dr-anshuman-malaviya

Dr Anshuman Malaviya

9th July 2020

Highly recommend Dr Malaviya , with his expertise he changed my life and also got me to feel pain free again . Dr Malaviya always takes the time to explain things and you don't feel uncomfortable or rushed asking questions . I have full confidence in Dr Malaviya as my consultant .

23rd June 2020

After a really poor and inadequate response from my GP surgery, I took the decision to consult a private rheumatologist who literally 'picked me up off the floor' while I waited for my NHS consultant appointment. Seeing Dr Malaviya face to face for my initial consultation was a revelation. He listened carefully, didn't rush me, gave excellent dietary suggestions and clearly was familiar with the problems I was experiencing. I immediately felt in safe hands and confident to let go of the wonderful private rheumatologist who I couldn't afford to continue seeing. He also wrote to my GP practise clearly outlining the way forward and this was so helpful as I was feeling so let down by them. His manner of delivery is reassuring and compassionate, and just today 5 months later, I have had a follow up appointment on the telephone where again I was able to have an excellent conversation with this amazing man, who has put in place for me a pathway should things deteriorate in the future. I owe him a debt of gratitude and feel thanks to him (and some outside life events) that I am on the way to good current and future health. A heartfelt thanks to you Dr Malaviya.

19th June 2020

I have always received the most excellent care from Dr A Malaviya, I’m a youngish patient and have young children at home, he always listens to how this affects my arthritis and will go above and beyond to ensure I’m pain free.

Consultant Rheumatologist with a special interest in early arthritis.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists