Addenbrooke's Hospital

Hills Road, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB2 0QQ

16th October 2017

I feel very fortunate to be treated at Addenbrookes Hospital. The consultants and Dr's are amazing. They are thorough in their diagnoses. They are friendly, approachable and have helped me a lot.

27th September 2017

I have always had good care at the hospital from my neurologist and the dermatology staff

26th September 2017

The surgeons were fantastic as they have been on previous occasions. On the down side sometimes things take too long to process from GP referral to hospital treatment though on this occasion, because it was an emergency, things were dealt with very quickly. We think the catering services could be improved. The food was not particularly good on the ward. The nurses were over-stretched. Discharge took rather long. There was a bit too much hanging around when our son was ready to leave the hospital. But for operations Addenbrooke's is of an extremely high standard which gives confidence to the patient and his relatives.

25th September 2017

I arrived with severe lower abdominal pain. I was rushed through to a cubical, left for a while, had a cannula put in and some pain killers. Nobody spoke to me or came to ask how I was doing. I was taken somewhere but didn't know where as nobody had told me anything, turned out it was for a scan. After the scan I overheard a discussion about me and thought finally they're going to do something, then a doctor came and told me nothing was wrong go home. I've been there all day nil by mouth, with no communication. I have told them that I am on a waiting for list for endometriosis surgery, have been for 10 months. Had my pre op 6 months ago, and that it's. Even expedited. I regularly pass out and such, but nope, just nothing wrong out you go. Not even a drink of water.

23rd September 2017

I was admitted as an emergency and the care I received was excellent; the doctors, nurses and healthcare assistants were all kind, knowledgeable and resounded promptly. Thank you