The John Radcliffe

Headley Way, Oxford, England, OX3 9DU

14th March 2019

During my pre operative appointments, my operation itself and the post operative treatment all the staff including the Doctors Nurses, caterers and even the cleaner looked after me really well and made me feel safe, comfortable and confident of a full recovery. Highly recommended

28th February 2019

I have been under the John Radcliff for many years, for various illnesses that have come to light. The care I have received has been amazing. The staff and consultants are so friendly, they take time to talk and listen, as well as giving you the vital help and advice you need. They say this is the best hospital in the world, and I believe that to be true. Between my Dr and this hospital, I have received life saving help, they are truly amazing people.

23rd January 2019

I live in Swindon and, in July 2017, following a biopsy at Great Western Hospital of a subcutaneous growth above my lip, I was referred to Churchill Hospital in Oxford where I was diagnosed with a Microcystic Adnexal Carcinoma. This was rapidly removed and four days later I was in the Plastic Surgery department of John Radcliffe Hospital under the care of Mr Andy Pay and his team for extensive reconstruction. Mr Pay has been professional, approachable, and completely reliable. He instilled confidence from the moment I met him, and has greatly helped me cope with a very difficult journey. I had three operations in all, and have been having follow-up meetings every three months, which will continue until the end of the year. The care I have received at John Radcliffe has been excellent in every respect. All members of staff, from reception, to the wards and the operating theatre have been considerate and helpful. The hospital is clean and well-presented, the facilities are excellent. One small problem is the road system to the carpark and the carpark itself. I always allow plenty of time, as I know I have to queue for the carpark. However the last time I went it took about half an hour to get in, and the queueing system along the road is very obstructive. An additional twenty or so parking spaces would make all the difference (obviously not in the actual carpark, but in an area nearby).

18th December 2018

I recently attended for treatment / surgery for a melanoma, Mr Andy Pay and the whole team from start to finish were kind and professional. I was kept informed of every stage of my stay what was happening in a caring and easily understandable way. I cannot praise the whole team that looked after me enough. Thank you.

29th November 2018

I received superb, rapid seamless treatment following a stroke. The whole medical team were kind and understanding and so thorough and professional that I was filled with confidence, during a slightly confusing short period of time. They are to be congratulated wholeheartedly. I continue to make good progress.

{{category}} working at The John Radcliffe ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The John Radcliffe: http://iwgc.net/eb49e