Dr Max Cunnane

• Otolaryngology

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

16th June 2018
Written by a carer at William Harvey Hospital

very kind and caring, was lovely to have a Doctor who talked through what was going to happen, not only to me but my son who was the one going through his procedure.

13th June 2018
Written by a patient at William Harvey Hospital

Dr Cunnane is an exceptional doctor, he was able to assess the route cause of my post operative pain and treated it successfully. He demsontrated excellent knowledge, professionalism and communication during the time of my visit. He is very patient centred.

11th June 2018
Written by a patient at William Harvey Hospital

Time taken to explain the medical details of my concern, combined with a comprehensive description of the immediate treatment process that he was seeking my consent to undertake. Whilst providing comprehensive answers to my questions Therefore the entire experience was very assuring.

10th June 2018
Written by a carer at William Harvey Hospital

Dr Cunnane stepped in to give great reassuring care when we attended A and E. His confident, friendly and 'get it sorted approach' was much appreciated at a time of great stress for myself and my daughter. The treatment he gave was painless and quick and his approach to my daughters emotional and physical condition was perfect.

1st June 2018
Written by a patient at Kent and Canterbury Hospital

Dr cunnane was lovely ,very patient I never felt rushed and he done more for me in my first Appointment than any other appointment I have attended about the same problem. I did have a problem with getting the my prescription out at the hospital but Dr cunnane was so patient and sorted it out . Even though he had other patients at the time.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »