queens-hospital-1
1 2 3 4 5 168,247 reviews Write a review

Queen's Hospital

Rom Valley Way, Romford, Essex, England, RM7 0AG

22nd October 2018

My Name Is Altin Duka Patient at Mandarin A Room 9 I am writing to express my gratitude and I have no words to say how happy to be in this ward and the care I am receiving from all the team. From the doctors, nurses,assistant nurses, cleaners,volunteers. I fill very bad that such efforts and work this team does doesn’t get such a big support from government.And in the top the stress and abuse the have to deal night and day which I been witnessing my self and they still smile and still there to help again. As I said I speechless how amazing this team are. I wish I was able to help and support your team. Please pass my thanks to the team. Regards Altin Duka

22nd October 2018
Written by a family member

I would just like to say a huge thanks to all the staff on Sunrise B for the care given during my nan's recent stay on the ward. From the doctors, nurses, mca's to the lovely domestics. I can't thank you enough for the compassion and care you showed during her 4 week stay. We we're kept extremely well informed and any concerns we had were dealt with in a timely manner. You took the time to explain things clearly and reassured us when needed. Special thanks to Sophie, Lucas and the night/day shift staff for the 'special hugs'.

19th October 2018

I must praise the care and concern shown by Nurses Hai and Victoria working at Outpatients Team 3 - because Dr.Maddirala had been held up in a traffic jam in the Dartford Tunnel. So my appointment was 1 and half hours late. Also my consultation with him was pleasant and professional. I hope he does not leave the Trust as did my two previous consultants in gastroenterology(Drs Slapak and Carlos Espinosa). What does need improving is new appointments should be made urgently when consultants leave the TRust. I had to wait over a year to see DR.Maddirala, and suffering with PBC which if not seen every six months could have developed into Cirrhosis, according to the original diagnosis I was seen on oct.16th 2018. My name is Anthony Galcius. Hospital No:00237310 I hope my eulogistic comments reach the nurses and Doctor, and my criticism the right person in charge and/or responsible for their lack of urgency.

19th October 2018

I had a O/P appt in the 15th Oct with orthopaedics Dr Mazis who I did not actually see, this was a follow up appt for my neck. The Doctor that’s I saw back in July when my neck and shoulder was feeling better after waiting several months for appt with the warm weather. Said would see again in October. I explained to the doctor on the 15th october that my neck was getting painful again. And his reaction was we are seeing you for your shoulder problem not neck he could deal with this could not see X-ray which I was told had fluid only to be referred to pain clinic and MRI to be done he said he did not know why I was not told this was wrong clinic. So now I have to wait 4wks for MRI and then wait for appt with pain clinic. This is terrible so I’ve wasted all that time and no further down the line to know what is going on. I work my the NHS and have supported them but I can see patients frustration. This really does need to be sorted.

18th October 2018

Seen on time. Staff informative, helpful and friendly. The fact that the waiting room was for multiple departments could be made clearer. Some patients couldn't understand why they weren't being seen "in turn". There is a (small) notice but some clarity would be useful. This did not affect me in any way.

{{category}} working at Queen's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Queen's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4r2