Highgate Hospital Ltd

nursing staff were excellent

14th August 2019

very good

16th June 2019

Mr Atkinson spoke to me as a person he listened to what I wanted and needed. As a woman with cerebral palsy affecting my right side, he told me exactly what was involved and what to expect after my operation. Mr Atkinson first saw me after a referral to Highgate Hospital and helped firstly by recommending an injection under ultrasound as that didn't work for as long as we hoped it should have Mr Atkinson offered a operation to clear out all the debris and after that offered a further injection unfortunately due to my disability and the constant pressure that my left leg had to take the only option was a complete left knee replacement . Mr Atkinson talked me through all the stages as and when they came up and offered me all the treatments and support that I needed before the inevitable complete left knee transplant. This was carried out at the North Middx Hospital where I was given the same excellent treatment and I had a complete knee replacement performed by Mr Atkinson who helped me every step of the way through a very traumatic time in my life. It was so nice to be treated and given time to talk and ask questions about what was going to happen and be talked through it and not rushed through appointments. I would like to say a massive Thank You for the kindness and sensitivity Mr Atkinson showed to me through my time with him both at Highgate Hospital and at the North Middx As a NHS patient at Highgate I was treated no differently by Mr Atkinson than at North Middx. He was honest when he told me how long I would have to wait for my operation. I can only say one last thing I was very lucky to be put under his care. Thank you again Mr Atkinson.

{{category}} working at Highgate Hospital Ltd ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Highgate Hospital Ltd: http://iwgc.net/eb4b9