Dr David O'Reilly

Consultant Rheumatologist working at the West Suffolk Hospital and the BMI Hospital in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.

• Rheumatology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

9th April 2018
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

Dr O ‘ Reilly has joined the dots .... for that I’m truly grateful. He listened, valued my opinion and asked just the right questions ... no rushing at all .

20th March 2018
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

Dr David O’Reilly is an extremely understanding and caring Doctor. It was obvious from day one to me that he values his patients, his manners and tone of voice are very relaxing. He is clearly very knowledgeable in his field and is a massive asset to the NHS and the general public. During the small procedure that he carried out he explained every detail of what was happening, what he was doing but most importantly he oozed calmness. This to me was very reassuring. Communication is extremely easy whether by phone or email. I honestly do not believe that Dr David O’Reilly could improve on his service to me. He is extremely punctual, polite, caring, intelligent and always available.

20th February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Bury St Edmunds Hospital

Provided a clear description of his diagnosis and the recommended course of treatment, along with the potential outcomes and known risks. I was given the appropriate time to digest and agree to this and I felt we jointly agreed this was the correct approach.

9th December 2017
Written by a patient at Spire Cambridge Lea Hospital

Dr. O’Reilly was attentive, thorough and took time to listen, to carry out a thorough examination and to explain exactly what his conclusions were and why he had arrived at them. He kindly gave options for further treatment, was reassuring and was happy to follow up my case at his local clinic. In short, Dr. O’Reilly is exactly what I often miss about the medical profession - an old - fashioned, listening doctor with a great personal touch. Thoroughly impressed.

7th December 2017
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

He was courteous, professional, has a good sense of humour and he LISTENED. He also spent time advising me on the options available to me as an NHS patient. I would have no hesitation in recommending him.

Nearest Rheumatologists