One Ashford Hospital

Kennington Road, Willesborough, Ashford, Kent, TN24 0YS

7th August 2020

Would like to thank one hospital and all its staff for making my operation as smooth and painless as possible brilliant LEGENDS thank you all so much

1st July 2020

A very good and efficient hospital with friendly staff

5th February 2020

An excellent hospital - all staff were kind and very competent. My alarm was answered speedily, even during the night, and they were all very efficient and caring. Hospital facilities are excellent - own room with en-suite and good quality food.

19th December 2019

The only suggestion I would make would be to send the documents from my first investigation to the NHS for my ongoing treatment, because Canterbury hospital had no information about my issues even though the NHS pay for this investigation.

19th December 2019

Had the pleasure at staying at the one hospital ashford in September for four nights after knee operation,and I would highly recommend it .First class service excellent nursing staff and all round after care I would definitely stay there again given the choice thank you all very much and merry Christmas to you allow

2nd October 2019

From the moment I arrived for my operation everyone was very reassuring and helpful including the hospital porter who showed me to my room and explained everything. I felt all the staff treated me with dignity and understanding and as an individual. One suggestion is that I would have liked to be more fully briefed on what i needed to do on my return home ie renewing my would dressing and the need to give myself daily anti clotting injections. Overall hospital modern and welcoming and the food was very good quality with staff always on hand to help and good post op follow up

25th September 2019

I cannot speak highly enough of all staff at the ONE from my consultant to the catering staff. I was treated like I was the only person that mattered. The hospital is lovely and clean peaceful and very conducive to making a speedy recovery. Special thanks to the ODP who escorted me to theatre and without I would have never made my surgery. He was very kind, reassuring and very professional. I do not remember his name unfortunately. Also big thanks to nurses Donna and Cristina. Both were excellent as are all the staff. Bart the physio is a very hard task master but hard work pays off. Thanks also to Rob the physio I'm seeing as an outpatient. Everybody works together as a team which is what makes the ONE. Thank you all.

23rd August 2019

Once again this hospital has given a fantastic service from start to finish. Special thanks should go to and please pass on to the reception staff who have helped me out with a friendly and can do approach throughout the process.

{{category}} working at One Ashford Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review One Ashford Hospital: http://iwgc.net/emuxe