dr-sinclair-gore

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford
11th January 2021

I could not be more delighted or impressed with my recent experience with breast augmentation surgery under the care of Mr. Gore. I had mulled over the decision of whether to proceed with breast augmentation surgery for the entirety of my early adulthood, hampered largely by concerns of an unnatural result or negative experience. From my first consultation with Mr. Gore, years' worth of built up anxieties about breast augmentation surgery entirely disappeared, and I felt entirely comfortable and ready to proceed. The level of care I have received since that first appointment has been nothing short of exceptional. In addition to years' worth of excellent domestic and international experience with breast augmentation surgery (and indeed all plastic surgery), Mr. Gore has perfected the art of building trust and rapport with his patients. He alleviates concerns with thoughtful and considered responses to questions, he makes himself available for multiple consultations in the lead up to (and following) surgery (both in person and over the phone), and is plainly a true expert in his field in his confident and considered approach. His personal assistant, Fiona, is also absolutely wonderful to deal with, making the entire experience a seamless one. I am now early in the recovery process following my breast augmentation surgery and could not be more pleased with my results. I have multiple friends who have also undergone breast augmentation surgery with other surgeons who have remarked that they are "in awe" at the results I have (already!) achieved. My experience of breast augmentation surgery Mr. Gore has already significantly elevated my self confidence and the results are far better than anything I could have hoped to achieve when I walked into the initial consultation. I sincerely and wholeheartedly recommend Mr. Gore to anyone who is considering undergoing any form of plastic surgery. It is, without a doubt, the best investment in myself that I have ever made.

Written by a patient at The John Radcliffe
29th December 2020

Quite happy with the treatment provided by the doctor including pre and post-operative care. He has a very high level of commitment to achieving the outcome desired by the patient.

21st December 2020

Firstly, choosing Mr Gore was the best decision. He is genuinely so friendly and makes you feel so comfortable and listens to everything you have to say and answers all questions. I was able to express my concerns with my nose and how I have wanted septorhinoplasty for many years and Mr Gore thoroughly went through the process and what was surgically possible too! The communication was amazing Fiona was always there to help too. My consultations and online calls with Mr Gore were extremely informative and as mentioned he listens to all you have to say. The whole process before and after surgery, recovery everything was explained perfectly. On the day of my surgery I was very nervous but Mr Gore and the whole team was just excellent. At calming my nerves and putting me at ease and I really appreciated it. After the surgery Mr Gore checked up on me again. Overall, I would highly recommend Mr Gore he is amazing at what he does and makes you feel so comfortable and I know I made the absolute right choice, I am very happy with the way everything went.

22nd November 2020

My consultation with Mr. Sinclair Gore concerning my forthcoming ' lower blepharoplasty ' operation was very relaxed & informative. He explained the procedure in detail, my suitability & the choices available to me. I was given excellent care & attention His operating expertise resulted in a very successful outcome of which I am totally delighted .

21st November 2020

Mr Sinclair Gore gave me attentive & supportive care resulting in a totally successful outcome.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Sinclair Gore was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Sinclair Gore is a consultant plastic and cosmetic surgeon practising in Oxford, London and Reading. In the NHS Mr. Gore specialises in skin cancer, head and neck cancer surgery and facial reconstruction. His cosmetic surgery practice includes rhinoplasty (including revision rhinoplasty and septorhinoplasty), facial rejuvenation (including facelifting and eyelid surgery), breast enhancement (augmentation, reduction, lifting) and body contouring (including abdominoplasty and post bariatric surgery body contouring). Following medical training at Cambridge University, Mr. Gore trained in Plastic Surgery in Sydney, London & East Anglia. Thereafter he completed a number of national and international specialist fellowships focussing on breast surgery, facial surgery, head & neck surgery and cosmetic surgery (London, Japan, Australia, USA) including the prestigious Johnson & Johnson Aesthetic Surgery fellowship. He has published numerous research articles in these areas and as well as a masters degree (MD) in skin cancer, he has completed postgraduate diplomas in aesthetic surgery and medical education. He maintains his passion for contemporary best practice by regularly visiting and liaising with world class surgical colleagues in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. Mr. Gore is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England and is a full member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS), The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) and the Rhinoplasty Society of Europe (RSE). Mr. Gore has a sensitive, modern, evidence-based approach to his practice and offers a comprehensive range of cosmetic and reconstructive surgical treatments. As we emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic he is happy to offer aesthetic surgery in London on the basis that all appropriate healthcare measures are taken.

Nearest Plastic surgeons