18th January 2018
Written by a carer at Kingston Hospital

Just visited Dr Jones with my elderly mother who has rheumatoid arthritis and the onset of dementia. He has an absolutely fantastic manner with her. He explains everything clearly and answers all her concerns / questions in a simple way with an understanding manner. He is always upbeat and my mother who goes in quite low comes out much more buoyant. He monitors closely the results of her ongoing treatment and over the years has made a significant difference to the quality of her life

16th January 2018
Written by a patient at Teddington Memorial Hospital

I first saw Dr Jones as a private patient after many months of joint pain, which had ultimately become very severe. His up-beat, positive manner alone was theraputic, but most importantly the treatment he prescribed literaly transformed my life. In a week I could do things that I hadn't been able to do for a year at least, and when my private medical insurance was no longer available to me, he oversaw my transfer to the NHS and he is still my consultant now, almost five years later. He is a kind, intelligent, knowledgable doctor who can put patients at ease, no matter how nervous they might feel. He is relentlessly positive and always helpful and wise. I have no histation in adding to the long list of glowing, positive reviews from many of his other patents

15th January 2018
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Doctor Jones is one the most professional, charming and compassionate Doctors I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I have been in chronic Pain since July of last year and this is the first time in 6 months that a Doctor has listened to me and offered me any type of hope that there may be some form of relief or treatment for whatever I may have. The difference in a week is staggering, last week I was left waiting for nearly two hours for my appointment, I was then rushed in where the Doctor talked over me wouldn’t listen to anything I had to say and then wrote down things I did not say and then rushed me out the door offering me no advise, no answers and no hope – I left Kingston Hospital in flood of tears and totally depressed with no optimism for the future. I went today for an appointment and was for the first time petrified of what I would go through. Today I met the most amazingly informative, proactive, kind and thoroughly entertaining Doctor that you could ever wish to meet. As I arrived early, I was seen way before my appointment time; I was whisked down to X-ray and then headed back up and seen before I had a chance to sit down in the waiting room. Every step was talked through, possible solutions were addressed and every concern, question, query and worry was responded to with compassion and consideration. I was treated with the upmost respect, listened to and spoken to as a grown intelligent adult. I could not recommend Dr Hugh Jones enough, if Oscars, BAFTA’s and OBE could be given for bedside manner and sense of humour I would vote for him.

15th January 2018
Written by a patient at Teddington Memorial Hospital

A very professional, friendly and reassuring manner. This doctor listens carefully and gives lots of opportunities to ask questions. Clear , advice given after a thorough consultation. I am very pleased to have this doctor on my case.

13th January 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Mary's Hospital

Dr. Jones has a very friendly manner, is always up beat and reassuring. He takes time to listen and explain things and I always come away from the appointment in a much better frame of mind.

Nearest Rheumatologists