the-john-radcliffe

The John Radcliffe

Headley Way, Oxford, England, OX3 9DU

2nd March 2020

One week post OP and I don't even feel like iv had surgery I had such fantastic care from time of diagnosis to being discharged home, everything was explained very clearly and I had plenty of opportunities for questions and concerns Was seen every day by surgical team. Very happy with my Treatment

Written by a member of staff
26th February 2020

All staff members involved in my surgery were very kind and professional, I felt safe at all times. I am very happy with everything.

26th January 2020

Everyone was very considerate in a difficult for me situation. This helped.

21st January 2020

Mr. Arambage is one of the finest consultants I have met throughout the history of my illness. He is an 'old school doctor' which is rare to come across in present times. He is kind, patient and some who would take time to listen to and understand everything you’re going through. The knowledge and expertise that he processes is second to none. He has truly changed my life around and practically cured me of my stage 4 endometriosis and adenomyosis. His advice and treatment plans have avoided me from having surgery. He's someone that will try his very best to explore all possible avenues before offering any invasive treatment such as surgery. I am always treated like a superstar during our appointments :) and feel I get the very best out of our time. What’s not to like about that! :D I would highly recommend this wonderful doctor!

27th November 2019

SSIP: the nurse Zoe (in purple) was amazing. I want her to know that her patience and willingness to keep answering my questions, check on my husband, give help every time I asked and even made sure he was on her caseload so we had some continuity of care... All of these things meant everything to me at a time that, although business as usual for the ward, is one of the most traumatic times in my life for me. Zoe please keep doing what you're doing as your nature and way of delivering above and beyond care I'm sure makes a huge difference every day to the patients and families in your care. I hope this review gets to you.

7th November 2019

I was mostly seen by Mr Soleymanimajd based at the Churchill hospital but was given great care the John Radcliffe and the Churchill.

31st October 2019

I went in for surgery at John Radcliffe under the care of Dr. Kirana Arambage. The doctor was very experienced in his field and gave me peace of mind and confidence for my operation. The service was professional and impeccable from all members of staff from initial consultation to hospital discharge. Consultants, doctors and nurses were very supportive, respectful and listened to/addressed all my concerns to ensure me my health was in safe hands. On completing my operation, I was given a room to recover privately and comfortably based on the operation I had. All nurses were very approachable, friendly, helpful and caring. I highly recommend John Radcliffe for future patients.

5th September 2019

The doctor and nurse who saw me at John Radcliffe Hospital very considerate andcompetent lat what they were doing. They were very friendly towards me and my husband although he did not have to come but they were very considerate in letting him The only drawback was that they kept us waiting for half an hour before they saw us although there were not that many people waiting in the queue to see them.

31st July 2019

I have had heart surgery been treated for stroke at the JR. I have been well looked after by the staff at all times

{{category}} working at The John Radcliffe ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review The John Radcliffe: http://iwgc.net/eb49e