Written by a private patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford
21st April 2022

I was referred to Matt Potter for the removal of an even increasing Lipoma on my jawline. Matt was very quick to put me at ease and explain the whole process and the surgery involved. On the day of the surgery, it went better than I could have imagined and six weeks post surgery I have healed well and have a very neat scar which Matt managed to put under my jawline. I couldn’t be happier!

Written by a private patient at The John Radcliffe
30th March 2022

Very, easy efficient , clear and professional. Mr Potter and his Private Secretary, Lissie are always accessable and have a great team . I had look into other surgeons through out the UK for the lump removal by my eye, were cheaper options, but was looking for the best, this was backed up by piers in the medical profession. The results are far better than I ever expected, even after 5 weeks, would totally recommend . Treated/Consulted at the Stratum Clinic Oxford and Cotswold Medical Group at Royal Wootton Bassett.

Written by a private patient at The Cheltenham Nuffield Hospital
5th January 2022

Underwent a breast reduction surgery at the early age of 23 and this process couldn't have been handled more professionally or sensitively as done by Matthew Potter. From the initial consultation where expectations and surgery was discussed right through to after care, I felt cared for, listened to and the surgery far exceeded my expectations. The after care was second to none and I repeatedly saw Matthew for yearly follow ups to check the progress (until Covid hit). To this day, it is the best money I have ever spent and would recommended Matthew Potter to anyone seeking a breast reduction. The scarring is minimal and the results are incredible - never looked back.

Written by a private patient at The Manor Hospital, Oxford
8th December 2021

I underwent a facelift with Matt and was delighted with the entire experience. He listened carefully to what I was dissatisfied with in my appearance and helped me to have a full understanding of what was and wasn’t realistic. I felt completely understood and in good hands. Matt’s work is terrific. At 53 I was experiencing more skin laxity that other women my age. I now feel that I look the right age! The follow-up was excellent as well. Early in my recovery I had several questions which were answered quickly and thoroughly. I’ve had several follow-up appointments to track healing, and Matt always takes plenty of time to really understand how I’m feeling physically and mentally about the changes to my appearance. I would unhesitatingly recommend him for facial rejuvenation.

Written by a private patient at The Ridgeway Hospital
6th October 2021

I had a breast augmentation in May and Matthew really listed to what I wanted and was really helpful and friendly and approachable and the end result is amazing and I wish I had this done years ago. The follow up care is also fabulous. I would not hesitate to recommend Matthew and feel this his service, professionalism and work carried out are to the highest standards. I have not had any problems since my surgery and my scars are minimal and getting better every day. First class service.

Matthew Potter works as a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon having been trained in the UK and Australia in all sub specialities of Plastic Surgery. Matthew has an interest in general Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic surgery. His specialist interest within the NHS is that of Skin Cancer, Head and Neck cancer and its reconstruction as well as facial palsy. His research interest at Oxford University is that of Bioengineering and the development of an artificial skin

Nearest Plastic surgeons