One Ashford Hospital

Kennington Road, Willesborough, Ashford, Kent, TN24 0YS

12th June 2018

I found the hospital had a very relaxing atmosphere and all the staff were very pleasant. Everywhere was very clean.

16th May 2018

The only thing which needs improvement is the hospital’s website. Ever since this lovely hospital opened two years ago, I have complained about the website being impossible to use as you seem to get one screen covering another which means you cannot access the information you require. Needs serious attention.

27th March 2018

My first experience of 1 hospital Ashford was very positive. The reception and waiting area was relaxed & efficient. My waiting time was within a few minutes of my appointment time.

23rd March 2018

I was referred by my GP for a Hip problem. I chose to go to One Ashford and was seen by Rohit Jain. The whole process from beginning to end was excellent. The staff, both medical and administrative, together with facilities could not have been better. Following my first meeting with Mr Jain, I was called the following morning and given an appointment for the hip replacement in five weeks. As a NHS patient I consider the whole experience smooth and efficient.

21st March 2018

My Name is Maureen Adams and I have recently had knee replacement surgery at 1 Ashford.The operation was carried out by Mr Rogit Jain and his team and went very well.After only six weeks I am able to walk indoors without aid,but do use a walking stick outside.I found Mr Jain to be a very caring man who could not do enough for his patients.It is the second knee operation that Mr Jain has carried out on me, the first one was carried it at Medway maritime hospital.On both occasions the care I received was first class.But I must say that 1 Ashford was very nice as I was given a private room with ensuite shower and Wc.Although I must say Medway was just as comfortable.As Mr Jain had a small 4 bed ward for his female patients who had all had knee surgery so we could all commiserate together.All.in all I found the treatment at both hospitals well above what you normally hear about NHS hospitals,thanks in part to Mr Jains caring attitude also to the staff at both hospitals.

Nearest Hospitals