dr-sinclair-gore

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

16th September 2020

Sinclair has been a fantastic surgeon from start to finish. I am currently 7 months post-op from combined abdominoplasty and mastopexy. From my first consult, Mr Gore always listened attentively and without judgement, and was both realistic and honest about what kind of outcome I could expect. He has a fantastic bedside manner, but most importantly is a great surgeon. The results of my mastopexy certainly exceed my expectations, they are even and natural looking, and have hugely increased my confidence. Similarly, the abdominoplasty has been a great success, my scar is really low and belly button looks really natural, and the diastatis repair has given me my core strength back. Would highly recommend Mr Gore to anyone.

12th September 2020

I feel that I have been very well looked after by a professional,caring surgeon,who has done a lovely job.He made a fairly demanding ordeal into a much less difficult experience.His friendly manner made my husband and I very much at ease,and are really happy with the result.

Written by a patient at The John Radcliffe
25th August 2020

Prior to meeting Mr Gore I met with a couple of surgeons but I didn't continue with them as I didn't feel 100% convinced they understood me as a person rather than a patient. I first met Mr Gore in October 2018 when I was considering breast augmentation. After breast feeding four children I had lost a lot of volume in my breasts and they sagged low. I had spent huge amounts of time and money trying to find the best push up bras, bikinis, padding, - I'd often wear two bras under a dress if going out filled with fillets just to look 'normal'. Considering surgery was a BIG step for me not just financially but emotionally. I read a huge amount of negative press about 'the types of women' who have cosmetic surgery and how natural is more beautiful and we should celebrate the boobs that fed our babies. But at 46 years old I wanted to feel me again, to be able to wear a dress or vest top without tight, uncomfortable padded restrictive underwear. My initial consultation with Mr Gore was brilliant. I took up a lot of his time with so many questions and never once did he make me feel like he was pressed for time or that my concerns were unimportant. I went back another three or four times to discuss the breast augmentation with him, minute details about the operation and tried on numerous sizers to get the volume that I felt was right for me. Every time Mr Gore understood my hesitancy and answered my questions directly and openly. He showed me before and after photographs and discussed implant shape - even offering me an additional last minute meeting when I felt I had chosen the wrong size only a few weeks before my operation. My Op was booked for January 2019 ... I bought the aftercare bra, got everything ready and a few days prior I panicked and felt I couldn't go through with it. I emailed Mr Gore's assistant (who is AMAZING also) apologising profusely and said I had decided I couldn't have the Op. The reaction was so positive and non judgemental. After all the hours he had put in working with me to reach a decision on shape and size I expected he may be a less than keen to work with me again. But in April that year I had reached the point where I felt mentally and physically ready to go ahead. So I met with Mr Gore again and discussed why I had cancelled previously, my concerns, my anxiety about being under anaesthetic but also my conviction that I really wanted to make this change. After another few consultations with him again, choosing the correct size and shape (I went for 305-320cc) we agreed that he would have two alternatives of similar sized implants and would use the one that looked the best on the day. I had my op on 31st July 2019 and Mr Gore came to see me in the hospital before with his anaesthetist. He completely put me at ease understanding that the lack of control I felt under anaesthetic was one of my biggest fears. In the end he offered me sedation which meant it was not a full anaesthetic but I was asleep. This was the biggest relief for me mentally and I recovered brilliantly and quickly. As predicted I needed a lot of hand-holding and reassurance post op. It was painful and when I panicked that some bad bruising meant that something had gone wrong (it hadn't) Mr Gore made an appointment for me to see him immediately. He had annual leave after my op and even during that he checked to see how I was healing. One year on and I am over-the-moon with the results. They are much better, more natural than I ever expected (and I expected them to be good!) and I no longer have to avoid seeing myself in the mirror when I am undressed. I felt amazing in bikinis on my holiday. It has improved my confidence and the whole journey with all my hesitations and mind-changing would have been very stressful if Mr Gore and his team hadn't been as professional, knowledgeable and as kind as they were. I would thoroughly recommend him and his team.

Written by a carer at The Forbury Clinic
29th July 2020

Our daughter Heidi had surgery on the scars on her leg back in 2018. She felt confident enough to wear a pair of shorts at the weekend and wanted to show us how well her scars have healed following surgery. One is practically invisible. We’re are of course very pleased with the physical healing, but even more pleased with the boost it has given her mental health. Throughout the process Heidi was treated with respect and her feedback was listened to and taken into account.

14th July 2020

Mr Gore made me feel completely at ease throughout the entire process surrounding my operation. I had breast reduction surgery and the results have been life changing. I would recommend anyone to use Mr Gore, he is empathetic, thorough and a complete professional in every way.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

Mr Sinclair Gore was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Sinclair Gore is a consultant plastic and cosmetic surgeon practising in Oxford, London and Reading. In the NHS Mr. Gore specialises in skin cancer, head and neck cancer surgery and facial reconstruction. His cosmetic surgery practice includes rhinoplasty (including revision rhinoplasty and septorhinoplasty), facial rejuvenation (including facelifting and eyelid surgery), breast enhancement (augmentation, reduction, lifting) and body contouring (including abdominoplasty and post bariatric surgery body contouring). Following medical training at Cambridge University, Mr. Gore trained in Plastic Surgery in Sydney, London & East Anglia. Thereafter he completed a number of national and international specialist fellowships focussing on breast surgery, facial surgery, head & neck surgery and cosmetic surgery (London, Japan, Australia, USA) including the prestigious Johnson & Johnson Aesthetic Surgery fellowship. He has published numerous research articles in these areas and as well as a masters degree (MD) in skin cancer, he has completed postgraduate diplomas in aesthetic surgery and medical education. He maintains his passion for contemporary best practice by regularly visiting and liaising with world class surgical colleagues in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. Mr. Gore is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England and is a full member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS), The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) and the Rhinoplasty Society of Europe (RSE). Mr. Gore has a sensitive, modern, evidence-based approach to his practice and offers a comprehensive range of cosmetic and reconstructive surgical treatments. As we emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic he is happy to offer aesthetic surgery in London on the basis that all appropriate healthcare measures are taken.

Nearest Plastic surgeons