dr-sinclair-gore

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

25th November 2021

If you are looking for a professional and personable surgeon, look no further. Mr Gore performed abdominoplasty and divarication repair surgery 6 weeks ago and to say I am impressed with the results is an understatement. The results are far better than I could have ever anticipated and the confidence it has given me is remarkable. From the first consultation to post surgery, any questions I had he always got in contact to answer these. I would absolutely recommend Mr Gore to family and friends looking to have cosmetic procedures in the future. Thank you so much for such great care and the confidence it has given me back.

6th November 2021

I had my rhinoplasty at the New Foscote Hospital 8 weeks ago. It was the perfect hospital for my surgery - small, quaint yet modern. The nursing staff were lovely. I met the anaesthetist before my surgery and he explained his role and was very pleasant. I saw Mr Gore also before surgery and he went through the necessary consents and answered any questions I had. The whole day was very smooth and efficiently run. I had no pain after the procedure and recovered well. The after care is second to none. I choose Mr Gore to be my surgeon due to his excellent reviews and after the first face to face meeting. He came across as very experienced in his field, trustworthy, professional and down to earth. The one thing I asked Mr Gore before surgery was to do whatever suited my face shape, thankfully, that is exactly what he accomplished. Breathing through my nose has also improved. I am very happy with the results of my new nose shape and have no regrets. I have no hesitations in recommending Mr Gore and his team for rhinoplasty and I hope my review helps anyone considering it.

7th October 2021

I would like to add that Mr Sinclair Gore has been excellent from start to finish and I am very happy with the results of my surgery I could not have had better care. I would highly recommend him to friends and family looking to have cosmetic surgery in the future. A big thanks for improving my confidence and outlook for the future.

14th September 2021

I cannot fault the experience I had with Mr.Gore. From my very first enquiry I felt very much at ease even though I was extremely nervous. Mr. Gore talked me through his approach and what he felt would be the best options for me. He kept me well informed and included me in very decision that was being made. I felt like I had been given all the information I needed to be confident in the decision to go ahead with surgery. And he was always available to answer any questions I had. On the day of surgery Mr. Gore came to see me before and immediately after surgery and then several times during my stay. I felt very well looked after. Despite having to have a drain fitted on one side I was still able to go home on the same day and Mr. Gore saw me everyday until it was ready to be removed. His aftercare is truly excellent. I am extremely happy with the results of my surgery and would happily recommend Mr. Gore to anyone. I was well informed, well looked after and the results are fantastic!

Written by a private patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford
12th September 2021

After much research, I decided to meet Mr Sinclair Gore for a consultation regarding my insecurities surrounding my nose. He listened to my problems and was so helpful and thorough in discussing possible options going forward. Over the space of a year I met with him a number of times, therefore I felt fully confident when I went into the operation that he was the right surgeon for me. He is very kind and always listened to any concerns or worries that I had. After the operation, I was fully prepared for the recovery process and Mr Sinclair Gore rang a couple of times to see how I was getting on, which was really helpful and put my mind at ease. Since my operation, I have met with Mr Sinclair Gore a couple times for follow up consultations, and I have been so happy with the results. My confidence has improved a lot since my surgery and my nose looks better than I ever thought it could. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Sinclair Gore.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Sinclair Gore was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Sinclair Gore is a consultant plastic and cosmetic surgeon practising in Oxford, Banbury and Reading. In the NHS Mr. Gore specialises in skin cancer, head and neck cancer surgery and facial reconstruction. His cosmetic surgery practice includes rhinoplasty (including revision rhinoplasty and septorhinoplasty), facial rejuvenation (including facelifting and eyelid surgery), breast enhancement (augmentation, reduction, lifting) and body contouring (including abdominoplasty and post bariatric surgery body contouring). Following medical training at Cambridge University, Mr. Gore trained in Plastic Surgery in Sydney, London and East Anglia. Thereafter he completed a number of national and international specialist fellowships focussing on breast surgery, facial surgery, head and neck surgery and cosmetic surgery (London, Japan, Australia, USA) including the prestigious Johnson & Johnson Aesthetic Surgery fellowship. He has published numerous research articles in these areas and as well as a masters degree (MD) in skin cancer, he has completed postgraduate diplomas in aesthetic surgery and medical education. He maintains his passion for contemporary best practice by regularly visiting and liaising with world class surgical colleagues in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. Mr. Gore is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England and is a full member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS), The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) and the Rhinoplasty Society of Europe (RSE). Mr. Gore has a sensitive, modern, evidence-based approach to his practice and offers a comprehensive range of cosmetic and reconstructive surgical treatments. As we emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic he is happy to offer aesthetic surgery in Oxfordshire on the basis that all appropriate healthcare measures are taken.

Nearest Plastic surgeons