16th February 2017
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I have been chronically ill with a neuro condition since September 2015 and it has caused a plethora of other health issues. My daily life is extremely painful, challenging and can be very lonely and this wasn't helped by the attitude I received from many a GP each time I tried to source help for my non-neuro symptoms. We scraped the money together to enable me to see Dr Jones privately and it was the best money I've ever spent. He was very clear in saying that my pain complaints are real and I deserve to be listened to. So many medical professionals could learn a thing or two from Dr Jones when it comes to chronic pain and co-existing conditions. Pending test results, I will possibly have a diagnosis of Fibromyalgia but at least I can start to work on making my daily life more manageable after almost two years of misery.

17th November 2016
Written by a patient at Parkside Hospital

Today was my third visit to see Dr Jones at Parkside Hospital. I have a recurring problem which benefits from injections to my hands. Each time the problem goes away for about a year which is great. He is the most unbelievable Dr I have come across ( and I have seen a few). He has the nicest manner, putting you totally at ease and treats you like human being rather than a condition to be treated. I also suffer from back and cardiac problems and he is happy chatting about these as well. He brought up a recent MRI scan with another consultant and talked to me at great length about it. He is a natural with patients, there is no pomp or condescension just a really caring attitude. An absolutely brilliant doctor.

17th October 2016
Written by a patient at Parkside Hospital

Dr Jones is by far the most talented person from the medical profession I have met. This extends well beyond his in-depth knowledge of his specialised field and in to all aspects of medical practitioning. This expertise is accompanied by the most relaxing of manners that will put any patient at ease and provide reassurance. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

10th August 2016
Written by a patient at Parkside Hospital

Dr. Hugh Jones is the most amazing consultant I have ever been referred to at Parkside Hospital, Wimbledon, London. He has the most amazing manner and is happy to advise me on any other medical problem I may have, apart from my Osteo-Arthritis. I do suffer from very painful muscular spasms with Osteo-Arthritis and I only have to ring Dr. Jones and wherever he is, he will always get me an appointment at Parkside Hospital in order to give me pain relief injections. Ei fod yn arbenigwr gwych.

4th August 2016
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I had an appointment with Dr Hugh Jones today about my bone problems. He was incredibly thorough and explained in great detail about possible diagnosis to help me. He was also patient when I asked him many questions! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Nearest Rheumatologists