One Ashford Hospital

Kennington Road, Willesborough, Ashford, Kent, TN24 0YS

2nd October 2019

From the moment I arrived for my operation everyone was very reassuring and helpful including the hospital porter who showed me to my room and explained everything. I felt all the staff treated me with dignity and understanding and as an individual. One suggestion is that I would have liked to be more fully briefed on what i needed to do on my return home ie renewing my would dressing and the need to give myself daily anti clotting injections. Overall hospital modern and welcoming and the food was very good quality with staff always on hand to help and good post op follow up

25th September 2019

I cannot speak highly enough of all staff at the ONE from my consultant to the catering staff. I was treated like I was the only person that mattered. The hospital is lovely and clean peaceful and very conducive to making a speedy recovery. Special thanks to the ODP who escorted me to theatre and without I would have never made my surgery. He was very kind, reassuring and very professional. I do not remember his name unfortunately. Also big thanks to nurses Donna and Cristina. Both were excellent as are all the staff. Bart the physio is a very hard task master but hard work pays off. Thanks also to Rob the physio I'm seeing as an outpatient. Everybody works together as a team which is what makes the ONE. Thank you all.

23rd August 2019

Once again this hospital has given a fantastic service from start to finish. Special thanks should go to and please pass on to the reception staff who have helped me out with a friendly and can do approach throughout the process.

31st July 2019

I had hip replacement surgery at The One and couldn’t recommend them more. The hospital and rooms were very clean. My room was well designed with a lovely but practical en-suite. All the staff were efficient, friendly and knowledgeable, I never felt that anything I asked for was too much trouble for them. Would totally recommend.

19th July 2019

This is an excellent healthcare facility. From arrival to departure I felt extremely pleased with the care and attention I received. The staff came across as highly motivated as well as caring.

7th July 2019

I have visited the hospital on three occasions as an outpatient and as stated above have always been very satisfied. The ambience of the reception area being bright and airy has a calming effect whilst you are waiting. All the staff that I had occasion to meet were very welcoming and caring/supportive according to their profession. A great place!

30th January 2019

Fantastic hospital. Very clean, very welcoming and staff are fantastic too... maybe because they have a bit more time and fewer patients than the NHS? Would totally recommend this hospital if you get the chance. I was lucky enough to go here via the NHS.

13th December 2018

I cannot praise the One Ashford Hospital enough. During my stay, when I under went a knee replacement operation I was looked after so well by all the nursing staff. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they always appeared cheerful and happy. In fact everyone that I came into contact with was helpful and pleasant and I would have no hesitation in recommending this hospital as I could not fault it at all.

{{category}} working at One Ashford Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review One Ashford Hospital: http://iwgc.net/emuxe