dr-sinclair-gore

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Written by a private patient at The New Foscote Hospital
14th September 2021

I cannot fault the experience I had with Mr.Gore. From my very first enquiry I felt very much at ease even though I was extremely nervous. Mr. Gore talked me through his approach and what he felt would be the best options for me. He kept me well informed and included me in very decision that was being made. I felt like I had been given all the information I needed to be confident in the decision to go ahead with surgery. And he was always available to answer any questions I had. On the day of surgery Mr. Gore came to see me before and immediately after surgery and then several times during my stay. I felt very well looked after. Despite having to have a drain fitted on one side I was still able to go home on the same day and Mr. Gore saw me everyday until it was ready to be removed. His aftercare is truly excellent. I am extremely happy with the results of my surgery and would happily recommend Mr. Gore to anyone. I was well informed, well looked after and the results are fantastic!

12th September 2021

After much research, I decided to meet Mr Sinclair Gore for a consultation regarding my insecurities surrounding my nose. He listened to my problems and was so helpful and thorough in discussing possible options going forward. Over the space of a year I met with him a number of times, therefore I felt fully confident when I went into the operation that he was the right surgeon for me. He is very kind and always listened to any concerns or worries that I had. After the operation, I was fully prepared for the recovery process and Mr Sinclair Gore rang a couple of times to see how I was getting on, which was really helpful and put my mind at ease. Since my operation, I have met with Mr Sinclair Gore a couple times for follow up consultations, and I have been so happy with the results. My confidence has improved a lot since my surgery and my nose looks better than I ever thought it could. I would not hesitate to recommend Mr Sinclair Gore.

4th September 2021

I've been incredibly happy with Mr Gore and his team from my initial consultation and discussions leading up to my surgery, through to my operation and the aftercare. I am over the moon with the results of my symmetrising breast reduction/lift and feel that I have been taken care of really well. Mr Gore had lots of detailed discussions with me, answering all of my questions and settling any of my worries ahead of surgery. Mr Gore and his team have been organised, professional, kind and have made me feel at ease. I could not recommend him enough.

31st August 2021

Mr Gore was reassuring throughout the process from our first meeting to our last consultation. The operation was something I had put off for a number of years but I am so pleased I eventually went through with it and the result is great I so happy and wish had spoken to Mr Gore years ago.

21st August 2021

Very happy with the outcome without it being obvious to anyone looking at me. Given compliments of how well I looked Great pre op consultations and aftercare. Regular follow up

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Mr Sinclair Gore was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Sinclair Gore is a consultant plastic and cosmetic surgeon practising in Oxford, Banbury and Reading. In the NHS Mr. Gore specialises in skin cancer, head and neck cancer surgery and facial reconstruction. His cosmetic surgery practice includes rhinoplasty (including revision rhinoplasty and septorhinoplasty), facial rejuvenation (including facelifting and eyelid surgery), breast enhancement (augmentation, reduction, lifting) and body contouring (including abdominoplasty and post bariatric surgery body contouring). Following medical training at Cambridge University, Mr. Gore trained in Plastic Surgery in Sydney, London and East Anglia. Thereafter he completed a number of national and international specialist fellowships focussing on breast surgery, facial surgery, head and neck surgery and cosmetic surgery (London, Japan, Australia, USA) including the prestigious Johnson & Johnson Aesthetic Surgery fellowship. He has published numerous research articles in these areas and as well as a masters degree (MD) in skin cancer, he has completed postgraduate diplomas in aesthetic surgery and medical education. He maintains his passion for contemporary best practice by regularly visiting and liaising with world class surgical colleagues in Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. Mr. Gore is a fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of England and is a full member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS), The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS) and the Rhinoplasty Society of Europe (RSE). Mr. Gore has a sensitive, modern, evidence-based approach to his practice and offers a comprehensive range of cosmetic and reconstructive surgical treatments. As we emerge from the COVID-19 pandemic he is happy to offer aesthetic surgery in Oxfordshire on the basis that all appropriate healthcare measures are taken.

Nearest Plastic surgeons