Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital

Shenfield Road, Brentwood, Essex, England, CM15 8EH

12th April 2019

i had a lovely experience. The assistance was wonderfull anlong with the hygiene. The doctor was very welcoming and assuring. i doubt i will find such excellent serice. I highly recommend! I do not think improvment is necessary.

5th April 2019

I have no complaints. The staff were friendly and helpful.

5th March 2019

Hi...my name is Graham Peck and i had a op done by Dr Pittathankal...i can not fault the Dr and staff at all...i was treated so well and looked after just perfect...all the staff there are so nice..a special mention for a woman called rachel in the recovery room...she was lovely and helped settle me down before and after my op...thank you to all involved G.Peck

28th February 2019

I saw a consultant who then recommended a procedure and I was booked in. On the day of the procedure I was informed that it was cancelled because it was never booked in and the person who does it is on long term sick. When is the person coming back? They didn't know. Could the consultant tell me where else I could get the procedure? Nope. I am pretty horrified that this hospital advertises that various conditions are covered when this is clearly not the case. In the mean time, my condition cannot be diagnosed and my initial consultation was a waste of time.

26th February 2019

Amazing care. Such a great team of people.

{{category}} working at Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nuffield Health Brentwood Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb48p