Mr Sinclair Gore

I work as a Consultant Plastic Surgeon in Oxford (OUH and the Manor Hospital) and Reading (The Royal Berkshire Hospital, The Spire Dunedin and the Forbury Clinic). Beyond my broad general plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery practice I have a reconstructive subspecialty experience and interest in complex facial and Head & Neck reconstruction.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

17th January 2020

PINNAPLASTY (ear pinning) Mr Gore carried out my Pinnaplasty procedure at the Manor Hospital in Oxford. From initial consultation through to surgery and the follow up meeting I found Mr Gore extremely approachable and very professional. I was given the choice to have a general anaesthetic or local, I opted to have the local anaesthetic, all through the operation Mr Gore and his team made me feel at ease and relaxed. After years of wanting to have my ears corrected, I was very nervous about going through with this, but could not be happier with the outcome.

4th January 2020

Mr Gore always made me feel like the only patient in the world, explained everything thoroughly to me, discussed realistic outcomes and I never felt rushed during any of my appointments. I very much appreciated that he also took the time to explore my mental health in terms of why I wanted a Rhinoplasty and how such a surgery would effect my confidence etc. afterwards. I always felt listened to and Mr Gore was very easy to talk to regarding any of my worries or concerns. I was impressed with how quickly I had surgery from the time it took to have my initial consultation, and the aftercare was also great; this included an appointment 2 years after my surgery.

Written by a patient at The John Radcliffe
28th December 2019

Dr Gore was incredible. I’d wanted a rhinoplasty for almost 10 years but wanted to make sure I found the best doctor that understood what I wanted. I would recommend Dr Gore to anyone. I was quite nervous and he was fantastic at reassuring me. He was honest and made sure I was aware of all of the complications before committing to the process. His bedside manner was unbelievable and I can’t thank him enough for transforming my self confidendence!

10th December 2019

He was very friendly and kind and saw me every day for a week after the operation . He understood me, and how I found it rather daunting.

30th November 2019

I am now at six months post septorhinoplasty surgery (original review posted 21st June 2019). The six month follow up review was short but sweet. More of a catch up with a photoshoot thrown in for good measure. This was only because I had no issues and I was fully aware that Mr. Gore would have given me all the time I needed if I'd had any concerns to discuss. This has been the case from our very first consultation. At six months, I am very pleased with the shape and size of my nose although Mr.Gore believes that further definition to the tip will present itself in time. More importantly, I am very pleased with the care I have received from Mr. Gore. I believe that a great bedside manner, a non-judgemental attitude and an empathetic and understanding nature along with the ability to read and react to patients appropriately are essential qualities for a surgeon in the field of plastic surgery. Mr. Gore possesses these qualities in abundance. He is also a fairly skilled surgeon!

« 1 2 3 4 5 »