chase-farm-hospital

Chase Farm Hospital

The Ridgeway, Enfield, Middlesex, England, EN2 8JL

7th September 2020

The hospital was excellent, welcoming and clean. The staff were kind and caring. Many of the team were incredibly friendly and joyful. The only issue that I faced was that I trusted the nursing team to be experts in their care of patients with hip operations. When they taught me to inject my blood thinner (a pre-prepped syringe), they advised me incorrectly and I was left with brutal bruising over my abdomen. Once my daughter showed me how to correctly inject, i didn't have any bruising at all. Another issue was that I suffered from severe gastrointestinal sensitivities, and my daughter realised that I was not prescribed any stomach protecting medications (despite being on NSAIDS etc for long periods of time). Finally, on discharge I did not receive compression stockings (which I was later informed should not have been removed by the nurses). The above lead to an A+E admission and stay in hospital. To summarise, although the care was great from the initial appointment, there were clearly key components of the discharge that were lacking 1) prescriptions of correct medicines 2) teaching 3) aftercare advice. Overall, the care I received was good, just some issues that are very easily preventable.

17th July 2020

I spent 2 nights at chase farm after an operation. I can’t fault the care and attention I received from the staff on the post op ward. They always introduced themselves at the beginning of each shift and they were all so friendly and knowledgable. Most noticeable was that they seemed to genuinely enjoy their jobs but also cared about each other too . A real team effort -

4th July 2020

A big shout out to all the staff at the Endoscopy Unit. I was there recently and was very happy with the care and attention received. Thank you and may God bless and keep you all.

{{category}} working at Chase Farm Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Chase Farm Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3vu