barnet-hospital

Barnet Hospital

Wellhouse Lane, Barnet, England, EN5 3DJ

Written by a NHS patient
12th May 2021

I was in my own room on Hazel Ward for a week and all the staff were friendly and gave excellent care. Considering all the extra pressures put on the staff during these difficult times, especially having to wear face masks etc, they were always cheerful and friendly. The only suggestion I would make is that patients are told that wifi is available and family can bring things to the main entrance to be delivered to you. I was not told this until I asked on the 3rd day of my stay.Maybe a notice could be put on the wall of the room. Considering plenty of fruit and veg should be eaten, there was very little available on the meal menus. The chicken salad consisted of a few slices of processed meat plus a tomato and limp lettuce. The chips served with the tasteless fish were hardly cooked! I consider I am very fortunate to live in the area served by The Royal Free Hospitals. Thank you.

Safe
17th November 2020

I was a patient on Cedar ward for 5 days under the cafe of Mr Domas and his team . I was very content with how I was looked after . Good outcome

7th August 2020

Ni more can be done to improve the service you get at the hospital. If a problem arises sadly to say. Its caused mostly by disrespectful and non appreciative patients. Keep up your amazing work NHS. OUR HEROES.

{{category}} working at Barnet Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Barnet Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3nu