Dr Arvind Vasudeva

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

17th July 2017
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

I saw the doctor only in the angiogram room. I only saw a nurse practitioner at the first consultation when I was referred rapid chest pain clinic.. Saw me about 45 minutes late stating the notes were not there. ECG was done as soon as I went by someone else.. The nurse examined my heart over all the clothes and said everything was normal. I wish if I can hear the heart sounds that way !!! The nurses in the angiogram ward were very good. When I was working in Kingston hospital as a S.H.O. I had to take a full detailed history and do a full examination of the patient. No one knows my correct height or weight. I cannot see of any improvement of medical care. I worked for the NHS from 1972 t0 2015. There is no reward for working for the NHS as compared to people who work e.g supermarket etc.

24th September 2013
Written by a patient at Kingston Hospital

Dr Vasudeva was very attentive and when told that I would be travelling overseas at short notice due to a family emergency and what was potentially a very stressful situation, took immediate steps to arrange for an angiogram and investigate my complaints.

13th June 2013
Written by a patient at New Victoria Hospital

I was first seen by Dr Vasudeva six months ago with a major heart problem. He gave me an instant diagnosis, which he explained in terms that I could understand, and gave me a cautious but reassuring plan for the future. Dr Vasudeva explained that I would need further tests and prescribed medications and possible outcomes. Throughout this, Dr Vasudeva went to considerable pains to explain to me what the medications were for and how they might work. I saw him at the New Victoria, Parkside and St Anthony's hospitals. I appear to be making a good recovery, but I believe that a good explanation of the medications and treatment are essential to the well-being of any patient and I would like to thank Dr Vasudeva for his care and patience.

Nearest Cardiologists