Spire St Anthony's Hospital

London Road, North Cheam, Sutton, SurreyEngland, SM3 9DW

« 1 2 3 4 »

21st October 2017

If one has to stay in a hospital, there can be no better choice than Spire St Anthony's.

31st October 2017
Response from Spire St Anthony's Hospital

Many thanks for taking the time to review the hospital, we are glad you had a positive experience at Spire St Anthony's.

8th June 2017

I needed to write this as I was so impressed when I visited St Anthony's as an outpatient. I was seeing one of the consultants Dr Rodin who was absolutely amazing and needed to have two sets of blood tests done on two separate occasions. The main reason I am writing this is because I was so impressed by the phlebotomist! I am a needle phobic and so trying to take blood from me is very hard. The lady that saw me the first time was INCREDIBLE! I've never felt so at ease and comfortable (as I could in that situation) she did it all so quickly and easily and I really couldn't believe how easy it was. The best experience of having blood taken ever! As you can imagine this is a massive thing for me and I have to really build myself up just going into the room. The second time I was greeted by the same phlebotomist - she remembered me which was lovely and again put me at ease. The second time was even easier! I really cannot thank this woman enough and commend St Anthony's for having such a good phlebotomy unit! I would recommend this hospital so much as this is really the best experience I have had at any hospital (and I've had to go to a fair few over the years). From the kind and friendly ladies that greet you at the outpatients desk, to the absolutely amazing phlebotomist that drew my blood. I could not recommend this hospital more to anyone who needed it!

21st June 2017
Response from Spire St Anthony's Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to review Spire St Anthony’s Hospital, your feedback is appreciated.

7th June 2017

Staff in paediatric ward were FANTASTIC! So friendly and kept my 3 year old at ease, entertained and comfortable all day. Aswell as caring for my son they kept us informed and as least concerned as we could be. The ward is recently decorated and the rooms are child friendly. Would highly recommend for children.

9th June 2017
Response from Spire St Anthony's Hospital

Many thanks for your review, we’re very pleased to hear that your family had a pleasant experience at Spire St Anthony’s Hospital.

6th June 2017

was treated with the upmost of care

20th March 2017

My son received great care when he came to hospital. We were kept well informed and were seen very quickly and I would definitely recommend Prince Modayil and the hospital to others.

« 1 2 3 4 »