Dr Mark Spring

Written by a private patient at New Victoria Hospital
6th January 2022

Mark is absolutely brilliant and I say that after seeing many other Endocrinologists on a private basis. With other doctors my problems have been ignored, dismissed or I’ve been told they are in my head. I’ve been offered quite extreme treatments and investigations but nothing had helped. Mark was recommended by another doctor who I know well, this doctor spoke very highly of Mark so I took this to be a good sign. I can say wholeheartedly that Mark is the best Endo in London. He listens to the patient, thinks about the best treatment and isn’t afraid to think outside the box to offer treatment outside the conventional. I would highly recommend Mark especially if you have complex or multiple issues as he’s the only one who I’ve seen to consider the patient holistically to offer solutions rather than focus on one issue and then give up - as has happened with other doctors. He really does go the extra mile and is an absolute delight during appointments with his friendly nature and good humour. Mark is what all doctors should aspire to!

• Endocrinology