Royal Berkshire Hospital

London Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 5AN

28th June 2018

Great care during and after my daughters surgery.

26th June 2018

I think we are lucky to have the RBH but I do have a few issues: I have several different conditions which are seemingly unrelated for the most part. I am surprised at the lack of communication between departments, two of my worst symptoms appear to me, as a lay person, to have a definite connection. However this seems not to be the case. I have discussed this with other people who agree that it seems odd that one has to go back to the GP before a connection can be made. Surely whilst one is in hospital as a patient it would be less expensive and have an effect on reducing admin costs to be referred by one specialist to another?

26th June 2018

Mr Almeyda was very caring and very reassuring throughout the whole course of my treatment. I feel Dr. Robert Almeyda went over and above for me after 10 years of trying to get somewhere with my sinus problem i feel he very supporting during all prior, during and post operation. Many thanks Piotr Jalowiec

4th December 2017

Very well pleased thank you

23rd August 2017

The Royal Bershire Hospital in my case has performed well as such. I'm a little mystified as to why it took so long to discover a solution and in fact why I had to be referred in the first place given the symplicity of the issue but I appreciate a escalation pathway has to be followed. Thank you.