Miss Nicola Petrie

Miss Nicola Petrie is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon who works both in the NHS and Private Practice. Her specialist interests include Breast Surgery and Reconstruction, Skin Cancer Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery. She studied at the University of Bristol, and as a Fulbright Scholar undertook a higher degree studying gene therapy for wound healing at Harvard Medical School. Her Plastic Surgery training has been undertaken in Oxford, London, Chelmsford, Stoke Mandeville, Salisbury, New Zealand, France and India. She has won several international fellowships and awards and has published on a number of topics in peer review literature. When not at work, she enjoys spending time with her family, running, skiing, theatre, photography and music.

3rd April 2018
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

Niki gave me complete confidence to go ahead with my elected procedure and was very honest about what could and couldn't be achieved. Everything was explained in detail and in language I could understand. Her whole Team was professional and hugely caring in their approach and I always felt as though I was in good hands. The aftercare has also been very supportive and I always felt as though I could make contact with any concerns I may have had. I would totally recommend Niki to others.

19th March 2018
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

Niki Petrie made me feel at ease from the moment I first met her and was very supportive throughout the whole process. She was very understanding and listened to what I wanted to get out of surgery, and my end result is amazing. I am so pleased I had Niki as my surgeon, she is very professional and a lovely woman who made the whole experience as easy for me as possible, and I cannot thank her enough.

16th March 2018
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

Miss Petrie was very warm and really listened. She was honest and upfront about what could and could not be achieved and the realistic timescales for recovery, scarring etc, and the post-operative follow-up was excellent.

13th January 2018
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

Ms Petrie made me feel at ease from the first meeting at the let’s talk event to my discharge. She was accommodating, helpful and she really listened to what I wanted to achieve from surgery and delivered amazing results, I couldn’t be happier. I would highly recommend Nicola and the whole team at The Manor for their super work, providing a welcoming and comfortable environment. Thank you

14th November 2016
Written by a carer at The Great Western Hospital

Nicola operated on my son's forehead this summer. He is diagnosed with autism and anxiety which I mentioned at our initial consultation with her. On the day of the operation she had allowed extra time for his appointment, made him relaxed and constantly talked him through what she was doing whilst checking he was ok at each stage. I am so grateful that he was treated by such a caring and understanding lady and know that he will be less anxious when seen again in a few weeks for the final stage of surgery with Nicola.

Nearest Plastic surgeons