barnet-hospital

Barnet Hospital

Wellhouse Lane, Barnet, England, EN5 3DJ

7th August 2020

Ni more can be done to improve the service you get at the hospital. If a problem arises sadly to say. Its caused mostly by disrespectful and non appreciative patients. Keep up your amazing work NHS. OUR HEROES.

20th July 2020

My wife was being treated for the last 4 years by this Hospital and the service was quite good

2nd April 2020

The care I received recently ( 27.03 20 - 30.03.20) was brilliant. Special thanks to staff on Mulberry and Olive Wards , and also Theatre staff. Unfortunately, I observed patients behaving badly, always demanding and never saying thank you to staff. My advice is ' Stop it! ! You dont have the right to be so damn rude.! Staff are up against it right now. Show some consideration please. The staff are trying their utter best and live constantly in fear of contracting the virus . So think twice before opening your mouth! May God watch over all the staff at Barnet hospital and keep you see until this virus passes. Thanks again.

4th March 2020

After fracturing my ankle I was pleasantly surprised at the fantastic treatment that I received at Barnet general hospital . From A and E through to the fracture clinic and then onto physio everyone involved were so helpful, pleasant and above all professional in every way. First I was seen to in A and E and was out within an hour and a half. I was then told that the fracture team would call me within a certain time and they did. I then saw Mr Raza Hassan and the team at the fracture clinic on various occasions and was extremely happy with all of my treatments. Sometimes the appointment times were a bit delayed but Not sufficient to complain about. The only complaint/ observation that I have is not with the staff but the patients. In A and E I witnessed a man in front of me in the queue with a soar throat that he had "had for 36 hours" and a woman behind me who had "had a cold for a week and has now an ear ache". Should these people really be in A and E ???

20th January 2020

The full experience even in a painful moment was great thanks

{{category}} working at Barnet Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Barnet Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb3nu