Dr David O'Reilly

Consultant Rheumatologist working at the West Suffolk Hospital and the BMI Hospital in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.

• Rheumatology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

6th March 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Bury St Edmunds Hospital

I totally support all the review comments previously made. I felt I was really being listened to by Dr. O'Reilly and was being given top professional attention and assessment. Patient at BMI Bury St. Edmunds.

1st November 2018
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

Dr.O’Reilly is, in my opinion, a truly excellent doctor. He is very attentive and totally understands my condition, frustration and pain. He is extremely knowledgeable and treats me to the best of his ability. The treatment he administers is very effective and gives me long-term pain relief that enables me to continue to carry out my duties at work and at home, as well as being able to enjoy my hobbies and get a good night’s sleep! All very much appreciated! I’d like to thank him very much for his time at the clinic last week.

17th October 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Cambridge

Dr. David O'reilly is one of the most professional rheumatologist I’ve met. He is a great listener, asks the right questions, and is genuinely concerned about his patient’s well-being. He made my visit as comfortable as it possibly could. I’m very pleased with my choice to have Dr. David O'reilly as my primary rheumatologist and I would definitely recommend him to anyone. Thank you so very much!

20th September 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Cambridge

Excellent

10th July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Bury St Edmunds Hospital

Dr O’Reilly was professional and friendly and put me at ease. He listened and understood my concerns, and I will definitely hope he will be available should I need further treatment.

Nearest Rheumatologists