one-ashford-hospital

One Ashford Hospital

Kennington Road, Willesborough, Ashford, Kent, TN24 0YS Also known as: Ashford One

60 reviews

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

7th January 2024

I was welcomed at reception by friendly staff and a very helpful porter took me straight up to my room. The regular ward staff were absolutely excellent, very caring and attentive to every need. I was not so happy with the night time staff provided by an agency. It took the day time staff to come back on before my bed covers were tidied and I was made comfortable and bed pan cleared from the bathroom. I am not over fussy but I couldn’t do this for my self given that I was connected to the pressure boots to prevent a DVT. After receiving such excellent care during the day I felt the night time compared to the level I could expect under the NHS.

21st December 2023

An Excellent Hospital with a great organised and extremely high standard of service

1st August 2023

Brilliant staff from the reception to operating theatre.

12th July 2023

I Have had both full Hop replacements at this Hospital The Staff are wonderfully. Careing,clean ,professional .friendly. Made my stay a pleasant one. Made me feel comfortable and at ease. The procedure was so quick and has changed my life for the better. Thank you to all staff.

5th July 2023

I could not fault the care I received at The One Ashford. The room was exceptional clean and spacious. The nurses were brilliant and the housekeeping staff were lovely. The nurses asked if I needed pain relief and was promptly given some. I spent 2 days in there and I would have gladly stayed another couple if I could. I would highly recommend this hospital.

30th June 2023

A fantastic hospital that goes the extra mile to give outstanding care.

7th June 2023

I was very impressed by the care and service I received at OveAshford Hospital and do not think I can suggest any improvent.

11th May 2023

I have no suggestions on how the care could be improved. I could not have been happier.

2023-06-06 13:33:28
Response from One Ashford Hospital

Thank you for such positive feedback, it is much appreciated.

3rd May 2023

Lovely staff lovely clean hospital felt like I was staying in a hotel ! I was looked after so well ! Thank you

2023-06-06 13:32:52
Response from One Ashford Hospital

We're really pleased to hear you were happy with the treatment you received at One Ashford. It is always lovely to receive such nice feedback. All the very best with your ongoing recovery.

4th April 2023

The One Ashford Hospital is well organised for out patient appointments and day time procedures. My only comment is the level of costs for an MRI scan and Consultant fee’s are somewhat high, a MRI scan should not be charged at £400 and Consultant fee’s should be based on the length of time you are with the consultant.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

One Ashford Hospital is a modern, purpose built private hospital equipped with the very latest technology. Our operating theatres provide you with the very best environment to keep you safe and free from infection.

Our private hospital is home to the latest theatres, luxury ensuite bedrooms, specialist rehabilitation physiotherapy and outpatient diagnostic facilities including fast-track access to X-ray, CT, MRI and ultrasound. We treat patients across a number of specialties including Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Gynaecology, Urology, ENT, Dermatology, Plastic Surgery and more.

{{category}} working at One Ashford Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review One Ashford Hospital: http://iwgc.net/emuxe