Addenbrooke's Hospital

Hills Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 0QQ

14th February 2018

Been under this hospital for a number of years and for a variety of conditions. Rushed in on one occasion on blues & twos after a heart problem and I'm still here to tell the tale. Always been very pleased with my treatment and continuity of appointments etc. Only ever had one mishap when I was admitted for 4 days and everybody I came into contact with on various wards kept forgetting to give me my blood pressure tablets even after reminding them and being told they would get them immediately. On the fourth day a junior staff member checking my blood pressure contacted a senior member as there was a problem (surprise surprise) and the medication arrived within 30 seconds.

9th February 2018

I have been visiting Addenbrookes for the last 6 years, first for surgery and then to monitor my ongoing health. The staff are always polite and respectful and the timekeeping of appointments has improved over the last 3 years when previously I could be seen up to an hour after the given time for a routine (non-consultant) appointment.

2nd February 2018

A very good experience, ( if going into hospital can be .) staff seemed efficient , helpful and curtious, waiting for various test went smoothly with no long waits between departments, very pleased . One thing that could help , a central drop off point for samples at front of outpatients , in stead of having to take to relevant clinic , also a few 15 minute drop off car parking spaces .

22nd December 2017

Sorry - I think this question is leading and should be rephrased. It should encourage all comments not just positive ones. I have no complaints at the moment (I have had in the past) but if I had I would feel that such comments were not welcome.

18th December 2017