Nuffield Hospital Cambridge

4 Trumpington Road, Cambridge, England, CB2 8AF

10th April 2018

The Nuffield is a shiny new, clean, well run hospital. The care is second to none.

12th February 2018

All staff - receptionist, porter, consultant, anaesthetist, all theatre, catering and ward staff were wonderfully kind and reassuring as I was very nervous going to theatre. Information was clear and all procedures explained so I could understand. Food was lovely, the whole hospital is extremely clean, as a person who has worked as a practice nurse and midwife I would highly recommend.

8th February 2018

Really was a five star quality of care by all staff. I felt very comfortable

13th January 2018

I had a full knee replacement operation at The Nuffield as an NHS patient. From the moment I arrived I was well looked after. The nursing staff were really good, professional but friendly and were constantly looking in to see that I was OK. There is no limit on visiting times, and my wife was made to feel very welcome when she visited me. My room was extremely clean and cleaners came in every day to maintain this. Following my operation I have had to go back to The Nuffield for weekly physio sessions, and again the physiotherapists have been really good and have helped tremendously in my recovery. The facilities in the physio department are excellent. I consider that The Nuffield is an excellently run hospital which is a pleasure to visit.

3rd December 2017

There were initially some basic back office issues which meant my initial appointment was cancelled with 24hrs. This appeared to be due to double booking of the physician caused by back office staff not having visibility of the physicians diary or vice versa.