Dr Israa Al-Shakarchi

• Rheumatology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

26th February 2019
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Dr Al-Shakarchi is one of the finest doctors that I have had the pleasure of working with. She is extremely knowledgeable and has some of the best interpersonal skills that I have experienced in the medical profession. She immediately puts you at ease and takes the time to actually listen to your concerns and questions. She then suggests a course of treatment with your input, making you feel that you are working in partnership with her to develop a plan of action. Her care is always very personal, making you feel that you are being treated by a family member that has your best interest at heart. I was really impressed when I saw her after her maternity leave. She not only remembered details of my treatment from over a year ago, but asked about how I was managing after losing my belongings in a fire. (Something I had shared relating to a flareup I experienced.) I would recommend her without hesitation.

21st February 2019
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Dr Israa Al-Shakarchi has really helped me to better understand my condition and I feel confident she is the best person to support me moving forwards.

19th February 2019
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Listened, took on board my concerns, explained well.

5th February 2019
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I can't praise Dr Al-Shakarchi enough I saw her today for the first time after being referred form my GP. I have had my symptoms for over 18 months so it was a relief to have some real answers and I feel confident that I was in good hands, despite my diagnosis being fairly frightening to me. Absolutely excellent.

31st January 2019
Written by a carer at Kingston Hospital

I went with my dad to his appointment to see Dr Al-Shakarchi. I had heard about her previously when he attended his last appointment with her. He came home and could not say enough about this amazing doctor he had seen. She had made him feel so well looked after and cared for. So I couldn’t wait to meet this lovely doctor. I have to say my dad was spot on. She took time to put my dad at ease, was so patient and caring to help my dad ( who is eighty years young) give her all the information she needed regard his condition. Her care, kindness and professionalism as a doctor so impressed me as a daughter of an elderly gentleman who sometimes gets a little confused. We couldn’t have got any better treatment. Thank you.

Nearest Rheumatologists