Kingston Hospital

Galsworthy Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, England, KT2 7QB

9th February 2017

I was referred to kinngston via 111. I saw the out of hours GP, was transferred to A&E and then referred on for further diagnostics / treatment. The care and service I received throughout the whole experience was excellent. Having had to revisit A&E several times for further blood tests, I always felt the time i spent waiting was reasonable and as though action was being taken during those periods. I was offered an appointment in the clinic very soon. Mr Deguara's secretary was very helpful. I would add it was difficult to find the right place to call at first but was probably a more perisistent patient because I am an NHS admissions manager. As I work for the NHS I expected to wait a while in clinic but it is unfortunate both times I waited around an hour before being seen. All other diagnostic tests and my pre-op assessment ran smoothly. I felt well prepared on the day of surgery and appreciated the surgeons and anaesthetist coming to see me beforehand. The ward and nursing staff were great during my overnight stay. The only slightly negative feedback I would give is that having to transfer myself from trolley to ward bed following abdominal surgery is not ideal. I was still groggy from the GA but remember it was upsetting and painful at the time. Other than that the ward was organised, clean and I was discharged in good time the following day. I have now been discharged back to my GP and will be writing this in a letter of thanks to the team and all departments involved!

26th January 2017

I have since 2015 till now been visiting Kingston Hospital and its early pregnancy unit as well as the maternity unit. All I can say is that Kingston hospital is definitely an asset to the NHS and displays what NHS should really be like. Through out my pregnancy I have received care of high professionalism. I truly do appreciate the smiles and kindness you receive from the staff despite their very long working hours. A special thanks to the Jasmine Unit, Isabella Ward, Maternity ward and all it's nurses, doctors and staff. You are all doing a great job! The only things I'd ask to improve would be the A&E reception staff. Their mannerism needs to be improved. The second thing is to help these poor nurses, midwives and doctors with the paper work! Surely there's systems from abroad we could use to help these hardworking people with.

22nd December 2016

Very lucky to live so close to this hospital

26th November 2016

He's best ophthalmologists humanists

13th September 2016

In difficult and painful times I found a constant support and well care by the team working in Isabella ward, especially the nurses. I feel so satisfied and grateful for the amazing and professional care I received there.