Highgate Hospital Ltd

17-19 View Road, Highgate, London, England, N6 4DJ

20th June 2019

Fantastic hospital the staff communicate with each other very well great attentive friendly and very caring team thankyou.

16th June 2019

Mr Atkinson spoke to me as a person he listened to what I wanted and needed. As a woman with cerebral palsy affecting my right side, he told me exactly what was involved and what to expect after my operation. Mr Atkinson first saw me after a referral to Highgate Hospital and helped firstly by recommending an injection under ultrasound as that didn't work for as long as we hoped it should have Mr Atkinson offered a operation to clear out all the debris and after that offered a further injection unfortunately due to my disability and the constant pressure that my left leg had to take the only option was a complete left knee replacement . Mr Atkinson talked me through all the stages as and when they came up and offered me all the treatments and support that I needed before the inevitable complete left knee transplant. This was carried out at the North Middx Hospital where I was given the same excellent treatment and I had a complete knee replacement performed by Mr Atkinson who helped me every step of the way through a very traumatic time in my life. It was so nice to be treated and given time to talk and ask questions about what was going to happen and be talked through it and not rushed through appointments. I would like to say a massive Thank You for the kindness and sensitivity Mr Atkinson showed to me through my time with him both at Highgate Hospital and at the North Middx As a NHS patient at Highgate I was treated no differently by Mr Atkinson than at North Middx. He was honest when he told me how long I would have to wait for my operation. I can only say one last thing I was very lucky to be put under his care. Thank you again Mr Atkinson.

13th February 2019

continue good care

2nd August 2018

Imagine a hospital where you turn up for an appointment 5 minutes early and are seen 3 minutes later! Imagine being told you need a non urgent MRI scan and being apologised too because the earliest one is in 6 days! Imagine seeing your consultant for the results 5 days later and being booked in for minor surgery the next week! And when it came to more serious elective surgery being asked to wait a mere 6 weeks to give the local NHS commisioners time to debate whether they would foot the bill. They did but in contrast the wait would have been around 15 weeks in a NHS hospital Imagine that on the day of surgery you were visited in your room by the anaesthetist, the surgeon, the nurse who will look after you when you come round all to explain what is going to happen and put your mind at rest. Similarly after the operation the nurse brings you tea and a toasted sandwich and asks whether you are ready for the pharmacist who will bring you a box of pain killers and the physiotherapist who will give you some advice and a few exercises. Imagine that during your after care you couldn't make a physio appointment and when you phoned up another was made for the next day. And lastly imagine that everyone you met was polite and friendly and they were all exceptionally good at their jobs! Well, I didn't imagine any of it! That has been my experience at Highgate Hospital Ltd over the last ten months. And everyone there should be proud of the service they have given me.

28th July 2018

JUST SIMPLY KEEP BEING IN LEAD AS TWINLY BOTH AHEAD & IN FRONT OF OTHER CARING HOSPITALS

{{category}} working at Highgate Hospital Ltd ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Highgate Hospital Ltd: http://iwgc.net/eb4b9