Mr Matthew Potter

Matthew Potter works as a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon having been trained in the UK and Australia in all sub specialities on Plastic Surgery. Matthew has an interest in general Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic surgery. His specialist interest within the NHS is that of Skin Cancer, Head and Neck cancer and its reconstruction as well as facial palsy. His research interest at Oxford University is that of Bioengineering and the development of an artificial skin

• Plastic surgery
  • Cosmetic Medicine
  • Vascular and Transplant Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

9th January 2019
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

MATTHEW POTTER is kind, caring and capable. He explained the whole process and recovery to me. Going to the Manor Hospital & The Stratum Clinic was always pleasant and everyone was caring and considerate.

17th December 2018
Written by a patient at The Cheltenham Nuffield Hospital

I was an in-patient following an orthopaedic procedure but unfortunately fell and suffered a deep 5cm gash to my forehead. Mr Potter happened to be in the hospital at the time and was able to treat me. Even though it was only a few weeks ago, the outcome has been excellent and the scar is already barely visible. Mr Potter was very friendly and reassuring at what was a worrying time and his work is self-evidently of the highest quality. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Potter.

22nd October 2018
Written by a patient at The Churchill

Matthew was caring, attentive and patient through my consultation, surgery and aftercare. I never felt rushed at any time, and he patiently answered all my questions, in as much detail as I wanted. He visited me post-op every day (even at the weekend) to check up on me. I have complete confidence in him.

5th October 2018
Written by a patient at The Great Western Hospital

Mr Potter has been incredible throughout my treatment with him, he explains every single thing in a reassuring way. The surgery he performed was carried out in a relaxing manner and the cosmetic result is perfect I would have no hesitation in recommending Mr Potter

1st August 2018
Written by a patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford

I attended Matthew Potter for surgery following diagnosis of melanoma. He skilfully operated, and kept me informed of what to expect and advising of the results of the biopsy and my options with an easy manner and in language I could understand as well as building a trusting relationship. I would definitely recommend him.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »