Springfield Hospital

Lawn Lane, Springfield, Chelmsford, England, CM1 7GU

22nd June 2019

I visited Springfield hospital to see dr shah, I was admitted for a sigmoidoscopy dr shah was fantastic and the hospital was fantastic too. I got taken to a private room with en suite the nurses and all who were involved were really good and as a nervous patient they re assured me all the way especially my consultant dr shah. Nurses were always keeping me up to date with everything. Could not fault the service

24th June 2019
Response from Springfield Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback and your lovely comments, we really appreciate it. We will ensure your kind words are passed onto our staff.

12th April 2019

Wonderful thank you.

8th April 2019

Excellent service. Could not fault a thing. What an experience x

8th April 2019

All of the team for my stay were amazing. Friendly and supportive. Nothing was too much trouble. Thank you

18th March 2019

The only feedback I have is that after my operation when i was in recovery, I was left in there for a 2 hour time period which was extremely stressful for me, all I wanted to do was get back to my room to see my Husband, I had to ask the recovery nurses 3 times when was I going to be taken back and they had to chase the nurse on duty to come and collect me 3 times, this is not what I would have expected. I then had a very strange experience during the night after my operation the nurse on duty was a little flippant and didn't seem totally with it, she helped me up to go to the toilet telling me she would be back in 2 mins to check on me not once did she do this in all the times I was up through the night, I had to call her to hook me back up to my blood pressure machine i was on, she also left the machine on once and didn't connect me back up so an alarm went off then when she did connect me back up she turned the machine off so it ended up in me calling for her again, was a very restless night anyway which wasn't helped by this lack of attention. All other nurses and experience of my stay was fantastic.

{{category}} working at Springfield Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Springfield Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4za