Spire St Anthony's Hospital

London Road, North Cheam, Sutton, SurreyEngland, SM3 9DW

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

4th December 2018

Difficult to improve. All staff caring and compassionate

12th October 2018

Very good hospital, & an added bonus for my total hip replacement was their new hydropool. Staff were very nice, efficient & caring. Only slight criticisms; no raised toilet seats provided ( & v difficult for “hip” patients to use the very low WCs) Hotel aspect quite good food 7 out of 10 & TV a bit limited (no channel guide even!)

21st July 2018

I had a three night stay following a Full Hip Replacement. Apart from my bedroom being rather too warm (it was during a heatwave), I have to admit that everything and everyone was first class. The nursing staff are so caring, friendly and quick to respond to any call or question. Thank you to all the care staff, the physio team, the caterers and support staff - that was a first class performance.

25th July 2018
Response from Spire St Anthony's Hospital

Many thanks for taking the time to write this review, I have passed your comments on to our team. We're pleased that you had a positive experience at our hospital and we wish you well with your recovery.

6th June 2018

I have been treated twice now at this hospital and it has always been a good experience: friendly and professional staff, and a calm and clean environment. It is ideal for recuperating post-operatively. The food is good, and the rooms and en suites feel quite “hotel-like”, for a Hospital! My favourite part of this hospital is the lovely warm hydrotherapy pool, and the amazing physiotherapy team.

6th June 2018
Response from Spire St Anthony's Hospital

Many thanks for your fantastic review, we're very glad that you had a positive experience at our hospital.

8th April 2018

Staff don't talk to each other no continuity

10th April 2018
Response from Spire St Anthony's Hospital

I’m sorry you feel there were communication and continuity issues on this visit to the hospital. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns. To arrange this, please contact our Matron's PA, Jane Hodgson on 0208 335 4584.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Spire St Anthony's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire St Anthony's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4zm