dr-deepak-jadon

Written by a private patient at Nuffield Hospital Cambridge
21st June 2021

I was very impressed indeed by DrJadon. He is undoubtedly a very great man and a top expert in his field and inspires great confidence. He gave me the most thorough examination I’ve had in very many years. His knowledge is profound and he is on the NICE Committee for medication for my Rheumatological condition. As a result he was by far the most informative Specialist I have seen in very many years. I was feeling rather helpless and depressed before seeing Dr Jadon but I come out from my appointment much more cheerful and optimistic about my future health. His manner is very open , friendly and approachable. Further Dr Jadon’s report was extremely thorough and informative. I live in Nottinghamshire so cannot realistically move into Dr Jadon’s care , I certainly would if I could , but I am determined to continue my relationship with him and see him at least annually or more if he so advises. So all in all seeing Dr Jadon was for me a wonderful , informative and cheering experience

16th June 2021

I had a short but comprehensive telephone conversation. We talked through my symptoms in an unrushed manner and my future options were clearly laid out. It was all thoroughly professional, without ever being cold or formulaic.

11th June 2021

Dr Jadon tool the time to listen to my symptoms and took my medical problem seriously, even though my particular issues are currently very under-reported in the mainstream media. I felt that his diagnosis was thorough and gave me assurance as a patient that the problem would be resolved rather than just masked. It was refreshing to get a medical opinion that was straightforward and direct and made with confidence backed-up with experience, rather than vague 'maybe it's because...' opinions.

10th June 2021

A pleasant telephone appointment with Dr Jadon. I didn't feel rushed and he listened to me and answered any questions I had. I am pleased with his care.

9th June 2021

I have been suffering from pains in my shoulders and upper arms since September 2020. Dr. Jadon asked me a number of questions, asked me to replicate movements of my arms as demonstrated by him and came to the conclusion that my problem was related to polymyalgia rheumatica. This had not been mentioned previously. Having read the brochure he gave me and read about the symptoms associated with the complaint on the internet, I am reasonably confident that the diagnosis will prove to be correct

Dr Deepak Jadon was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Dr Deepak Jadon is a Consultant in Rheumatology, Director of the Rheumatology Research Unit, and lead for psoriatic arthritis at Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge University Hospitals NHSFT. Having grown up in Cardiff, he completed his medical degree at Cardiff University in 2003, rheumatology specialist training at the Royal National Hospital for Rheumatic Diseases (Bath, 2007 to 2015) and a PhD in rheumatology (2015). Dr Jadon has particular expertise in the investigation and management of back pain (acute and chronic), rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout; osteoarthritis, and fibromyalgia. He uses musculoskeletal ultrasound to help diagnose/ monitor arthritis, and to guide cortisone injections into joints and soft-tissues. Dr Jadon is Director of the Rheumatology Research Unit at Addenbrooke’s Hospital, where he leads on numerous clinical trials of novel cutting-edge medications for the treatment of arthritis and other rheumatological conditions. Areas of interest: Back pain; rheumatoid arthritis; psoriatic arthritis; ankylosing spondylitis; gout; osteoarthritis; fibromyalgia; musculoskeletal ultrasound; cortisone injections into joints and soft-tissues.

Nearest Rheumatologists