27th June 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Mary's Hospital

I was cared by Dr Hugh Jones for over 13 years, until I left the UK and moved to Portugal. From our very first meeting, when I was in the middle of a terrible RA flare-up, until our last meeting at Queen Mary's last year, Dr Jones has been nothing short of amazing. He always explained things perfectly to me, and no matter how busy his day was, he always took the time to have a quick chat or a joke with me. He was always smiling and positive, and no matter how low and sore I was feeling in the early days of my treatment, he would always cheer me up. I would recommend him without a second thought, and anybody who gets onto his patient list (I'm sure it's a long one) is in very good hands.

10th June 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Mary's Hospital

Dr Jones is a very personable doctor who takes time to understand a patients lifestyle and how arthritis affects it and he is concise in his explanation of treatments available.

9th May 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Mary's Hospital

Dr Jones is truly professional and offers care to the highest standard. He is considerate, kind and listens to concerns. Highly recommended.

16th April 2018
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I am under treatment of Dr. Hugh Jones, Consultant Rehmutologist, in Kingston Hospital. He is most competent and professional. I found him compassionate and friendly, who listens to your problems patiently and gives clear advice. His way of dealing makes you feel at home and in competent hands. He is brilliant consultant. I wish him all the success in his profession and private life.

25th March 2018
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

He was very attentive, didn’t rush things, and overall I was very happy with my experience

Nearest Rheumatologists