Dr David O'Reilly

Consultant Rheumatologist working at the West Suffolk Hospital and the BMI Hospital in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.

• Rheumatology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

20th September 2018
Written by a patient at Nuffield Hospital Cambridge

Excellent

10th July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Bury St Edmunds Hospital

Dr O’Reilly was professional and friendly and put me at ease. He listened and understood my concerns, and I will definitely hope he will be available should I need further treatment.

10th July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Bury St Edmunds Hospital

Having been told 18 months ago that nothing could be done to help the pain in my finger which was making many everyday tasks quite difficult I was given an injection and was able to use my finger once again. As has been said by other grateful patients he is very approachable and listens as well as explaining all details of the procedure and possible outcome. Thoroughly recommend Dr O'Reilly.

28th May 2018
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

It Was great seeing Dr O'Reilly and all I know is one month after seeing him I felt dramatically improved.Better than I had been in Years. I told by various G.Ps that I had Polymyalgia and was fed Steriod pills ever increasing and never felt any better. Dr O Reilly sent me down the route of reducing Steriods with the intention of coming off completely in 40 weeks. And Yes,I will do it because i already feel totally improved.Feel 15 years younger and a Doctor thinking less Drugs. He does spend time with you to and LISTENS. Well done David, Best Regards Barry Foster

16th May 2018
Written by a patient at West Suffolk Hospital

This is my second appointment with Dr O’Reilly. As before, he was extremely thorough, helpful and attentive. He is clearly very accomplished and experienced in his field of medicine and has an excellent bedside manner. I have already recommended him to friends.

Nearest Rheumatologists