dr-sinclair-gore

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Written by a private patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford
21st April 2021

I have been very impressed by Mr Gore’s professionalism and expertise, but what is even more appreciated, I felt valued and included in the whole process. From an initial Video call and assessment appointment, visits before and after the surgery and repeated follow up calls and appointments, I have never received such quality care. The outcome was excellent too!

Written by a private patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford
15th April 2021

Mr Sinclair Gore is great !! He listened to my questions and needs and gave me a deep plane lower face and neck lift. He explained everything perfectly before hand. I’m 56 years old and my jowls were starting to sag and I really wasn’t happy with how it looked I am thrilled with the out come 6 weeks after my operation. I feel more confident even without make up on !! I feel and look 10 years younger My jowls have gone and my jaw line is back along with a younger looking neck too !! Mr Gore is a perfectionist which is a great thing to be in his work. I’m so happy with my face and neck lift and not a day goes by that I regret doing it. The aftercare is wonderful too. I can highly recommend him to anyone thinking of any kind of plastic surgery. I’m even thinking of doing an eye and brow lift with him now

Written by a private patient at The New Foscote Hospital
8th April 2021

Mr Gore was my plastic surgeon for revision breast augmentation. This was my fourth procedure of this kind but first with Mr Gore. He has been amazing. He was the first surgeon to spend time measuring me at my consultation, finding out exactly the results I wanted and giving me his advice on the best way to proceed. It was a very long consultation and Mr Gore was very keen to get lots of information. He didn’t make me feel rushed like I always have done before. He also followed up with a lengthy consultation letter. Every other surgeon has spent about five minutes at my consultations and I’ve never had a follow up letter. He is also very friendly. At the hospital before and after the procedure his manner was fantastic making me feel totally at ease. Mr Gore even phoned me personally the two days after the procedure to find out how I was. Mr Gore spent time to make sure everything was okay during the follow up appointment and I also had a letter to confirm everything that was said. He confirmed that my breasts had settled really well and looked a lovely shape. He also confirmed how long to keep my supportive bra on and what we had discussed about how much exercise I could start doing. The follow up letters are so helpful as it’s hard to remember everything that is said at the time. I am seeing Mr Gore again at six weeks and then six months. This is also new to me. I have only had one quick two minute check up once before. I am absolutely thrilled with the results. He has given me exactly the look I wanted. It’s the first time I’ve been 100% satisfied with everything! I couldn’t be more delighted! I put this down to Mr Gore’s expertise and the time he takes in finding out what you want and making sure what will work the best. Having had three breast augmentations before I know for a surgeon to spend so much time at the consultation, follow up with a lengthy letter and personally phone you afterwards twice that Mr Gore is a very special surgeon! I have never had this treatment before. I am so happy to have found Mr Gore and couldn’t recommend him enough. He is exactly what you want in a plastic surgeon, he has both the expertise to give you exactly the results you want and knows what will work well for you. He also has the perfect manner, friendly, puts you at ease, never makes you feel rushed and takes time to confirm everything in a letter after. Thank you so much Mr Gore!

Written by a private patient at The New Foscote Hospital
8th April 2021

I had heavily hooded eyelids, a hereditary gift! Between the age of 40 and 45 I noticed them getting heavier. At 45 wanted to refresh my eye area as I felt self conscious and older than my current age. I did a lot of research into surgeons and Mr Gore came highly recommended. He was very thorough during our consultations, pointing out in great detail the pros and cons of surgery. I was comforted by the realistic result expectations that I should expect to achieve by the possible procedures. I felt I was in control and not encouraged in any direction. He took the time to answer all my questions and put me completely at ease. In the end I settled on a blepharoplasty and brow lift combined. The procedure went smoothly and I was well cared for whilst at the The Foscote Hospital. The follow up and aftercare has been very professional and really reassuring. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this surgery with Mr Gore. I'm 8 weeks post operation and completely delighted with the results; my eyes have really opened up but are looking completely natural.

Written by a NHS patient at The John Radcliffe
28th March 2021

I was referred to Mr. Gore by another plastic surgeon after previous nasal surgery had left me with unacceptable disfigurement/appearance. Forehead flap surgery had been discussed before & I would never have imagined I'd contemplate it, but Mr. Gore's open, honest & reassuring explanation of the procedure & advice that it was the only option for a successful outcome made me believe I could do this. In March 2017 I had my first op, followed by 2 more at 4 week intervals. It was quite a journey, but I can honestly say that apart from pre-op nerves, I felt relaxed , confident & well cared for. After-care has been brilliant. Closely followed up in JR dressings clinic initially while wounds healed. Mr. Gore would see me each time. His secretary Leigh-Ann was easy to contact & most approachable, friendly & obliging if ever I needed to discuss something. I had the same great anaesthetist at each op which reassured me too. Since the first 3 major ops, I have had a couple of minor procedures under local anaesthetic to reposition my eyebrow which was slightly misaligned, and to reduce some lumpiness between eyebrow & nose. Mr. Gore's attention to detail & willingness to improve outcomes is notable. Consultations are professional, yet with a touch of reassuring informality too. I always felt I was in safe hands. Had my final follow-up last week. All is good and I'm very happy with the result. I would definitely recommend a consultation with Mr. Gore to anyone in need of nasal reconstruction.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Sinclair Gore was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Sinclair Gore is a consultant plastic and cosmetic surgeon practising in Oxford, Banbury and Reading. In the NHS Mr. Gore specialises in skin cancer, head and neck cancer surgery and facial reconstruction. His cosmetic surgery practice includes rhinoplasty (including revision rhinoplasty and septorhinoplasty), facial rejuvenation (including facelifting and eyelid surgery), breast enhancement (augmentation, reduction, lifting) and body contouring (including abdominoplasty and post bariatric surgery body contouring). Following medical training at Cambridge University, Mr. Gore trained in Plastic Surgery in Sydney, London and East Anglia. Thereafter he completed a number of national and international specialist fellowships focussing on breast surgery, facial surgery, head and neck surgery and cosmetic surgery (London, Japan, Australia, USA) including the prestigious Johnson & Johnson Aesthetic Surgery fellowship. He has published numerous research articles in these areas and as well as a masters degree (MD) in skin cancer, he has completed postgraduate diplomas in aesthetic surgery and medical education. He maintains his passion for contemporary best practice by regularly visiting and liaising with world class surgical colleagues in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. Mr. Gore is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England and is a full member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS), The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) and the Rhinoplasty Society of Europe (RSE). Mr. Gore has a sensitive, modern, evidence-based approach to his practice and offers a comprehensive range of cosmetic and reconstructive surgical treatments. As we emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic he is happy to offer aesthetic surgery in Oxfordshire on the basis that all appropriate healthcare measures are taken.

Nearest Plastic surgeons