Miss Nicola Petrie

Miss Nicola Petrie is a Consultant Plastic Surgeon who works both in the NHS and Private Practice. Her specialist interests include Breast Surgery and Reconstruction, Skin Cancer Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery. She studied at the University of Bristol, and as a Fulbright Scholar undertook a higher degree studying gene therapy for wound healing at Harvard Medical School. Her Plastic Surgery training has been undertaken in Oxford, London, Chelmsford, Stoke Mandeville, Salisbury, New Zealand, France and India. She has won several international fellowships and awards and has published on a number of topics in peer review literature. When not at work, she enjoys spending time with her family, running, skiing, theatre, photography and music.

14th November 2016
Written by a carer at The Great Western Hospital

Nicola operated on my son's forehead this summer. He is diagnosed with autism and anxiety which I mentioned at our initial consultation with her. On the day of the operation she had allowed extra time for his appointment, made him relaxed and constantly talked him through what she was doing whilst checking he was ok at each stage. I am so grateful that he was treated by such a caring and understanding lady and know that he will be less anxious when seen again in a few weeks for the final stage of surgery with Nicola.

17th October 2016
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

As soon as I met Nicola I knew she was the surgeon for me. She was informative, she really took the time to listen to what I wanted and why and actually cared. My partner and I were completely at ease with her and loved all of her recommendations about my implant size, making me trust her more as she knew how big I could go already. On the day of the surgery, Nicola came to visit me and really talk through the procedure again. Before I went into the operating theatre Nicola was there again, just to see me before I went in with her. Once I was out, she was there again to speak through what happened and again at 8am the next morning. The care Nicola gave me was amazing and just what I needed. She was always on her email for the following 6 weeks even if I panic messaged her at 10.30pm. My boobs are AMAZING, no stretch marks no pain and lovely stitches. I will never be able to thank Nicola enough for what she has done and thank her for taking care of me. All in all I had an amazing experience, so thank you

22nd April 2015
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

Very pleasant lady who took time to explain procedures fully and put me completely at ease.

Nearest Plastic surgeons