Spire London East Hospital

Roding Lane South, Redbridge, Ilford, EssexEngland, IG4 5PZ

18th October 2019

Whilst all the staff from Receptionist to Nurses to Theatre staff to Consultant were superbly professional I cannot praise Rosie and Maricor for their caring attention - Thankyou

24th September 2019

This hospital is one of the best hospitals I've ever seen. Every single staff is nice, in particular Maricor Balinbin (sister) was very helpful and really friendly. She helped my mum throughout her stay and it was really nice talking to her. Having great company at the hospital makes everything easier for the patient as a nice and friendly environment are essential for a fast recovery of the patient. Very glad with the overall hygiene of the hospital too.

23rd September 2019

I was booked in for 2 days for a Holep prostrate op(laser surgery) and the Consultant and all the support staff both in the theatre and on the ward were excellent, caring and very professional and helpful both to myself and my family. I would recommend this hospital to anyone.

1st July 2019

26th June 2019 arrived at the hospital at 7.00am was greeted by the receptionist. Then I was collected by the nurse, who was very cheerful and took me to my room. The room was spotless and so was the bathroom. Saw several doctors who were very pleasant. Saw my consultant she explained everything to me. From the theatre to the recovery. The nurse who was looking after me in recovery was wonderful. I could not thank her enough. Then I was taken back to my room and was cared for by the night staff. Who were very good. The nurse who was looking after me the rest of the time was brilliant and cheerful makes a patient feel better. Her initial is R If I could give her more than five stars I would. The rest of the medical team were absolutely brilliant.

8th February 2019

Difficult to be critical about, really well executed place, at least the parts that I have visited.

{{category}} working at Spire London East Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire London East Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4yw