25th September 2017
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I have been seeing Dr Jones for several years now. He never fails to lift my spirits, encourages me in things I am doing to help my condition and listens carefully to how I've been since last seeing him. Because of this I feel confident in managing my condition without inflammatory medicine, knowing that if things get really bad I can phone him or his team and help will be there. He is an outstanding doctor and I feel very lucky to be treated by him. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

21st September 2017
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

dr jones always seems pleased to see me. He is very caring kind and considerate and I leave feeling reassured that all is going well.

5th September 2017
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I was referred to Dr Hugh Jones about a year ago with PMR I found him most pleasant and caring. He listened to all I had to say and was very sympathetic. He recommended steroids and my condition has greatly improved. I have always been seen on time and he is always upbeat and a pleasure to see.

3rd July 2017
Written by a member of staff at Kingston Hospital

I am a medical student who is on a general medicine placement based at Kingston hospital. Dr Jones welcomed me into his clinic and was very friendly. It was wonderful to see the rapport he had with all the patients he saw that day; some newly referred and some he had been seeing for many years. With their permission he involved me in their consultations and was able to provide me great learning opportunities.

26th June 2017
Written by a member of staff at Kingston Hospital

I'm a medical student on a general medicine placement at Kingston. Today I had the pleasure of learning from Dr Jones in his clinic. It was clear that he took my learning seriously, he involved me throughout and challenged me to appreciate wider issues relating to the uniqueness of every patient's presentation. It was a clinic that I certainly won't forget, I hope to take what I learned forward into my own clinical practice. Thank you!

Nearest Rheumatologists