Barnet Hospital

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

13th September 2018

No communication

21st January 2018

I AM REVIEWING CONSULTANT CLINICAL ONCOLOGY DR . PETER OSTLER NOT A ABOUT HOSPITAL STAFF. EVERY HOSPITAL MAKE MISTAKE. I HAD MASTECTOMY SURGERY IN BARNET HOSPITAL WAS SUCESS AND NO INFECTION, BUT MISTAKE MADE BY SECRETARY OF BREAST SURGEON WAS WRITTEN PARTIAL MASTECTOMY. BECAUSE OF THAT MISTAKE MADE NO FOLLOW UP. BY BREAST SURGEON. UNTILL I HAVE TOLD TO GP. WHY BREAST SURGEON NOT MAKING FOLLOW UP AFTER MY MASTECTOMY SURGERY. I DO RECOMMAND TO OTHER PATIENTS TO GET SURGERY AND TREATMENT IN BARNET HOSPITAL. I AM STRONGLY RECOMMAND TO OTHER PATIENTS GET WHAT KIND OF SURGERY THEY NEED AND TREATMENRS NEED IT.

10th January 2018

Every time I have come to Barnet Hospital I am struck by the kindness and helpfulness of the staff . I have always been provided with excellent care and plenty of information, even at my darkest times. I would always recommend Barnet hospital and I am thankful I live close by and that such a good hospital is my local one.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Barnet Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Barnet Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3nu