Mr Vikram Dhar

ENT/Head and Neck Consultant Surgeon

13th March 2019
Written by a patient at Kent and Canterbury Hospital

I could not recommend this doctor enough. He takes time to listen to you, explain his reasons and for certain medications or procedures and leaves you feeling at ease. He does what he says he is going to do and follows things up without having to chase it constantly. The best care I have had to date and unfortunately I haven’t been a very well person over the years.

6th March 2019
Written by a patient at William Harvey Hospital

Mr Dhar has been nothing but professional throughout my whole experience. He performed a neck dissection and a hemi-thyroidectomy December 2018 and put my mind at ease, even being kind enough to ring both myself and then my husband to go over the procedure countless times. He is an excellent surgeon and considering the size of the operation, the scarring is minimal. Truly empathetic and a fantastic Doctor. H Johnson

4th March 2019
Written by a patient at Kent and Canterbury Hospital

I find Mr Dhar to be totally professional ,caring, approachable with a great sense of humour which put me at ease .His examinations are particularly thorough and reassur ing . I can completely put my trust in his work .

4th March 2019
Written by a patient at William Harvey Hospital

I went to see Mr Dhar as I was concerned about my throat and some problems I was having. He was thoroughly professional, examined me patiently and reassured me in a very empathetic manner. He is clearly an expert in his field and I was really glad I chose to see Mr Dhar and for the guidance and successful treatment he gave me.

25th February 2019
Written by a carer at William Harvey Hospital

What can I say, Mr Dhar was absolutely brilliant with my 80 year old mum , who was referred to him with a mass in her throat, she had a dissection of the mass in her epiclotis, he explained everything , he came to see us after the operation and went through everything again, Three weeks later back in clinic and my mum's throat is exceptional Mr Dhar is pleased with the results and so is mum after 5 days she is eating and drinking with no problems at all we can not thank you enuf Mr Dhar and your team , thank you .

Nearest Otolaryngologists