Mr Parag Jaiswal

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

12th August 2017
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

Excellent consultant. Explained all about my hip operation and what was involved. Listened to my concerns about other conditions I had. Was able to offer me a last-minute cancellation for the operation, which was so appreciated. 6 weeks later I am walking normally without any pain. In addition I have to say that all the staff at Guys, both in the clinics and in the ward could not have been more caring, kinder and efficient.

7th July 2017
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

I am a 91 year old lady with a failing hip. After a thorough examination, Dr. Jaiswal recommended me fit enough to undergo a hip replacement operation. It couldn't come fast enough as the daily pain was making my life a misery. Dr. Jaiswal performed the operation in Guy's Hospital where I stayed a week before l left a bit bruised and achy. With help from family, I now feel completely recovered. I can get around my flat so much easier, without pain. I am so grateful to Dr. Jaiswal for giving me back my mobility, and for giving me the confidence, at 91, to undergo a major operation.

29th June 2017
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

I was referred to Mr Jaiswal due to hip problems. He listened to my problems, arranged X rays etc and at a time suitable to us both he did a total hip replacement. He explained the procedure to me as well as the possible complications due to unrelated medical problems. I felt he was easy to talk to, and I could voice any concerns that I had. He did follow up visits in the hospital after the procedure, and I have just had my 6 week review where I was able to walk unaided into his room. We have just spoken about having the other hip done, and I have complete faith in his ability and no fears as to the outcome. I would recommend him to anyone needing his specialism.

25th June 2017
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

Mr Jaiswal and his team prepared me really well for hip replacement; I was confident I understood the procedure and recovery process and my concerns had been responded to. The surgery has transformed my life. I am pain free and active. Big thanks!

23rd June 2017
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

I first met Dr Jaiswal at Guy's hospital in March 2017 & from our first encounter he was pleasant & immediately likable. He gave me the opportunity to fully explain exactly what issues I had & how they were affecting my daily life, he was very sympathetic, patient & I felt that he could empathise with me. He then used charts & diagrams etc to explain to me exactly what was causing my condition & how it could be repaired, what the pros & cons were, also the success rate for the procedure. He gave me enough information to make an informed decision to go ahead with surgery asap. The surgery carried out was a right hip arthroscopy & repair to labral tear, since surgery all the pain I had previously endured has totally gone & my recovery has been very good so far. I commend & fully recommend Dr Jaiswal, may I take this opportunity to thank you & all the staff who gave me excellent care during my short stay at Guy's.

Short link to review Mr Parag Jaiswal: http://iwgc.net/egdfi