dr-anshuman-malaviya

12th December 2019

For several years I have had issues with pain and fatigue. I started seeing Dr. Malaviya 2 years ago and his care has turned my life around. His bedside manner is impeccable, he always has time to listen, explain things and I never feel rushed. He informed me that due to my condition some other issues that I had been experiencing may have been linked. I therefore saw a Gastroenterologist who found a serious issue that I would not have discovered if Dr. Malaviya hadn’t had that conversation with me. I would have no difficulty recommending Dr. Malaviya to anybody who needed a Rheumatologist, his care is second to none.

Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital
27th November 2019

Dr Malaviya is a knowledgeable, kind and compassionate doctor. He really cares about his patients and gives them time, advice and understanding. He helped me with my medication and found the right biologics for me. Although he’s not my consultant anymore, as he moved to an other hospital, I can still email him anytime for his advice and he’ll always takes the time to answer me straight away. Nothing but praise for this kind doctor.

1st November 2019

I think Dr Malaviya is extremely caring and compassionate and never makes me feel stupid. I trust his decisions 100%. He always takes the time to listen.

7th August 2019

He has been my angel! When I first visited Dr Malaviya I was at my wits end. I was in so much pain, I was so fatigued. He gave me hope from the moment I met him. He has helped me like no other. He is totally reassuring. He has empathy, you really can see that he listens and he gets results. I 100% recommend Dr Malaviya. He is a kind and knowledgeable individual.

Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital
21st June 2019

Caring, thorough, reassuring, and I always leave my appointment feeling positive.

Consultant Rheumatologist with a special interest in early arthritis.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists