17th November 2017
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Dr Jones is an excellent listener and without fail addresses any issues raised in an a fully satisfactory manner. He is never rushed and is always professional, welcoming and good humoured. He is always ready to go that extra mile which is so appreciated and makes all the difference. I invariably leave Dr Jones' clinic feeling better than I did when I arrived! Definitely 5 stars across the board and highly recommended.

16th November 2017
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I have rheumatoid arthritis and have been a patient of Dr Hugh Jones for several years. He balances professionalism with humour in just the right balance and I feel confident that my medical management is in safe hands. I was overseas recently and needed Dr Jones' advice regarding my medication fairly urgently. He replied to my email personally and promptly (which I know from having worked myself in the health service for many years, is not something that all doctors would deign to do). I can recommend him unreservedly.

16th November 2017
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Dr Jones has a warm and welcoming approach which does so help to put one at ease. He listens carefully, and gives clear and knowledgeable explanations. This is very much to be recommended.

14th November 2017
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Dr Jones is now my regular consultant and has always been friendly, attentive and informative in his approach towards me. He comes across as genuinely interested in his patients, and has an easy-going yet professional manner. Thank you doctor for your help and advice over the past two to three years. Andrew Taylor

14th November 2017
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

Dr Jones treated my severe arthritic neck which was causing me great discomfort. He persevered and ultimately I now have a much improved neck.

Nearest Rheumatologists