17th November 2016
Written by a patient at Parkside Hospital

Today was my third visit to see Dr Jones at Parkside Hospital. I have a recurring problem which benefits from injections to my hands. Each time the problem goes away for about a year which is great. He is the most unbelievable Dr I have come across ( and I have seen a few). He has the nicest manner, putting you totally at ease and treats you like human being rather than a condition to be treated. I also suffer from back and cardiac problems and he is happy chatting about these as well. He brought up a recent MRI scan with another consultant and talked to me at great length about it. He is a natural with patients, there is no pomp or condescension just a really caring attitude. An absolutely brilliant doctor.

17th October 2016
Written by a patient at Parkside Hospital

Dr Jones is by far the most talented person from the medical profession I have met. This extends well beyond his in-depth knowledge of his specialised field and in to all aspects of medical practitioning. This expertise is accompanied by the most relaxing of manners that will put any patient at ease and provide reassurance. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

10th August 2016
Written by a patient at Parkside Hospital

Dr. Hugh Jones is the most amazing consultant I have ever been referred to at Parkside Hospital, Wimbledon, London. He has the most amazing manner and is happy to advise me on any other medical problem I may have, apart from my Osteo-Arthritis. I do suffer from very painful muscular spasms with Osteo-Arthritis and I only have to ring Dr. Jones and wherever he is, he will always get me an appointment at Parkside Hospital in order to give me pain relief injections. Ei fod yn arbenigwr gwych.

4th August 2016
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I had an appointment with Dr Hugh Jones today about my bone problems. He was incredibly thorough and explained in great detail about possible diagnosis to help me. He was also patient when I asked him many questions! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

29th April 2016
Written by a patient at Queen Mary's Hospital

I have reviewed Dr Hugh Jones before and said what a brilliant doctor I think he is, however I want to add that I think he is about the best injection-giver I have ever had and I have had a few! I have been seeing him for about ten years and, not only does he always cheer me up, but I also have complete trust in him. I feel I can ask him anything about the countless things that seem to go wrong with my body and he sorts me out.

Nearest Rheumatologists