Written by a private patient at BMI The Ridgeway Hospital
6th October 2021

I had a breast augmentation in May and Matthew really listed to what I wanted and was really helpful and friendly and approachable and the end result is amazing and I wish I had this done years ago. The follow up care is also fabulous. I would not hesitate to recommend Matthew and feel this his service, professionalism and work carried out are to the highest standards. I have not had any problems since my surgery and my scars are minimal and getting better every day. First class service.

1st July 2021

I first met with Matt before lockdown for a consultation regarding an abdominoplasty, I had wanted this surgery for 20 years and straight away I felt at ease with Matt and knowing how major the surgery was I knew it was him that I wanted to do it, he explained everything in detail to me and listened to all my concerns, I had further consultations with him before my surgery and every time he explained everything in detail. On the day of my surgery Matt was absolutely fantastic and made me feel at ease as I was understandably quite nervous. After my surgery Matt was there everyday I was in hospital and made sure I was throughly checked over and looked after. I’m now 6 weeks post op and had a few follow up consultations since and I can say the care I’ve continued to received is outstanding, my scaring looks phenomenal and even friends and family have commented on how perfect the scaring looks. I am absolutely over the moon with the surgery Matt has performed and if I ever wanted anything else doing I wouldn’t hesitate to ask Matt. I highly recommend Matt, and absolutely made the right decision choosing him to do my surgery.

Written by a private patient at The John Radcliffe
24th June 2021

My Daughter and I saw Mr. Potter at the Stratum Clinic in Oxford. He took time to listen to my 16yr old daughter and her concerns re facial moles on her nose. He was brilliant taking time to explain to her the pros and cons of surgery. when we came back to proceed, he took so much care, that she didn't even feel the local anaesthetic being injected into her nose, wow, wow, wow! many months down the road, we are still so very pleased with the result. Can't recommend him highly enough. thank you Mr Potter

10th June 2021

Matt is great - very professional and gave me confidence. I saw him at Stratum Clinic in Oxford as I suffer badly from Hyperhidrosis. I was embarrassed at first but Matt put me at ease instantly and we discussed what he can do to help. Brilliant. I see him every few months for treatment and would definitely recommend him.

10th June 2021

I have seen Mr Potter a few times now to discuss facial rejuvenation and each time he has been very patient and kind. We have discussed various options for surgery and non-surgical procedures and I am very happy waiting a while until I am ready. Mr Potter showed me many before and after photos which was very comforting as I know that when I am ready for surgery I will be in great hands.

Matthew Potter works as a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon having been trained in the UK and Australia in all sub specialities of Plastic Surgery. Matthew has an interest in general Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic surgery. His specialist interest within the NHS is that of Skin Cancer, Head and Neck cancer and its reconstruction as well as facial palsy. His research interest at Oxford University is that of Bioengineering and the development of an artificial skin

Nearest Plastic surgeons