Mr Parag Jaiswal

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

25th April 2017
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

Mr Jaiswal carried out a hip replacement for me in February 2017. It has completely changed my life for the better. I saw Mr Jaiswal for the first time in September 2016 when he put me forward for a hip replacement. On the day of my surgery, I was naturally a bit anxious but Mr Jaiswal was reassuring and cheerful which relaxed me and made me feel I was in safe hands. He also answered all of my questions. Mr Jaiswal also came to see me later that day following the surgery which put me at ease. I didn't see Mr Jaiswal again until yesterday, 8 weeks after my operation, and it was clear to see that he was almost as delighted as I was, that I am now out of pain. He answered even more of my questions with patience, even when I ran back later after forgetting to ask one of them! Mr Jaiswal has an excellent manner with his patients and is attentive, caring and professional. I feel incredibly lucky to have had him carry out my surgery.

1st April 2017
Written by a member of staff at Guy's Hospital

I am a medical student and have both received teaching from and sat in clinic with Mr Jaiswal. As an observer, it was obvious his patients were comfortable with Mr Jaiswal and felt listened to and understood. As a teacher, Mr Jaiswal was very patient, supportive and engaging. He took time in clinic to explain conditions and examination findings. His clinic was one of the highlights of my orthopaedics placement. Thanks!

31st March 2017
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

Dr Jaiswal was considerate and accommodating about the date and timing of my operation. Ensuring that it was organised around my work commitments. I was given choices and control over the arrangements for my surgery. I believe that the surgery carried out was highly skilled. This meant that I experienced very little pain and that my post operative recovery was speedy and problem free. The care he provided was efficient and patient centred. I have no suggestions for improvement.

19th March 2017
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

This doctor explained everything fully and was extremely caring. He came to check on my progress after his clinics had closed on a daily basis. I cannot thank him enough for my treatment.

17th March 2017
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

Mr Jaiswal recognised my distress at not being able to exercise due to a painful hip - am an exercise freak - and has been supportive and helpful. Went for my six week check after a hip op today, and it was all positive. He saw me almost immediately and the operation took place very soon after. Should, heaven forbid, I need another hip replacement I would go to Mr Jaiswal.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »