mr-titus-adams

16th February 2021

I am really happy with the outcome of my bilateral breast augmentation. The result is great and suits beautifully my body. I recommend Dr Titus Adams with all my heat

11th February 2021

Breast Augmentation I cannot describe how happy I am with the results. My experience with Mr Adams and his team could not have been better. Mr Adams knew exactly what would be best for my size with natural results and proportional to my body. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get their breasts done, especially those looking for someone who cares about you as a patient and your wants/needs. Mr Adams is patient, highly professional and a truly lovely man.

9th February 2021

One word to describe Mr Titas Adams is AMAZING! After loosing 6.5 stone my breast went south and just all loose skin, I had breasts like an old lady and not a 27year old. I wanted a quick fix and to get some confidence back so I was searching online for surgeons abroad, I wanted the cheapest option. If you are reading this review and are thinking the same I advice you go against this idea and book a consultation with Mr Adams, have a chat with him, never did I feel pressurised to book my surgery he actually told me to go away and really think if the surgery is the thing I really wanted to go through, within 4/5 months of the consultation I went ahead with the surgery and I do not regret it one bit. I had it done at the Berkshire Independent Hospital in Reading and haven't looked back since. I was well looked after from Mr Adams, to the nurses, they were all amazing. Yes I paid £1000 more to what it cost abroad but it was well worth it. Mr Adams has changed my life and ill be forever grateful for what he has done for me.

Written by a patient at The Berkshire Independent Hospital
23rd January 2021

Great first impression, you made me feel very comfortable throughout the whole experience which was such a success I feel amazing. My low confidence and self esteem has completely changed since surgery. I’m so glad my sister had you 6years prior, best surgeon in our eyes thank you.

Written by a carer at The Manor Hospital, Oxford
8th January 2021

MR. Adams has performed 2 breast augmentations on my wife in the past 10 years I personally attended the very first meeting and assessment with my wife and since then i have left my wife in mr Adams and the teams care, Mr Adams P.A Bella is as caring and informative as mr Adams , both times my wife has been treated she has not been able to praise the care enough, i know as a partner of someone undergoing this kind of treatment that you need to research and read hours of reviews before you choose a short list of who to visit , i can personally assure anyone looking for surgery in the future, you are in very good hands with this team and the after care is also fantastic i can honestly say we made the right choice! We are Both happy with the result !

Mr Titus Adams was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Titus Adams has a very successful and discrete cosmetic surgery practice in Oxford, Berkshire and London. He does not push patients into providing reviews and avoids self-promotion. He relies principally on word-of-mouth referrals and other means of referral, often via undisclosed forums. His NHS practice involves the management of skin cancer and breast reconstruction.

Nearest Plastic surgeons