16th April 2018
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I am under treatment of Dr. Hugh Jones, Consultant Rehmutologist, in Kingston Hospital. He is most competent and professional. I found him compassionate and friendly, who listens to your problems patiently and gives clear advice. His way of dealing makes you feel at home and in competent hands. He is brilliant consultant. I wish him all the success in his profession and private life.

25th March 2018
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

He was very attentive, didn’t rush things, and overall I was very happy with my experience

14th March 2018
Written by a patient at Teddington Memorial Hospital

Dr Hugh Jones has been my rheumatology consultant at Teddington Hospital for five years now. I have found him unfailingly helpful. Furthermore, he cheers you up and makes you feel better which, together with the right treatment, makes for a good outcome. He is simply the best!

12th March 2018
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I found Dr Hughes very professional, understanding and knowledgeable. He explained everything in a clear manner both of the x-ray and of the treatment and the way forward with the condition. I saw him on the 6th March.

12th March 2018
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I've been in treatment under Dr Hugh Jones over several years to treat my extremely painful inflammatory arthritis. His advice and care has been brilliant, good listener and and I'm very grateful to have been referred to Dr H Jones!

Nearest Rheumatologists