dr-sinclair-gore

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

10th June 2021

I saw Mr Gore on the 26th April 2021 and he was lovely from the moment I met him. He listened to my concerns and my reasons for explants of my breast implants (original implants were not done by him). He checked I was sure and that he understood my expectations and what he could do for me. He believed my reasons would help my mental state and calmed me by insuring that he would try to remove as much of the capsule that he good and set my expectations as to what the scar would be like, what my boobs would look like and explained the surgery process. I was able to book in with him for surgery 2 weeks later and Mr Gore called me up a few days before my surgery to check that I was still happy and to answer any questions I had before I went in- that was such a lovely touch. The morning of the surgery Mr Gore came to the room and his manner and humour calmed me down then as well. It was a lovely experience. He then came to see me after surgery to explain it had all gone well and just check how I was feeling. He then called me up at 8am the next day to establish whether the drains could be removed and unfortunately they had to stay in another night but Mr Gore gave me tips on how to carry them so I could get on with my day- in a shoulder bag. And I did exactly that and was feeling so good I walked in to town to grab a celebratory coffee. He then called again at 8am 2 days after to check on the drains, as he promised, and they could be removed. I am nearly 4 weeks post op and I am feeling fantastic. Any questions I have asked he has come back super quick to advise, which is just lovely. From the moment I met him up until now in post op, he has been amazing. I am super lucky I found a surgeon like him and my boobs are not bruised, the scars are amazing and neat and have healed well! I owe nothing but my gratitude to Mr Gore!!!

22nd May 2021

A very thorough service with lots of information which I would suggest reading several times as it doesn’t always sink in. Don’t be afraid to ask for a second apt to be sure on the size. Also my swelling was way more than I anticipated but everyone is different so that may just be me, but that did surprise me. It does go down though! So just be patient and follow the surgeons advice it all comes good in the end. I am so glad I had mine done and I love them now roll on the summer so I can wear a bikini with no padding !

15th May 2021

Every patient is individual and I definitely got a bespoke service. Dr Gore is a credit to cosmetic surgery. He took into consideration that I am a very active swimmer, runner and horse rider which was my concern before having surgery and has proved to be no problem. I am also very slim and the size of my breasts are in perfect proportion to the rest of my body as they are about the same size before I breastfed( but even better)! I was very happy and comfortable throughout the whole procedure as Dr Gore made me aware of any possible discomforts and ‘ worse case scenarios’. The result is better than imagined, they look amazing and the scaring is so minimal I don’t even think about it. I feel not 10 years younger but 30 years younger!!! I highly recommend Dr Gore if you want the best, he is a perfectionist. I would of not done anything any differently and I am now making plans to have more cosmetic surgery with Dr Gore as I trust his work and advice so I get the best results possible, now I would not consider going to anyone else.

Written by a private patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford
21st April 2021

I have been very impressed by Mr Gore’s professionalism and expertise, but what is even more appreciated, I felt valued and included in the whole process. From an initial Video call and assessment appointment, visits before and after the surgery and repeated follow up calls and appointments, I have never received such quality care. The outcome was excellent too!

Written by a private patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford
15th April 2021

Mr Sinclair Gore is great !! He listened to my questions and needs and gave me a deep plane lower face and neck lift. He explained everything perfectly before hand. I’m 56 years old and my jowls were starting to sag and I really wasn’t happy with how it looked I am thrilled with the out come 6 weeks after my operation. I feel more confident even without make up on !! I feel and look 10 years younger My jowls have gone and my jaw line is back along with a younger looking neck too !! Mr Gore is a perfectionist which is a great thing to be in his work. I’m so happy with my face and neck lift and not a day goes by that I regret doing it. The aftercare is wonderful too. I can highly recommend him to anyone thinking of any kind of plastic surgery. I’m even thinking of doing an eye and brow lift with him now

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Sinclair Gore was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Sinclair Gore is a consultant plastic and cosmetic surgeon practising in Oxford, Banbury and Reading. In the NHS Mr. Gore specialises in skin cancer, head and neck cancer surgery and facial reconstruction. His cosmetic surgery practice includes rhinoplasty (including revision rhinoplasty and septorhinoplasty), facial rejuvenation (including facelifting and eyelid surgery), breast enhancement (augmentation, reduction, lifting) and body contouring (including abdominoplasty and post bariatric surgery body contouring). Following medical training at Cambridge University, Mr. Gore trained in Plastic Surgery in Sydney, London and East Anglia. Thereafter he completed a number of national and international specialist fellowships focussing on breast surgery, facial surgery, head and neck surgery and cosmetic surgery (London, Japan, Australia, USA) including the prestigious Johnson & Johnson Aesthetic Surgery fellowship. He has published numerous research articles in these areas and as well as a masters degree (MD) in skin cancer, he has completed postgraduate diplomas in aesthetic surgery and medical education. He maintains his passion for contemporary best practice by regularly visiting and liaising with world class surgical colleagues in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. Mr. Gore is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England and is a full member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS), The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) and the Rhinoplasty Society of Europe (RSE). Mr. Gore has a sensitive, modern, evidence-based approach to his practice and offers a comprehensive range of cosmetic and reconstructive surgical treatments. As we emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic he is happy to offer aesthetic surgery in Oxfordshire on the basis that all appropriate healthcare measures are taken.

Nearest Plastic surgeons