Spire St Anthony's Hospital

London Road, North Cheam, Sutton, SurreyEngland, SM3 9DW

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

12th October 2018

Very good hospital, & an added bonus for my total hip replacement was their new hydropool. Staff were very nice, efficient & caring. Only slight criticisms; no raised toilet seats provided ( & v difficult for “hip” patients to use the very low WCs) Hotel aspect quite good food 7 out of 10 & TV a bit limited (no channel guide even!)

21st July 2018

I had a three night stay following a Full Hip Replacement. Apart from my bedroom being rather too warm (it was during a heatwave), I have to admit that everything and everyone was first class. The nursing staff are so caring, friendly and quick to respond to any call or question. Thank you to all the care staff, the physio team, the caterers and support staff - that was a first class performance.

25th July 2018
Response from Spire St Anthony's Hospital

Many thanks for taking the time to write this review, I have passed your comments on to our team. We're pleased that you had a positive experience at our hospital and we wish you well with your recovery.

6th June 2018

I have been treated twice now at this hospital and it has always been a good experience: friendly and professional staff, and a calm and clean environment. It is ideal for recuperating post-operatively. The food is good, and the rooms and en suites feel quite “hotel-like”, for a Hospital! My favourite part of this hospital is the lovely warm hydrotherapy pool, and the amazing physiotherapy team.

6th June 2018
Response from Spire St Anthony's Hospital

Many thanks for your fantastic review, we're very glad that you had a positive experience at our hospital.

8th April 2018

Staff don't talk to each other no continuity

10th April 2018
Response from Spire St Anthony's Hospital

I’m sorry you feel there were communication and continuity issues on this visit to the hospital. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns. To arrange this, please contact our Matron's PA, Jane Hodgson on 0208 335 4584.

15th March 2018

I am currently undergoing treatment at this hospital and on the first time (consultation) my appointment ran late by over an hour, the second time I had blood tests and an MRI scan. The MRI scan was booked on the wrong day and I was unable to have my blood taken since the rooms were locked and the reception staff were unable to lock them and didn’t know where the keys were. The third time (to get my results when I was already stressed about it) I was called prior to change my appointment on two occasions and then on the day my appointment was again, over an hour late. Safe to say the NHS gives far better service and I will be looking at moving my healthcare services somewhere else.

16th March 2018
Response from Spire St Anthony's Hospital

We always strive to deliver a high standard of service and we’re sorry we didn’t achieve this on your recent visits to the hospital. Listening to and acting on feedback is important to us so we would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to discuss your experience. To arrange this, please contact our Matron's PA, Jane Hodgson on 0208 335 4584.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Spire St Anthony's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Spire St Anthony's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4zm