Written by a private patient at One Ashford Hospital
1st November 2023

It’s been 4 years since Dr Sharp carried out a procedure to clear my blocked nose from nasal polyps and I’m pleased to say that my nose remains clear and have sense of smell and taste After being a CRWNP sufferer from over 25 years and having several operations with different ENT consultants, Dr Sharps procedure was by far the most successful! CRWNP can be a difficult condition to treat but with Dr Sharps expertise it’s given me confidence that this condition can be managed

Written by a private patient at One Ashford Hospital
1st November 2023

Mr Sharp is an eminently qualified and experienced cosmetic surgeon, as well as an ENT consultant, so he is as concerned with function as aesthetics. I would recommend that anyone seeking a cosmetic ‘nose job’ choose a surgeon who is also an ENT consultant, not ‘just’ a general cosmetic surgeon. The nose is incredibly complex, changes over time and you don’t want any functional problems after surgery, i.e., not being able to breath properly (this has been the result for a friend’s daughter). I’m a female in my early 50s. I had a cosmetic septorhinoplasty six months ago because I had a hooked nose, with a droopy tip, that was always dripping. The shape is completely changed, the bump gone and the tip turned up slightly. It looks like a completely different nose – literally half the size. I’m delighted with the result, and recovery was very straightforward. Thank you, Mr Sharp.

Written by a private patient at The Chaucer Hospital - part of Circle Health Group
21st September 2023

I am exceptionally happy to have been under the care of Mr Henry Sharp for a septoplasty procedure most recently. Mr Sharp has a gentle and professional manner, listens attentively and is most respectful. I have no hesitation in providing an excellent review for this Consultant, who has made such a positive change to my breathing capacity with a very successful outcome to my procedure. From Inpatient to aftercare the service has been exemplary.

27th June 2023

Mr Sharp is a very friendly and professional surgeon who helped me with a septoplasty that I needed after pituitary surgery left my sinuses damaged. He gave me great piece of mind and helped me feel happy that I was being well looked after. He also helped me in the past with an ear infection/allergy issue and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him for anything ENT related.

17th June 2023

Henry Sharp is a class act. He made me feel very comfortable and relaxed with his professionalism and approach throughout. He conducted a Bilateral Septoplasty and FESS on me. The conduct of the procedures, my hospital stay and his subsequent follow up treatment was first class. I would thoroughly recommend Henry to anyone without reservation.

Henry has been a substantive NHS and Private Consultant ENT Surgeon since 2004. He offers a comprehensive adult and children's ENT service but has specialist expertise in nose and sinus problems (Rhinology) and Nasal Plastic cosmetic and nasal airway reconstructive surgery (Rhinoplasty).

Nearest Otolaryngologists