14th November 2018
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

I cannot speak highly enough of Dr Hugh Jones, for me he is first amongst equals. I have been a patient of his for over ten years and have found him consistently outstanding in his approach whether seeing him on an NHS or private basis. He is attentive, responsive and empathetic. He invests time in you, listens to ensure his understanding of your condition and shares his knowledge and / or diagnosis in a manner that is appropriate to his patient. His friendly, open, personable manner and wicked humour contribute to a warm and welcoming environment. In my opinion, Dr Jones is a great role model for his profession.

21st October 2018
Written by a patient at Queen Mary's Hospital

I had been referred to see a rheumatologist by my GP. My appointment was with Dr Jones. He was very friendly and informative. His manner quickly puts you at ease.

20th October 2018
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Bearing in mind that rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic condition, Dr Hugh Jones goes out of his way to reduce its impact by using the most up to date treatment with explanation and with monitoring my care. He has a very cheerful personality and is happy to discuss my ongoing treatment with me and my husband. At the end of my appointment, he always reminds me to make contact should there be "a flare up."

19th October 2018
Written by a carer at Queen Mary's Hospital

Absolute charming doctor which made my husband feel at ease the moment we stepped in to his surgery. Read his notes to him, explaining it was pointless giving further X-rays, as previous ones showed the knees were in reasonable shape, apart from some swelling, seen more on the left knee. Explained the rheumatoid arthritis was causing the pain. Picked up on his shuffling walk, and asked if there were any memory issues, which I explained there was. He told my husband the shuffling could be associated with memory loss. Hopefully the steroid injections he administered in each knee, will give some relief to the pain my husband has encountered for many years. He was given these injections years ago, but was never offered any further treatment by previous doctor. Dr Jones has booked another appt for 6 months time for follow up injections.

15th October 2018
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Dr Jones is very knowledgeable and is very empathetic. He listens to patients and is clearly interested in helping patients improve their conditions and quality of life. He is also cheerful and approachable. My rheumatoid arthritis has been greatly alleviated due to his knowlege and care. I would thoroughly recommend him and consider myself lucky to have been under his care.

Nearest Rheumatologists