Addenbrooke's Hospital

Hills Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 0QQ

14th August 2018

They took good care of me for the entire period and booked appointments according to my needs.

10th August 2018

Always a pleasure to attend this hospital, have never had to wait overlong to see a consultant indeed... recently was seen one and a half hrs before my allocated time which was an added bonus!

30th July 2018

All I can say is Mr durrani and his Registrar are brilliant surgeons. They listened and cared from the initial meeting up until the last check up after surgery. I would also like to add, his registrar at the time was no different, the standard of care and attention was incredible from them both. I was lucky enough to have each breast done by each one of them, and I can never thank them both enough for what they did as they changed my life significantly for the better, (I went from a G cup to a 34DD). I was looked after exceptionally well, and had the procedure carried out on the NHS. I had no drains inserted after surgery nor did i experience any pain what so ever after the surgery, and to this day can't believe that, in fact i always comment if asked about my operation that unless I could tell they had been done, I to this day would never have known, as I was dreading the pain people had reported from other surgeons, after the same procedure. Also scarring is almost non existant and my nipple area has no signs of scarring and no sign that they had been removed (after the healing process). So all i can say is that if you want what i call a professional job done by a remarkably nice team then Mr Durrani is highly recommended by myself. Procedure was carried out at Addenbrookes in Cambridge.

17th July 2018

Staff and attitude were the very best. Procedures are hopelessly time wasting for all concerned. The pressure on A and E could be reduced by simply sending the patient to the appropriate clinic as diagnosed by the GP. leaving that department free to attend to what it is named ie. accident and emergency. Taking up a bed whilst awaiting test results could be reduced by sending the patient home in most cases,.thus freeing up beds for those whose immediate need is obvious.

8th July 2018

I received excellent care and treatment at Addenbrooke's during my surgery and subsequent treatment. All the medical staff were outstanding.