Ms Codruta Neumann

ENT Consultant Surgeon with a specialist interest in Paediatric and Adult Otology

30th January 2017
Written by a patient at Kent and Canterbury Hospital

The biggest problem I had was the communication through switchboards and secretaries in order to get an appointment. That was several bad experiences which left me and my GP very upset and confused. I had a long wait for my appointment and then a long wait at the clinic though everyone there was helpful and professional. On seeing Ms Neumann she was very apologetic about the delays but very focussed on my condition. She spoke and listened to me at length, her explanation of my condition was caring and simple to understand. A very kind and professional consultation, thank you.

12th January 2017
Written by a carer at William Harvey Hospital

Ms Neumann saw my grandchild and listened to the problems she was having. Ms Neumann put her at ease and explained the diagnosis and treatment which was needed to be taken, carefully and in an understandable (plain English) way. The clinic I attended was running extremely late but Ms Neumann did not rush the examination and made my grandchild feel as though her concerns were really listened to and understood.

2nd November 2015

Long wait but a very competent, listening, thorough and informative consultant

Short link to review Ms Codruta Neumann: http://iwgc.net/ef4m3