Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

Shenfield Road, Brentwood, Essex, England, CM15 8EH

28th January 2019

This is not what I pay private healthcare for! If I wanted to share a room I would go on the NHS, for which incidentally, I also pay! Food was absolutely awful. On a positive note the staff were friendly and professional. This hospital needs to remember that we as patients can choose! Need to up their game in terms of the customer experience, yes we are here for the treatment but we are paying for it!

21st January 2019

My initial consultation with the Dr was brilliant. Extremely helpful. Been trying for 2 weeks to call and talk to someone about appointment for the procedure. Get cut off. Passed from pillar to post. And left my number twice and no call back from them. Disappointed

17th January 2019

I was not treated with care or consideration by the state registered nurse supposed to look after me before or after my procedure, fortunately my wife was with me. In theatre I had a spinal injection therefore I was awake, the professor performing the procedure never acknowledged my existence before , during or after , I had to ask the anaesthetist later if it was successful, the anaesthetist was very nice. I hope I never have to go Nuffield hospital in Brentwood again.

12th January 2019

Great hospital

3rd January 2019

I had mastectomy and breast reconstruction at Nuffield Hospital in December 2018. Not having spent 1 day in a hospital before made me feel pretty uneasy about it. The care I received was amazing. From the admission till the discharge. The staff are very competent and friendly which helped me relax and feel like everything is going to be fine. And it was! After 6 hours surgery I stayed in CMU for 2 nights , 3 in another room and I had amazing care ! The staff was very attentive, explained step by step what's going to happened throughout the day and always with a smile.

{{category}} working at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb48p