Dr David O'Reilly

Consultant Rheumatologist working at the West Suffolk Hospital and the BMI Hospital in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.

• Rheumatology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

21st June 2019
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Cambridge

Dr O'Reilly has been consistently helpful and responsive when advising and reassuring me on my condition. He has an open and friendly manner and offers a wide-ranging knowledge. It is much appreciated.

12th June 2019
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

I visited Doctor David O'Reilly today for my first consultation. The condition I have is probably Polymyalgia Rhuematica. I have been receiving treatment for 9 months but felt that nobody had carefully evaluated my symptoms or devised a satisfactory way forward. I specifically chose Dr O'Reilly based on the reviews given by previous patients. He sounded like just the kind of Doctor I could talk to and I can now say that my consultation exceeded all expectations. In particular, Dr O'Reilly was thorough, clearly an expert in his field, explained everything carefully and involved me fully in all of the decisions made. I left feeling far better informed and most importantly for me, I felt we had worked together in agreeing the best way forward. What more could I ask for? I can not fault this Doctor.

6th March 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Bury St Edmunds Hospital

I totally support all the review comments previously made. I felt I was really being listened to by Dr. O'Reilly and was being given top professional attention and assessment. Patient at BMI Bury St. Edmunds.

1st November 2018
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

Dr.O’Reilly is, in my opinion, a truly excellent doctor. He is very attentive and totally understands my condition, frustration and pain. He is extremely knowledgeable and treats me to the best of his ability. The treatment he administers is very effective and gives me long-term pain relief that enables me to continue to carry out my duties at work and at home, as well as being able to enjoy my hobbies and get a good night’s sleep! All very much appreciated! I’d like to thank him very much for his time at the clinic last week.

17th October 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Cambridge

Dr. David O'reilly is one of the most professional rheumatologist I’ve met. He is a great listener, asks the right questions, and is genuinely concerned about his patient’s well-being. He made my visit as comfortable as it possibly could. I’m very pleased with my choice to have Dr. David O'reilly as my primary rheumatologist and I would definitely recommend him to anyone. Thank you so very much!

Nearest Rheumatologists