dr-anshuman-malaviya

Dr Anshuman Malaviya

24th February 2022

From the first time I met dr Malaviya I was treated with the utmost respect . The compassion and patience that he has shown me has made me feel safe in the knowledge that my complex medical conditions would receive the highest care and attention. It has been a long and difficult road trying to understand my condition yet I have always had faith in dr Malaviya’s knowledge and expertise . I can not praise the care I receive from him and his team enough. He has often gone above and beyond to provide the support I needed. I have always felt listened to and never felt rushed. For all of this I will always be forever grateful.

22nd February 2022

Dr Malviya has truly restored my faith in doctors after a really bad experience. Saw him privately initially and then on the NHS. He always listens, understands exactly what you are describing in terms of symptoms and does his very best to help you. He is very compassionate and takes the trouble to explain things carefully and fills you with confidence and hope. Cannot rate him highly enough. He has now set the bar very high for other doctors that I meet.

21st February 2022

From the first visit I made he totally understood my pain /movement and lack of energy issues I was having. He explains carefully everything and the pathway for you. I never felt like anything was to much trouble and his examination process is extremely thorough. I can’t praise or thank his whole team enough.

Consultant Rheumatologist with a special interest in early arthritis.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists