One Ashford Hospital

Kennington Road, Willesborough, Ashford, Kent, TN24 0YS

2nd October 2019

From the moment I arrived for my operation everyone was very reassuring and helpful including the hospital porter who showed me to my room and explained everything. I felt all the staff treated me with dignity and understanding and as an individual. One suggestion is that I would have liked to be more fully briefed on what i needed to do on my return home ie renewing my would dressing and the need to give myself daily anti clotting injections. Overall hospital modern and welcoming and the food was very good quality with staff always on hand to help and good post op follow up

25th September 2019

I cannot speak highly enough of all staff at the ONE from my consultant to the catering staff. I was treated like I was the only person that mattered. The hospital is lovely and clean peaceful and very conducive to making a speedy recovery. Special thanks to the ODP who escorted me to theatre and without I would have never made my surgery. He was very kind, reassuring and very professional. I do not remember his name unfortunately. Also big thanks to nurses Donna and Cristina. Both were excellent as are all the staff. Bart the physio is a very hard task master but hard work pays off. Thanks also to Rob the physio I'm seeing as an outpatient. Everybody works together as a team which is what makes the ONE. Thank you all.

23rd August 2019

Once again this hospital has given a fantastic service from start to finish. Special thanks should go to and please pass on to the reception staff who have helped me out with a friendly and can do approach throughout the process.

31st July 2019

I had hip replacement surgery at The One and couldn’t recommend them more. The hospital and rooms were very clean. My room was well designed with a lovely but practical en-suite. All the staff were efficient, friendly and knowledgeable, I never felt that anything I asked for was too much trouble for them. Would totally recommend.

19th July 2019

This is an excellent healthcare facility. From arrival to departure I felt extremely pleased with the care and attention I received. The staff came across as highly motivated as well as caring.

{{category}} working at One Ashford Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review One Ashford Hospital: http://iwgc.net/emuxe