18th October 2018
Written by a patient at The Berkshire Independent Hospital

I would not go to anyone else. I have been going to Titus for 5 years now and am at the stage that I implicitly trust him. He has never sold to me, quite the opposite. Vanity in your mid 40's is scary and he is very reassuring but realistic. My experience with him so far is fillers and botox and he is abreast of all new products on the market talking through all options. I met him through a referral and this is where all his clients come from which speaks for itself. He enables me to look a better version of myself and not look like someone different. I am always told how great I look and have NEVER been asked if I have had any work done. I know this is not the case for all of us who have ventured into these treatments.

15th October 2018
Written by a patient at The Berkshire Independent Hospital

Titus is amazing. I literally cannot recommend him enough. He is friendly and warm, funny, charming and skilled beyond all imagining. He listens, understands and is realistic about what can be achieved and what can't. Before and after care are perfect. Scars and stitching are absolutely minimal. It is such a pleasure to be in his care that it almost makes you want more work done! I had a tummy tuck removing the permanent look of pregnancy post 2 babies. He gave me full confidence in his ability to take best care of me and gave me back my body confidence. 7 months post surgery I am so happy with the results. Thank you Titus!

8th October 2018
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

Many may say that going under the knife for aesthetic reasons is indulging in vanity, this is just simply not the case. For many of us it is a huge decision that has been given a great deal of consideration and stems from insecurity or uncontrollable changes that happened to our bodies. After three c-sections and a combined total of three years of breastfeeding I had lost all body confidence. I no longer wanted to go on beach holidays or take my children to the local swimming pool as I couldn't bear the thought of having to get into swimwear. This feeling wasn't based on what others thought of me, it was how I felt about myself. I knew that I didn't want to spend the rest of my life feeling this way so made the decision to research all aspects of the 'mummy make over'. The mummy make over is an operation that combines breast augmentation with a full abdominoplasty, it is performed under a seven hour general anaesthetic so it is not one for the faint hearted! However it is one of the best things I have ever done and I fully owe the unbelievable results to Mr Titus Adams. Over the space of a year I researched different surgeons, meeting up with four of them, finally on my 5th appointment I found Titus, it was such a relief to come across a surgeon who not only was at the top of his game professionally but also had the most amazing soft and caring manner, I knew instantly that this was a surgeon I could trust. As I had suffered a stroke in the past and currently have an ongoing heart condition it was of upmost importance to me that my surgeon understood and communicated with all specialists involved, Titus couldn't have been more thorough, nothing was left unturned, I felt totally comfortable in his hands and reassured at all times. The results of my operation have been amazing, I barely have any scars and healing time was no where near what I had expected, Titus has given me my confidence back. Titus Adams is a truly a wonderful surgeon, I have and would highly recommend his services. In going forward I will be keeping in contact with Titus for none surgical treatments, always trusting his impeccable judgment.

25th September 2018
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

Mr Adams is brilliant! The result of my open rhinoplasty is far better than I had hoped and I would recommend him to anyone wanting this particular surgery. As a new private patient I didn’t know any of the doctors at the manor so I was so lucky to have chosen him. He did such a great job, he really is an artist. My recovery was really quick and much less uncomfortable than I’d expected. Now at 2 months post op I also have no visible scarring and couldn’t be happier with the result. His secretary, Bella, was great too and reminded me of appointments via email and kept in touch after the op. I so wish I’d gone ahead and had the courage to have this op sooner. The results are far better than I’d expected and I would confidently recommend Mr Adams to anyone wanting this type of surgery.

12th September 2018
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

I had explored having a "Tummy Tuck" for over ten years and went to see numerous surgeons up and down the country during this time, including some in Harley Street. Instinct always kicked in and for various reasons I felt uneasy and decided against the procedure. I then came across Titus Adams, quite by chance and literally from the first contact with his secretary, I felt I had stumbled upon a rather special Surgeon and Practice. A Practice that had the human touch, staff who genuinely felt its clients were the most important element. Their were no "stock" superficial images in glossy brochure's , no hard sell, no seeing Nurses for Consultation , just an honest approach and direct access to Mr Adams. This reassurance was reinforced more, when I saw Mr Adams in person. I was now 64 years old and whilst way past my best sale by date, I had no desire to look like a twenty five year old or be anything other than who I was, except ,than a desire, not to look 9 months pregnant ! Mr Adams listened attentively to my concerns, what I was after, my expectations and then examined me, he then told me to go away and loose a stone of weight! That was a first ! It took a year to do this and I went back earlier this year for the operation - I felt oddly no concerns whatsoever going in for the Surgery, which at my age was not something to take lightly. I sincerely felt total trust in Mr Adams- instinctive ,total trust in his skills. The operation went smoothly, as did the recovery, a bonus being that the recovery time seemed to fly by, far quicker than I had imagined it would, prior to the op. On a practical note, the after care garments I had, were not as uncomfortable as I had imagined they would be, especially given the hot summer. I actually wore mine for 7 weeks, which is slightly longer than the recommended period, but I felt I needed that extra time and gradually weaned myself off . I also followed Mr Adams recommendations for wound care and now six months later I am thrilled with the healing of the scar . Lets be honest you would have to be rather naive to think a Tummy Tuck, is not going to leave a big scar, but having said that, mine is definitely fading already, to such an extent on one side, its already faded so much it blends in with a natural crease, which is lucky. Whilst I am crossing my fingers the other half will do the same the reality is, its a big scar, so whilst it might fade far more, its not going to vanish entirely . The scar ,however it ends up in another six months , in no way, takes away from how thrilled I am with the final results and the scar does not worry me at all as its placed well below "pant line" The fact is I am absolutely thrilled with the results of this surgery . I do have the tummy of a thirty year old, which is pretty remarkable for someone weeks away from 65 but above that I do not look 9 months pregnant any more , nor do I feel dowdy and like a marshmallow walking about. I just feel like the me I was before the menopause kicked in a decade ago, leaving a trail of middle aged spread in its wake, that I just could not shift ! A bonus is , that this operation was more than a Tummy Tuck,it has literally given me a new lease of life and that is down to Mr Adams and his Team. The important element for me was that Mr Adams listens when you have a consultation, he has empathy, insight and above all amazing clinical skills that then transport your goals and aims of an operation into a reality. He clearly lays out the boundaries of the surgery as he did to me, which is just being honest and realistic , after all he is a surgeon not magician . I feel very privileged to have been lucky enough to have had him do my surgery. I cannot praise him highly enough and would absolutely recommend him and his Team to anyone considering surgery. He does not make unrealistic claims and I am sure anyone who is lucky enough to choose him as their surgeon would be as thrilled as me at the final results.

Nearest Plastic surgeons