Springfield Hospital

Lawn Lane, Springfield, Chelmsford, England, CM1 7GU

2nd May 2018

Springfield Hospital provided excellent care and support during my brief stay. The nursing staff, physiology dept. and catering staff were caring and helpful. All clinical tasks were professional and competent. The room was clean and well maintained. Food provided was nutritious and well presented. One tiny feedback - coffee or tea was served with the starter course - perhaps better with the main course? Overall my experience was very good and I can unhesitatingly recommend Springfield.

10th February 2018

All the staff during my stay were exemplary the level of care and attention from everyone whether cleaner or consultant was excellent and I feel made for a quick recovery.

9th January 2018

Good service

8th January 2018

Springfield is such a diferent experience from a standard NHS hospital - at all my appointments I was seen on time or close to time. in every aspect of th care I received was far more efficient & personal than previous NHS experiences. Having your own room is lovely - although the new showers which you need to step into seem a strange decision for a hospital which does such alot of replacement joint surgery & actually my shower actualy wasnt working - no water pressure

2nd January 2018

A month on after my operation I am completely satisfied with the treatment from all members of staff (both medical and non-medical ) I have received prior to, during and after my operation.