Dr Farid Bazari

• Chest Medicine
  • Internal (General) Medicine

13th March 2018
Written by a carer at Kingston Hospital

Dr Bazari saved my husbands life after he was diagnosed with pneumonia and kidney failure. We were very afraid but the doctor is very responsive and reassuring without giving false hopes. He is a truly wonderful doctor and I can only highly recommend him.

4th February 2017
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I was very frightened and Dr Bazari was thorough and patient and understood my fears exactly. I felt huge relief knowing that he was in charge and not me on my own! Couldn't recommend him highly enough, for medical care and for humanity - this is the doctor you need on your side.

30th August 2014
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Dr Bazari is thorough and reassuring and made me feel as if I was in the very best hands during a recent hospital admission. He listened to my concerns and provided lots of information and was very attentive during my hospital stay and afterwards. Excellent bedside manner and very caring manner. Thank you dr Bazari!

16th December 2013
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

An excellent, friendly,caring Doctor. I was Treated for pneumonia and I recovered fully thanks to Dr Bazari's attentive care.

Nearest Chest medicine specialists