Dr Anshuman Malaviya

Consultant Rheumatologist with a special interest in early arthritis.

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Rheumatology

« 1 2 3 4 »

7th August 2019
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

He has been my angel! When I first visited Dr Malaviya I was at my wits end. I was in so much pain, I was so fatigued. He gave me hope from the moment I met him. He has helped me like no other. He is totally reassuring. He has empathy, you really can see that he listens and he gets results. I 100% recommend Dr Malaviya. He is a kind and knowledgeable individual.

21st June 2019
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

Caring, thorough, reassuring, and I always leave my appointment feeling positive.

20th June 2019
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

Clear in the way he explained things and made me comfortable

20th June 2019
Written by a patient at Addenbrooke's Hospital

An empathetic and understanding doctor who takes the time to genuinely listen to you and your experiences. Takes the time to communicate the treatment plan with you and adapt as required. Unlike many other doctors, he doesn't dismiss a young, mentally ill woman's pain as just 'stress' and truly takes the time to find the root issue. The best doctor I have seen, I leave the clinic feeling understood and hopeful.

9th December 2018
Written by a patient at Springfield Hospital

Dr Malaviya has helped me so much after being let down by the NHS, making my life bearable again. He listens and gives full explanations at all times. A consultation invariably leaves you feeling much better and in control of your disease. You are always treated as a person, not a number or problem. If only all doctors could be like him.

« 1 2 3 4 »