queens-hospital-1
1 2 3 4 5 193,417 reviews Write a review

Queen's Hospital

Rom Valley Way, Romford, Essex, England, RM7 0AG

24th April 2019

I wanted to take the time to say thank you to all of the kind, selfless , professionals that work in your hospital, particularly the nurses in the IBD department ( zena and Juliet ) and the team on Clem a in particular sister Florence. I was treated with such kindness, sister Florence remembered me from a previous stay and I was welcomed with such warmth , she motivates her team throughout her day all with a smile. When u are feeling low her welcome immediately made me feel better . I can’t praise her enough , she is a credit to the nhs #ilovesisterflorence

22nd April 2019

It's a shame that my initial appointment needed to rearranged (by the NHS) but maybe I can understand that priorities can change. Otherwise the whole experience on the day, from parking to exit was not in any way stressful.

21st April 2019

The nurse that assisted me to the appointment was very friendly and put me at ease. Dr Mcauley the Neurologist was understanding, caring and explained everything in detail which is something I have been waiting for a long period of time for so it was nice to know that there was a professional who took great care and passion for their work to treat me as an individual rather than a file. He reassured me in great detail of what to expect from my condition and what the outcome of the future will be.

21st April 2019

I found all staff communicated well and kept me informed at all stages of the treatment. They went out of their way to ensure that I was comfortable and understood what the treatment involved.

20th April 2019

The arrival was well signposted and on presenting my appointment I was promptly seen to but with some difficulty in understanding the receptionist. On departing the final signage in the reception area was a little confusing as there was no final sign visible for exit

{{category}} working at Queen's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Queen's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4r2