Mr Parag Jaiswal

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 »

19th March 2017
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

This doctor explained everything fully and was extremely caring. He came to check on my progress after his clinics had closed on a daily basis. I cannot thank him enough for my treatment.

17th March 2017
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

Mr Jaiswal recognised my distress at not being able to exercise due to a painful hip - am an exercise freak - and has been supportive and helpful. Went for my six week check after a hip op today, and it was all positive. He saw me almost immediately and the operation took place very soon after. Should, heaven forbid, I need another hip replacement I would go to Mr Jaiswal.

10th March 2017
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

I was suffering with severe pain in my right hip when I went to see Mr. Jaiswal on 15th Dec.2016. I was terribly worried and anxious as I was also under treatment ECP for T-Cell Lymphoma which is a skin condition and prone to infection. Mr Jaiswal put me at ease as he thoroughly examined me and said that I needed a total right hip replacement as soon as possible. We went through the pros and cons of the surgery and he made me understand all the risks involved particularly higher risk of infection. His manner inspired confidence in me. He went a step further and was in contact with Mary Wain my Cosultant Dermatologist and drew up a suitable plan of operation. This boosted my confidence as it showed to me how caring and concerned Mr.Jaiswal was for the wellbeing of the patient. My operation was successfully carried out on 19 January 2017. Mr Jaiswal came to see me after the op and followed up later as well. Mr. Jaiswal also has an excellent staff in his ward who helped me get back on my feet. I have made tremendous recovery within the 6weeks and both of us were highly delighted at my progress. Once again heartfelt thanks to Mr. Jaiswal and All The Staff at Guys Orthopaedic Unit. Highly satisfied patient Habiba Shah

9th March 2017
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

I was seen by the Doctor in late November 2016 , diagnosed with right hip athritis, and he promptly agreed to perform a total right hip replacement which was performed on Friday 27th January 2017. After the operation the doctor came to see me on the Friday after the op and the Saturday and Sunday while I was recovering and agreed I could go home on the Sunday. It is now 6 weeks after the operation and it has been a complete success. I have very little pain and am able to walk 2 to 3 miles without any aids and negotiate stairs without any aids. I can't say how happy I have been with the treatment I received from both the Doctor and all the staff at Guys. One satisfied customer Allan Yapp.

26th February 2017
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

After six weeks of constant hip pain I was referred to ParagJaiswal at St Thomas's Hospital in London. Hospital appointments are never easy, I was therefore relieved at the easy going nature of Mr Jaiswal during the consultation. He completely understood my problem, noted my very bad limp and carefully explained that surgery was the only answer to my problem. He also explained in great detail the pro,s and con,s of hip surgery. A complete hip replacement was performed shortly afterward at Guys Hospital and my recovery within the six week follow up has been quite remarkable. At the six week follow up appointment he appeared to be as delighted with my progress as I was. My experience throughout the whole proceedure was one of complete confidence and I am most grateful to Mr Jaiswal and all the staff at Guy's Orthopaedic unit.

« 1 2 3 4 »