that nothing has changed on the wards.

20th February 2017

The triage nurse (sorry don't remember his name) and Dr Jilendra Siyani , were both excellent and dealt with me with kindness and empathy, Dr Siyani took the time to explain his diagnosis to me and also discussed my other medical problems with me, I came away feeling reassured that I was being treated seriously. Excellent service great staff pay them more.