One Ashford Hospital

Kennington Road, Willesborough, Ashford, Kent, TN24 0YS

« 1 2 3 4 »

7th May 2019

First class service from beginning to end. Thank you.

7th February 2019

This truly is how all hospitals should be across the U.K.

7th February 2019

Just had a hip replacement under Mr Richard Slack at the AshfordOne. The whole experience could not of been better from talking to Sarah to discuss payment, price dates through to the Physiotherapy with Rob after the op. The effort of the staff is amazing from being taken to the room and having everything explained by the porter to ensure we were comfortable to the catering staff knowing I liked strong tea - and lots of it ! the nurses and pharmacists and doctors were exceptional - so helpful, kind, thoughtful, patient - I am over the moon with my surgery. The wound has healed so quickly and cleanly and I really cannot thank the hospital and Mr Slack for helping be be PAIN FREE and getting my life back on track. Best money ever spent. Sadly I would of had to wait another year with the NHS so this was the best option. THANK YOU all.

30th January 2019

Fantastic hospital. Very clean, very welcoming and staff are fantastic too... maybe because they have a bit more time and fewer patients than the NHS? Would totally recommend this hospital if you get the chance. I was lucky enough to go here via the NHS.

13th December 2018

I cannot praise the One Ashford Hospital enough. During my stay, when I under went a knee replacement operation I was looked after so well by all the nursing staff. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they always appeared cheerful and happy. In fact everyone that I came into contact with was helpful and pleasant and I would have no hesitation in recommending this hospital as I could not fault it at all.

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at One Ashford Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review One Ashford Hospital: http://iwgc.net/emuxe