Nuffield Hospital Cambridge

4 Trumpington Road, Cambridge, England, CB2 8AF

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

13th June 2019

Very satisfied with facilities and care but would have liked a Vegan menu option.

15th May 2019

I received excellent care by all staff at The Nuffield, both as an in-patient and an out-patient

12th April 2019

Very good treatment

11th March 2019

I had a hip replacement on 8th January 2019. the evening following my operation I had what can only be described as a clonk in the hip. The staff present heard it and although it turned out that nothing serious had happened they were very supportive, caring and understanding about my anxiety. They contacted Mr Carrothers my consultant and arranged for an early x-ray the following morning. During my stay the staff were polite and caring, from the medical staff, nurses and the domestic staff. The physiotherapy care I have received both in the hospital and as an outpatient has been amazing. The physio ( Kate) who I am seeing as an outpatient is brilliant, she instantly knows what the problems are and the treatment she is giving me is working wonders. I would definitely recommend the Nuffield Hospital, Cambridge to any one.

5th March 2019

Caring staff and very good facility. Even the porter looked after us extremely well!

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Nuffield Hospital Cambridge ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Nuffield Hospital Cambridge: http://iwgc.net/eb4nq