Kingston Hospital

Galsworthy Road, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey, England, KT2 7QB

2nd August 2017

The hospital took good care of my mother and she was cared for really well by the nurses on both wards she stayed in. There were some issues with the toilet and shower in one ward which was not ideal, As always in a busy hospital, visits from doctors and advice about when my mother could leave were very unpredictable, so there was a lot of waiting around. The nurses were great and very helpful

24th July 2017

I found the staff very attentive, easy to speak with. The staff who brought you your meals, water, and kept the ward clean were always very cheerful, polite and helpful. I found the process e.g delays in receiving information on care a little frustrating and more timely communication, even just to say I don't know would have been appreciated. The staff on the ward are busy but they always provided a high level of good quality care.

17th July 2017

I think the patient should be seen by one of the cardiologist doctor specially after the procedure and discuss the result and further management.

5th July 2017

I want to particularly praise the lovely staff of the blood test dept. who kindly fitted me in even though they were supposed to finish ten minutes before I arrived. However all of the staff I have encountered have been lovely. I only wish they had a better building to work in, as areas of the hospital have seen better days and are in need of refurbishment. I'd gladly pay more taxes if I knew it was being spent on improving hospitals like Kingston and paying the wonderful staff a fair wage for the job they do.

7th June 2017

Nice staff, very helpful and understanding. Great service