Dr Zoe Astroulakis MBBS BScHons PhD FRCP (UK)

24th June 2020

Dr Astroulakis is outstanding and I highly recommend her as a cardiologist. Deborah her secretary is also wonderful and extremely helpful. I was not sure what to expect from an initial telephone consultation however it exceeded my expectations as did this doctor. She spend a long time listening and asking questions to understand my issues, was professional , warm and reassuring. She quickly followed up to arrange the necessary cardiac tests and I found her to be incredibly efficient and competent. She then arranged to see me in person despite the current covid restrictions. Dr Astroulakis is remarkable and I cannot thank her enough for the amazing care she gave me. She went over and above her job to keep me informed and explain everything in an easy to understand manner and was very personable. I feel very fortunate to have been under her care and I am very grateful to her.

Written by a carer at New Victoria Hospital
17th June 2020

My husband and I can't thank Dr Zoe Astroulakis enough, from the first time we spoke with her, her professional, understanding and caring nature made us feel so at ease. She explained everything in a very helpful, honest way and listened and responded to all our questions. Her commitment to getting my husband onto the best route of treatment during this difficult time has been amazing.

Written by a patient at St George's Hospital
17th June 2020

07/08/2015 rushed to St Georges hospital with heart attack taken straight to theatre where I was greeted by Dr Zoe Astroulakis .where she calmly put me at ease and told me want was going to happen in theatre and maid me feel confident in here and her teams ability. she was very professional , kind ,calming , considerate , knowledgeable I have seen her a few times since then and she still listens and informs me in what I need to do or have done this doctor is what every member of staff in the NHS should be aiming to be like I would totally recommend her to anyone you cannot get a better standard of doctor anywhere . After my op I spent 5 days in hospital and then went home .where suddenly I had a sever reaction to one of the tablets overnight . spoke to my GP he phoned and spoke to the hospital , within 30 mins dr z astroulakis phoned me back and told me to go back to see her were she then sorted out the problem again with a confident relaxed bedside manner and a reassuring touch I cannot thank her enough nor can my family for saving my life that day .

15th June 2020

I was referred to Zoe after voicing concerns about my heart. Even though we undertook our consultations virtually, Zoe made me feel safe and reassured. Her expertise and her sense of humour are a lovely combo. I would 100% recommend anyone to consult with her.

10th June 2020

I initially had a telephone consultation with Dr. Astroulakis re: some symptoms I had been experiencing. She immediately put me at ease, was informative and made me feel more comfortable. She quickly put a detailed plan in place to assess the symptoms I was experiencing and I was seen at the nearby private hospital the following week. Dr. Astoulakis listened to all of my concerns, answered all my questions and I never felt at all pushed at any given time. It really meant a lot to have access to someone I felt I could trust and be confident in their council. Cannot recommend Dr. Zoe Astroulakis enough - I will only go back to her for any related questions / issues in the future. Thank you, Dr. Astroulakis!!

• Cardiology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

Honorary Consultant (Interventional) Cardiologist - St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust Honorary Senior Lecturer - St George's University of London Memberships: British Cardiovascular Society British Cardiovascular Interventional Society European Society of Cardiology

Nearest Cardiologists

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists

Short link to review Dr Zoe Astroulakis MBBS BScHons PhD FRCP (UK): http://iwgc.net/efalv