Dr Shahid Jawed

• Rheumatology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

24th January 2015
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

I went to Dr Jawed with two broken metatarsals for four weeks, which was mis-diagnosed by my GP for four weeks, this caused severe damage to the tissues of my foot. Dr Jawed put so quickly an efficient plan to address the situation. Indeed he was very confident and knowledgeable to let the situation normal. Personally he is very approachable and nice character.

13th May 2014
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Dr Jawed was very prompt and timely with seeing me. I was very happy with Dr Jawed; however I felt that I had to wait a very long time between appointments even when I felt I needed to see the Dr with more urgency. Dr Jawed informed me that the waiting times were due to staff vacancies with a couple of Drs on maternity leave. I also found it frustrating that appointment times were sent out without any consultation with the patient regarding dates.

9th July 2013
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Having had to switch to NHS care from Private due to developing a chronic condition i have to say that my care under Dr Jawed has been very good. It is very rare that my appointment is delayed by more than 15 minutes and he is always thorough in his approach. if I have any problems in between appointments I can always contact his Clinic Nurse to answer any questions.

4th July 2013
Written by a patient at Spire Clare Park Hospital

Dr Jawed has understood my problem and is going to find out what the cause of it is. He took the time to listen to my concerns and then explained what needs to be done. He was understanding and efficient.

2nd July 2013

I have been under the care of Dr. Shahid Jawed for approximately 7 years and have consistently had excellent ,calm and thoughtful care. This also goes for the Rheumatology Department, the specialist nurse and Pharmacy who are particularly efficient.

Nearest Rheumatologists