Dr Israa Al-Shakarchi

• Rheumatology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

21st February 2019
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Dr Israa Al-Shakarchi has really helped me to better understand my condition and I feel confident she is the best person to support me moving forwards.

19th February 2019
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Listened, took on board my concerns, explained well.

5th February 2019
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I can't praise Dr Al-Shakarchi enough I saw her today for the first time after being referred form my GP. I have had my symptoms for over 18 months so it was a relief to have some real answers and I feel confident that I was in good hands, despite my diagnosis being fairly frightening to me. Absolutely excellent.

31st January 2019
Written by a carer at Kingston Hospital

I went with my dad to his appointment to see Dr Al-Shakarchi. I had heard about her previously when he attended his last appointment with her. He came home and could not say enough about this amazing doctor he had seen. She had made him feel so well looked after and cared for. So I couldn’t wait to meet this lovely doctor. I have to say my dad was spot on. She took time to put my dad at ease, was so patient and caring to help my dad ( who is eighty years young) give her all the information she needed regard his condition. Her care, kindness and professionalism as a doctor so impressed me as a daughter of an elderly gentleman who sometimes gets a little confused. We couldn’t have got any better treatment. Thank you.

31st January 2019
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I am delighted to be able to comment on this fantastic doctor. I was so impressed with her knowledge and her professional and humerous manner was quite unique and refreshing- asking questions and retrieving necessary information in a concise and thorough way and explaining the symptoms and treatment very clearly with a test to check my understanding! ( I also appreciated the tips for navigating the bloods/pharmacy and x-rays too - everything went like clockwork and I had no waiting around following her order of events!). I left feeling excited and positive and, having been referred through the system for almost 2 years, I feel I have at last reached the person with a clear understanding and a plan of action and consider myself extremely fortunate to be in such capable hands! I am still smiling days after the consultation and cannot wait to begin my medication and hopefully start to see things beginning to improve.

Nearest Rheumatologists