Dr Nicholas Shenker

• Rheumatology

23rd October 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital

Dr Shenker, a pleasure to find a consultant with the time to listen, and remember in the tiniest detail things spoken about. he is empathetic and honest, fantastic to have found someone who is on your side.

18th October 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital

Dr Shenker always takes time to explain matters really carefully and clearly. I never feel rushed. He remembers my past history without having to consult notes. All in all pretty amazing treatment.

10th September 2017
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Cambridge

I have been a patient of Dr Shenker for just under 1 year. He is very friendly and helpful and really listens to my concerns and questions and gives very good answers in a language I can understand. I have been very impressed with the level of service and care he has provided he has really helped me with my arthritis and given me excellent treatment in a complicated situation.

18th October 2016
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Cambridge

Dr Shenker is a very pleasant man, with a friendly personality, he took note of all that was said and in turn answered my questions in a way that can be understood - not to medically termed, explained scan, and what the next step would be, would recommend.

Nearest Rheumatologists