addenbrookes-hospital

Addenbrooke's Hospital

Hills Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 0QQ

301 reviews

20th June 2024

For me one is the best Hospital in the Europe with the very professional team

17th June 2024

Great hospital but obviously suffering from staff and funding issues, as is everywhere else.

13th June 2024

I am an acute myeloid leukaemia patient and I cannot recommend Addenbrookes more highly. All the staff from the top to the bottom have been incredible- they have all looked after me so well. They really do care and that makes such a difference during difficult times. I would like to thank everyone involved in the haematology- oncology departments; the day unit, wards U3 and C10 and the consultant especially for caring for us so well. Thank you!

3rd June 2024

Addensbrook hospital is fantastic I have every faith in the drs surgeons and nurses they look after you and do everything to make you feel safe and know you are in safe hands

17th May 2024

The nurses and doctors and the anesthetist were amazing, but I had an issue after getting discharged from the hospital and when I rung to the hospital, people on the phone lines were very unhelpful, wouldn’t pass my call to the doctors assistant, I wanted to make a complain about them and they wouldn’t tell me their names and they hung up the phone on me twice. That was unprofessional, disrespectful and rude.

16th May 2024

I was given an appointment within 2 weeks of being referred. All the clinic staff were courteous and professional. The doctor I saw was very good and gave me her time and attention and all the information that I needed.

16th May 2024

i was seen on time and was treated with respect throughout the visit. The doctor was excellent and explained everything in detail. A excellent visit .

9th May 2024

Where Mr Brown and his team were superb, some of the staff were not as supportive and appropriate to our concerns.

28th April 2024

N

25th April 2024

I had day care surgery from my ENT surgeon in the ATC. Mr Thippeswamy Chandrappa came to see me pre-op and post op. Surgery was a complete success and my quality of life is changed so much for the better. Highly recommend this delightful man

Safe

Addenbrooke's Hospital was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2024 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Addenbrooke's Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Addenbrooke's Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3ln