One Ashford Hospital

Kennington Road, Willesborough, Ashford, Kent, TN24 0YS

13th December 2018

I cannot praise the One Ashford Hospital enough. During my stay, when I under went a knee replacement operation I was looked after so well by all the nursing staff. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they always appeared cheerful and happy. In fact everyone that I came into contact with was helpful and pleasant and I would have no hesitation in recommending this hospital as I could not fault it at all.

29th October 2018

Hopefully this will be my last hospital visit for a long time, but if I do have to go, I'd choose here if I could.

18th October 2018

All the staff were very friendly and attentive. All explanations were sign in clear simple language to ensure that everything was fully understood.

3rd October 2018

My stay at the One hospital was a positive experience, the hospital itself was spotless. All the staff were very professional and friendly. From the booking in at reception where the staff were very helpful to the nurses who did the assessments their care was of a high standard and they put you at ease. The nursing staff on the wards were very kind and nothing was too much trouble, nursing all of a high standard. The physio staff offered great support and encouragement. I was extremely pleased with everything about my stay.

1st October 2018

I loved the hospital and staff. Made you feel very welcome even though i was an NHS patient. I would definitely would use this hospital for any precedures in the future

{{category}} working at One Ashford Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review One Ashford Hospital: http://iwgc.net/emuxe