« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

30th July 2018

I had an excellent consultation with Dr Max Cunnane accompanied by a female junior assistant whose name escapes me. Not only did I receive first class service but I was asked if I would be happy for the junior Dr to be involved with my assessment under close guidance from Dr Cunnane. His professional manor and caring attitude filled me with confidence. I was fully briefed during the examination offering the relevant information to me and the proposed treatment. In all I would struggle to offer any advice for improvement. Rotary Ward runs a very tight ship and historically I have always had excellent consultations and treatments. Many thanks.

29th July 2018

A very efficient and careing young doctor who listened to my problem and carried out the procedure carefully, I would highly recomend him.

19th July 2018

I was very worried about seeing a Doctor but he put me at my ease instantly. He diagnosed my problem and treated it with great care and kindness.

18th July 2018

We saw DR Max Cunnane on Monday 16th July 2018, my Son had his nose Quarterised, and he was just brilliant with my Son. He talked to him on a level understood, only being 5. He made him feel so at ease and me too. Thank you so much !

16th July 2018

Visited Dr cunnane today to have my broken nose reset ..he explained every thing to us so we fully understood...gave us different options and gave us time to think about our choice..we received very good care and we are very impressed with the outcome..would recommend Dr Cunnane and service from other members of staff.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »