Dr Mark Spring

Written by a private patient at New Victoria Hospital
6th January 2022

Mark is absolutely brilliant and I say that after seeing many other Endocrinologists on a private basis. With other doctors my problems have been ignored, dismissed or I’ve been told they are in my head. I’ve been offered quite extreme treatments and investigations but nothing had helped. Mark was recommended by another doctor who I know well, this doctor spoke very highly of Mark so I took this to be a good sign. I can say wholeheartedly that Mark is the best Endo in London. He listens to the patient, thinks about the best treatment and isn’t afraid to think outside the box to offer treatment outside the conventional. I would highly recommend Mark especially if you have complex or multiple issues as he’s the only one who I’ve seen to consider the patient holistically to offer solutions rather than focus on one issue and then give up - as has happened with other doctors. He really does go the extra mile and is an absolute delight during appointments with his friendly nature and good humour. Mark is what all doctors should aspire to!

Written by a patient at Parkside Hospital
8th November 2019

I've have seen Dr Spring several times, he took complete ownership of my problem no stone unturned, Even when he was on holiday he checked my results so I wasnt left worried. Was a great listener and even better got to the route of problem and acted upon it immediately. Stephen Carnello London

31st July 2019

Mark Spring is an exceptional Doctor. I have been a long standing patient of his for a few years now and the care and treatment I have received has been superb. He is the finest physician I have ever encountered.

16th January 2018

He is a surperb practitioner in every way. He has saved my life and has become a good friend. His diagnoses are always on the button and his treatment recommendations generally work as he predicted. I have no hesitation in recommending him above anyone else in his field.

10th November 2017

I am still here thanks to Dr.Spring. He has cured me of Cushing's disease after treating every aspect of my health (mental health included) over a long period. I owe him my life and am forever grateful. He has knowledge about everything (including football!), a lot of patience, and a great sense of humour. I shouldn't be saying all this as it will become impossible to get hold of him... Monica Isalan. Monicaisalan@gmail.com

• Endocrinology