Mr Matthew Potter

Matthew Potter works as a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon having been trained in the UK and Australia in all sub specialities on Plastic Surgery. Matthew has an interest in general Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic surgery. His specialist interest within the NHS is that of Skin Cancer, Head and Neck cancer and its reconstruction as well as facial palsy. His research interest at Oxford University is that of Bioengineering and the development of an artificial skin

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine
  • Vascular and Transplant Surgery

20th January 2018
Written by a patient at The Cheltenham Nuffield Hospital

I was feeling unhappy about my skin, it was looking dull and tired, the joys of turning 40 and spending my childhood in the sun. After speaking to Mr Potter, he recommended I start using ZO, nothing radical but a great solution for my kind of skin. He was extremely encouraging and thorough when talking through the benefits of the product. This included using an spf all the time as ZO is very sensitive to the sun. I was so happy with the results, after a few weeks people were commenting on the youthful appearance of my skin, brilliant!! I’ve been back to Mr Potter to get more of the product and he continues to give me excellent care and advice!

11th January 2018
Written by a patient at The Cheltenham Nuffield Hospital

I had a labiaplasty by Mr Potter eighteen months ago now. I was really nervous at first but he put me at ease straight away. I am so so happy with the results and a lot more confident, so thank you! A great guy and a fantastic surgeon, can’t recommend enough

8th January 2018
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

Given the fact that I have type 2 and had a heart attack 2 years ago I presented Matt with complex request of 2 procedures I was looking to have undertaken. Our discussions were thorough and I was given an honest and candid opinion by Matt, where he stated his reasoning for his opinion. We agreed on the course of action and I went into surgery in November 2017. I felt entirely comfortable in Matt’s care , his chosen anaesthetist was excellent, friendly and open. The outcome of the surgery is truly wonderful; aftercare has been great and the pain management throughout my hospital stay was excellent. I have another procedure planned in 2018 and given my previous outstanding experience would not consider any other surgeon. I would recommend Matthew Potter without a moments hesitation.

7th January 2018
Written by a patient at The John Radcliffe

After being diagnosed with a malignant melanoma on my left thigh and then a completion Lymphadenectomy I met Mathew Potter my surgeon and I cannot speak more highly of him.He explained the procedures clearly and he and his brilliant team gave me great confidence.He was kind,gentle and had a great sense of humour and was very professional in his procedures. I would highly recommend him....he is a total asset to his profession.

3rd January 2018
Written by a patient at The John Radcliffe

Mr Potter removed a lesion from the skin on my side under local anaesthetic. He was very gentle when giving me the local anaesthetic. He explained what he was doing throughout the procedure and made me feel less nervous. I am pleased that the scar left is extremely faint and hardly noticeable now. I would recommend him to others needing lumps and bumps removed.

Nearest Plastic surgeons