Mr Parag Jaiswal

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

25th June 2017
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

Mr Jaiswal and his team prepared me really well for hip replacement; I was confident I understood the procedure and recovery process and my concerns had been responded to. The surgery has transformed my life. I am pain free and active. Big thanks!

23rd June 2017
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

I first met Dr Jaiswal at Guy's hospital in March 2017 & from our first encounter he was pleasant & immediately likable. He gave me the opportunity to fully explain exactly what issues I had & how they were affecting my daily life, he was very sympathetic, patient & I felt that he could empathise with me. He then used charts & diagrams etc to explain to me exactly what was causing my condition & how it could be repaired, what the pros & cons were, also the success rate for the procedure. He gave me enough information to make an informed decision to go ahead with surgery asap. The surgery carried out was a right hip arthroscopy & repair to labral tear, since surgery all the pain I had previously endured has totally gone & my recovery has been very good so far. I commend & fully recommend Dr Jaiswal, may I take this opportunity to thank you & all the staff who gave me excellent care during my short stay at Guy's.

12th June 2017
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

I was in terrible debilitating pain for over a year.Was seen many times over this terrible time in my life.finally saw Dr. Jaiswal he operated on me within a month.Instantly changed my life,took time to see me and listened to me.Fantastic Surgeon and a very nice man.

24th May 2017
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

Mr Jaiswal operated on my right hip as a NHS patient, for Femoroacetabular Impingement (FAI) bone debridement and labrum tear repair. Throughout the consultation and diagnosis appointments, he was reassuring and provided a balanced opinion. At no point did I feel pressured and although he's a busy man, he gave me the time to ask questions and explain everything. He took my calendar into consideration when booking the date. The actual surgery was supposed to take 2-3 hours but it ended up taking 4 due to muscle mass in my thighs making it difficult to access the joint (too much time on the cross-trainer pre-op). Despite this, he successfully completed the surgery. I stayed one night and wasn't cleared by the physio in time to leave and get my train. Mr Jaiswal was happy for me to stay a second night to ensure a smooth journey back home the next day. He came to check on my each day I was in, showed me pictures and answered more questions. Today I had my 7 week post-op. Every movement he manipulated my leg to do, his smile became wider and wider as it became clear i had no pain where previously there had been a problem. He was genuinely so happy that the surgery had been a success and that made me feel reassured. I have no concerns at all about continuing this journey with him and going ahead with surgery on my left hip next. Hopefully my final surgery. If you're assigned to Mr Jaiswal, you're very lucky indeed and I hope all goes well for you.

18th May 2017
Written by a patient at Guy's Hospital

I was in a great deal of pain for quite a few months. Having seen Mr Jaiswal he diagnosed the problem straight away and put me at ease, I had surgery within 3 months. The operation was straightforward and I was instantly out of pain. I had very good care.

Short link to review Mr Parag Jaiswal: http://iwgc.net/egdfi