dr-sinclair-gore

« 1 2 3 4 »

28th March 2020

Dr Gore performed an open septorhinoplasty for me. I felt my nose was too long for my face and the tip was hooked and slightly crooked. He was thorough in gathering information from me and provided me clear information. He checked that I was 100% sure the procedure was what I wanted. He was clear on what was achievable and made me aware a proportion of people want or need revision surgery after a nose job. Communication was easy either via his lovely PA or over the phone. The call leading up to surgery and the calls in the week following surgery were very reassuring. I felt in safe hands throughout the process. Everyone is different but in my case I didn’t experience any pain whatsoever and Dr Gore came to check on me the morning after surgery. I was a bit apprehensive about how having splints inside my nose would feel for a week or so but honestly I didn’t really even know they were there. When the cast was removed I could see an improvement immediately and as over time the swelling reduces and my nose becomes more refined I have no doubt I made the right decision. Dr Gore explained the exact nose I picture may differ from the end result but there would be an improvement and the reasons why and I was comfortable with that. Actually though my new nose is exactly how I wanted it and fits my face perfectly and as an added bonus my breathing has improved and is clearer than ever. It is not an overstatement to say the surgery Dr Gore performed for me has improved my life. I can look in the mirror now without just seeing this big horrible thing in the middle of my face. I can smile infront of strangers without feeling embarrassed about my nose hooking over my face. I will never forget what Dr Gore.did for me and will always appreciate how his skill and expertise has positively impacted my life!

21st March 2020

Mr Gore performed septo/rhinoplasty, a breast augmentation and chin revision for me and I would highly recommend him.The whole process was informative, clear and meticulous. His level of care post op was second to none. He is an absolute perfectionist and takes great pride in his work. I’m thrilled with my results and am recovering well with his guidance.

Written by a patient at The John Radcliffe
27th February 2020

I had a consultation with Mr Gore in November 2019 at the John Radcliffe Hospital for a condition I had called Rhinophyma. He suggested to me that I would need an operation on my nose to remove the lumps and bumps and to restore it to its original shape.The process was then explained to me how this would be carried out by means of shaving and laser treatment. I subsequently received my appointment on January 15th 2020 and the operation was successfully carried out on the 24th. After surgery Mr Gore visited me in the recovery room on two occasions to discuss what had been done and how to proceed with my after care at home.I have had two follow up appointments in the space of five weeks since the operation again with Mr Gore. I found Mr Gore sensitive to my condition.

10th February 2020

I had an abdominoplasty in December '19 at The Manor, Oxford, and cannot fault the care and attention I had from Mr Gore both pre and post op. I had waited a long time to have this procedure and from my first, initial contact with Fiona, Mr Gores secretary, I felt at ease. Mr Gore actually telephoned me at 7pm on a Friday evening and spent 30 minutes in conversation with me before I even made an appointment to see him. The first appointment was very relaxed but professional, we discussed my expectations and the outcome I hoped for as well as the procedure itself and what I would, and wouldn't, be able to do in the first few weeks following surgery. Following my surgery Mr Gore kept in touch by telephone regularly and I was also able to contact Fiona if I had any concerns. I am thrilled with my result, it is better than I ever imagined it would be. If I was to consider any other procedures in the future I would definitely want Mr Gore as my surgeon and I have no hesitation in recommending him to others.

8th February 2020

I had a breast reduction with Mr Gore in March last year after changing surgeon last year quite quickly because of that surgeon being of ill health. He spent considerable time explaining my options and being realistic about how I wanted upper pole fullness and an overall youthful breast. As an early 30's female it was important that the shape and overall result was what I wanted and Mr Gore was realistic about my expectations. I found him attentive, professional and he explained in detail. Two weeks later I had procedure. I was expected to be under 2 hours but was under 4 to ensure they were as symmetrical as possible which meant while I had quite considerable bruising and pain after the end result was better. I was attentively cared for pre and post op with Mr Gore regularly calling to check how I was and his secretary being on hand when I had a small area I was concerned about. I'd wholly recommend Mr Gore for his attentive, professional and respectful nature.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Sinclair Gore was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

I work as a Consultant Plastic Surgeon in Oxford (OUH and the Manor Hospital) and Reading (The Royal Berkshire Hospital, The Spire Dunedin and the Forbury Clinic). Beyond my broad general plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery practice I have a reconstructive subspecialty experience and interest in complex facial and Head & Neck reconstruction.

Nearest Plastic surgeons