Mr Parag Jaiswal

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

7th January 2018
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

Dr. Parag Jaiswal is without doubt a first class Orthopaedic surgeon. I have been "under" him on two occasions and with each procedure he was caring, re-assuring and very understanding to his patients needs and would always listen to his patients. The total hip replacement he gave me in November was perfect in every detail. The speed of my recovery has also been enhanced by Mr. Jaiswal's technique of making the smallest incision, a scar of about 6 inches, to perform the procedure and therefore healing time and discomfort have been kept to a minimum. Not only has he given me back a painfree life, I can now start attending events, social gatherings and family parties without the worry or stress of being in pain and discomfort. Dr. Jaiswal opted for the best prosthetic to suit bot my life style and job role (printroom manager) which is both strong and hard wearing. I cannot speak highly enough of the care I received from Mr Jaiswal, fellow Doctors, nurses and all the background staff at Guy's hospital. Without doubt this great NHS is full of wonderful caring people like Mr Jaiswal and his team. Thank you for giving back my life, Anthony Chaplin

21st November 2017
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

Dr. ParagJaiswal is first class Orthopaedic surgeon. The total hip replacement he gave me is perfect in every detail. The speed of my recovery has also been enhanced by Mr. Parags' technique of making the smallest incission to perform the the proceedure and therefore healing time and discomfort have been kepto a minimum.. My occupation as a full time Firefighter can now continue and with this in mind Dr. Jaiswal opted for the best prosthetic to suit my life style which is both strong and hard wearing. I cannot speak highly enough of the care I received from Mr Jaiswal and all the staff Doctors and nurses at Guy's hospital. Thank you. R. J Cummings. 21st Nvember 2017.

30th October 2017
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

I have been given excellent care throughout the whole experience of my hip replacement operation by Mr. Jaiswal. He explained the whole procedure thoroughly. He is very easy to talk to and is very patient, although I am sure he must have heard the questions I asked him a thousand times. The operation has been completely successful, and, seven weeks on, I now have no pain from the hip and am able to walk without discomfort.

5th October 2017
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

From my first consultation in February 2017 to surgery in August Mr Jaiswal has always been very understanding and made sure I understood the pros and cons. On operation day and my stay in Guys I have had first class care led by Mr Jaiswal and his team. If ever I needed further orthopaedic treatment I would not hesitate to request him, a kind and caring surgeon .

28th September 2017
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

Both before and after my hip operation Mr Jaiswal was both friendly and professional. He explained in great detail what my operation entailed, both positive and negative. I would like him to replace my other hip when the time comes!

Short link to review Mr Parag Jaiswal: http://iwgc.net/egdfi