Dr Jane Foley

• Rheumatology

7th September 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Mary's Hospital

I was very fortunate in being referred to Dr. Foley via my GP. I found it very easy to talk to Dr. Foley who listened sympathetically to my problems. Very, very empathetic and an excellent Doctor. I would recommend her without hesitation.

19th February 2017
Written by a patient at Queen Mary's Hospital

Dr Foley is an extremely caring doctor.I have been seeing Dr Foley for quite a number of years due to my osteoarthritis,and can honestly say that due to her careful listening to my problems and her referrals for various x rays I am able to deal with my pain in a more positive way.Dr Foley goes that extra mile to give you positive advice, not forgetting her professional advice.I can honestly say that Dr.Foley is one in a million,even these days when time is so limited per doctor, and her clinic is always full attended, she still finds that extra word to give you hope.Sitting in her clinic,I can say so many of her clients always praise her work.Without Dr Foley ,heavens knows How I would cope with my very bad arthritic spine.

18th July 2014
Written by a patient at Queen Mary's Hospital

An excellent very caring doctor . Has a pleasant manner and listens to the patient.

30th October 2013
Written by a patient at Queen Mary's Hospital

Thorough and reliable, Dr Foley is a great doctor who knows and always remembers me, treats me with kindness, and the diagnoses and treatment that I have received from her have always been excellent. I am entirely at ease with Dr Foley and I feel fortunate beyond measure to know and to have been treated by her. To me, Jane is equally a very good doctor and a very special friend.

22nd October 2013
Written by a patient at Queen Mary's Hospital

Excellent 'bedside manner'. Showed interest and genuine concern regarding my symptoms. Calm, confident and clear when talking about causes and treatments. Knowledgeable and very competent.

Nearest Rheumatologists