Kingston Hospital

Galsworthy Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, England, KT2 7QB

25th April 2019

I was an inpatient for one night following a routine hysteroscopy procedure and could not have asked for nicer staff. I was really cared for in a way that felt genuine and personal, and even though mine was day surgery, I was encouraged to stay over, as I had reacted badly to the general anaesthetic. I would highly recommend Kingston hospital.

26th March 2019

We have always found the Outpatient Paediatrics service to be efficient, kind, caring and extremely helpful. We have also had experience of the paediatric inpatient wards and would say the same. My son has had bloods taken at various times without any upset due to the experience of the staff. Please say thank you from us

19th March 2019

Excellent attention and care at the Hospital and all credit to staff both Doctors and nurses.

28th February 2019

I could not have asked for better care. I didn’t feel well after the operation and found the staff to be excellent. They were caring and attentive and did all they could to make me feel comfortable.

19th February 2019

The accommodation and staff at the BMI Wing at Kingston Hospital were excellent, I can highly recommend this hospital. I had two procedures 4 months apart at the BMI Wing at Kingston Hospital and on both occasions were delighted.

{{category}} working at Kingston Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Kingston Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4e3