kingston-hospital

Kingston Hospital

Galsworthy Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, England, KT2 7QB

12th April 2021

Attended A&E for severe back pain after a fall and recent spinal surgery. I came under the care of David Rawaf who was quite possibly the most helpful and delightful consultant I’ve ever come across. He was informative, diligent, efficient and beyond dedicated. How lucky Kingston are to have someone so skilled on their team.

Safe
11th April 2021

I was supposed to have injections in my spine for osteoarthritis in the pain clinic but they kept messing me around with appointments. The person booking the appointment told me to come at the wrong time and it was important because I had a COVID test 3 days before to protect the hospital from further infection. We agreed to try again. On the Saturday I received a letter that my COVID test was on Friday and my procedure Monday. As it was too late for the COVID test as Friday had past, I could not attend for my procedure. They really do not know what they are doing. I almost died a few years previously when I should have been in Kingston Hospital ICU with heart failure - pulmonary embolism - cardiac thrombos - double pneumonia. They kept sending me home despite a junior doctor diagnosing me with PE. One doctor told me to ‘go home and drink some water’. Not a safe environment but they always award themselves 5 stars.

Safe
15th March 2021

Very Efficient from start to finish, every member of staff was friendly and welcoming. Hardly any waiting time for either X-rays or seeing the doctor.

6th March 2021

Very poor telephone consultation with gynaecologist- call lasted less than two minutes and then plan of care discussed was changed after the consultation. When I attempted to discuss this with the department, they were not prepared to listening. Totally degreasing experience, not treated with respect or dignity, would not trust their doctors to be able to make the right decisions,

2nd March 2021

I had excess skin removed from my eyes to help with my vision. It has totally given me back full sight. Dr Sherafat was lovely, polite and gentle when performing surgery and removing stitches, he did an excellent procedure can’t recommend enough maurern marcham

31st January 2021

I have had excellent treatment at Kingston Hospital and without sounding dramatic, they have saved my life on more than one occasion. It only needs one Doctor to destroy trust and this is hard to get back. Doctors who do not seem to have any empathy with patients or are bullying and condescending, either need to be retrained, demoted from clinical practice, or need to have a psychiatric assessment as they not be fit to practice on innocent patients.

21st December 2020

Excellent hospital in all aspects a felt 100% Covid safe, clean, clear directions and lots of people to help. Brilliant staff, so helpful and hard working.

8th September 2020

I had Blepharoplast recently at Kingston Royal eye unit performed by Mr Sherafat. I cannot praise the care I had highly enough. My surgeon was very gentle and talked through the procedure as he did it. He took time to answer any queries I had. All the nurses were very kind and professional. I had my stitches out yesterday and am very pleased with the result. The wounds have healed very well

18th June 2020

Great experience ! Polite and helful time

16th June 2020

I am very grateful for all the care and attention I received at Kingston Hospital following my collapse with low pulse rate on 15 December 2019. Dr Simon Pearse implanted me with a pacemaker and I cannot speak too highly of his expertise and care and advice. I am very grateful to him and all the staff at Kingston Hospital for looking after me and their treatment over a difficult time.

{{category}} working at Kingston Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Kingston Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4e3